X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    How credible is this source, morjana?
    I'd say fairly credible. Morjana always posts reliable sources and it's more than a simple fan site considering they have links to amazon and a few other places that require permission to use their names and ads.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
      I saw this tonight over at the MySpace page for Stargate Command:

http://www.myspace.com/stargatecentralcommand

Spoiler:

Also... the site has a countdown clock of 78 days, which would make the season 5 premiere July 11, 2008.
      Excellent!

Really, Wolsey doesn't look as bad there as I feared...guess that's a good sign, eh?

Thanks for that, morjana!

Is is July 11th yet?

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

July 11 for us but how long do you have to wait?
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

July 11 for us but how long do you have to wait?

Erm...

*coughs*torrents*coughs*

I SAID NOTHING!!!

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
          Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

I saw this tonight over at the MySpace page for Stargate Command:

http://www.myspace.com/stargatecentralcommand

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...uum/cast-1.gif
            cool, thanks

Also... the site has a countdown clock of 78 days, which would make the season 5 premiere July 11, 2008.
            woohoo

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post

Erm...

*coughs*torrents*coughs*

I SAID NOTHING!!!

sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              You called?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                You called?
                yeah what did I miss?
                sigpic

Comment

yeah what did I miss?
                  Not much, did you see the article of the main page about 'The Queen'?

Teyla joins "Todd" the Wraith (guest star Christopher Heyerdahl) in a visit to a Wraith hive ship, one that is allied with Todd. But despite the alliance there is tension, and the hive enters hyperspace in order to conduct their meeting elsewhere.

Teyla is in disguise as Todd's queen, apparently giving him the authority to enter into negotiations with the other hive and its own queen. But it is not long before suspicion is cast on them, and the two must work together to maintain the ruse -- and not appear weak.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...he_queen.shtml
                  Yet another episode of S5 sounds really good

Comment

Not much, did you see the article of the main page about 'The Queen'?

Yet another episode of S5 sounds really good
                    yeah I did do we know why they visit the hive? and what kind of negotiations?
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah I did do we know why they visit the hive? and what kind of negotiations?
                      Nope, but for Teyla to be in that situation it must be a good reason that benefits both Todd and the experdition...

Comment

Nope, but for Teyla to be in that situation it must be a good reason that benefits both Todd and the experdition...
                        true. oh wait! could it have something to do with the child? hm...
                        sigpic

Comment

true. oh wait! could it have something to do with the child? hm...
                          Possibly ...either way this sounds like yet another good ep

Comment

Possibly ...either way this sounds like yet another good ep
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok first off i was in the anti thread at the weekend....Now i don't normally venture into these threads but i was on such a downer i just needed somewhere to vent and get it out of my system...

You see i'm a massive Teyla fan and well JM wasn't answering any questions about Teyla,he just wasn't saying anything about Teyla and i was starting to get very worried what they were gonna do with her because i'm a huge fan...JM wrote on his blog allaying the fears the Shep fans were writing about but there was nothing on Teyla,well needless to say i got very disheartened by what they had in store for her..

And well you don't go into the pro thread to vent now do you and i didn't want to depress my fellow JTers anymore than i had done and i just needed to vent some and get it outta my system...

It's just in S4 i missed my Teyla,i was glad they wrote the
                              Spoiler:
                              pregnancy
                              into the storyline,it meant we still got our Teyla but i was a little disappointed about the storyline itself to be honest and i missed Teyla when she wasn't in the eps but the eps she was in were fabulous as always

Now S5 with all the JM blog stuff and spoilers i was kinda getting the impression that it was turning into the Rodney McKay show,now don't get me wrong,i like McKay,sometimes he can be a bit overbearing at times but i do like him,but i was starting to resent him a little...I didn't want to but i couldn't help it I'd like to see more team eps because that's the one thing i missed in S4 was the team eps,i know it was unavoidable with Rachel's pregnancy but now she's had her baby i'm hoping we get more team eps

I saw the spoilers for The Queen (yeah i know i know i've got no willpower) and i must say i am so looking forward to it,i do hope though that
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla and Todd can find a way outta this without having to rely on the boys,it'd be nice to see Teyla get outta a jam without the boys help for once

Now with alot of help from my fellow JTers who tried their utmost to help be get out of this rut i was in i'm starting to look forward to S5 again

I hope you guys don't hate me for posting this,i just thought i'd explain the situation,that not all of us go into the anti thread to complain about everything and all things....I just needed a place to vent some of my frustrations out

Oh boy i'm shutting up now,i'm apt to ramble on sometimes
                              sigpic

Comment

How credible is this source, morjana?
                                It's an official MGM site (it was mentioned in their Team Stargate missions a while back).

However, it's not the OFFICIAL word from SciFi Channel, which still hasn't said anything about the season 5 premiere.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X