This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Yeah first time I saw that I burst out laughing, Doctor Who is awsome and that was really cool on Family Guy
    Spoiler:
    LOL! That one is even funnier.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      LOL! That one is even funnier.
      Yup, I was bored earlier so I started playing around with this Gif making program I found... still need to resize a few but here's someone that will be making an appearence in S5
      Spoiler:

Comment

...Not sure that fits with the previous statements though
        LOL yeah I know

I think TPTB should dedicate an episode to the GW forums. It should be titled... A Little More Cheese with That Wine.

Wow guys did you see this...

Spoiler:
        Dovil writes: “About Whispers the information that was presented was:

1. There was to be an all women team.
        2. It was to be a horror episode.
        3. Not all of them would survive.
        4. Photos of the actresses that arguably did not depict them looking like military “

Answers: 1. Rather than create a recurring character and hope for the best, I opted to go the Summit route. In SG-1’s Summit, I introduced about a half dozen system lords and used the episode as an audition of sorts to find out which of the characters would pop - and have potential to come back. Cliff Simon’s turn as Baal was great and, based on his performance in Summit, we brought him back. Many, many times. This was the thinking with the all-female team. Rather than put all our eggs into one basket, we created a scenario in which one or more of these characters (well, the ones who happen to survive the episode anyway) could return. 2. Is the natural assumption then that these women will be running around screaming, in various states of undress, being pursued by a knife-wielding maniac? 3. Hey, that goes for almost any guest star. 4. But they’re actresses, not actual soldiers. The links I provided lead to the actress’s personal websites so, of course, they’re going to look their very best.

Very Clever, Indeed.
        yup seen it. very interesting

I just hope they don't kill off the one I really like.
        and that would be...?

So where did everyone go?
        *waves*

I don't know how she will be. See I am one of those people who will judge something after I watch it, Scary huh?
        dude! that's just wrong!

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        We all are in denial about something.

Was just reading this about Woolsey here at GateWorld:
        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...s_himsel.shtml

That sounds promising for Woolsey as commander...

...but this in particular sounds great, I was expecting some change to the character and it does look like Woolsey will be stepping up a bit in S5
        very cool dude, thanks for the links. it's an interesting interview, I especially like this part
        Woolsey's story arc should prove to be a naquadah mine of potential for growth in Season Five. Amanda Tapping is already scheduled for more appearances beyond the season opener, "Search and Rescue," and Picardo hopes for a scene which will force the two characters to confront.
        I just read the article about Woolsey. It looks like he is not going to be in charge right away, this could be very interesting.
        I think it's interesting that Woolsey apparently wanted the job. I always thought he only took it because of the IOA

LOL, so you are at work then? Well you are researching in a way. You are researching the outcome of Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis.
        let me guess: s5 will be awesome!

Yeah first time I saw that I burst out laughing, Doctor Who is awsome and that was really cool on Family Guy
        Spoiler:

Yup, I was bored earlier so I started playing around with this Gif making program I found... still need to resize a few but here's someone that will be making an appearence in S5
        Spoiler:
        ooh I like it
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          very cool dude, thanks for the links. it's an interesting interview, I especially like this part
          Woolsey's story arc should prove to be a naquadah mine of potential for growth in Season Five. Amanda Tapping is already scheduled for more appearances beyond the season opener, "Search and Rescue," and Picardo hopes for a scene which will force the two characters to confront.
          I had a feeling you would

I think it's interesting that Woolsey apparently wanted the job. I always thought he only took it because of the IOA
          I wonder what this 'other' reason for wanting the job could be...

ooh I like it
          I'll make up some more soon... problem is the Mods are cracking down on pic/Gif usage and are asking people to use the thumbnail feature or links to image/Gif on photobucket etc where possible now

For reference: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54065

Comment

I had a feeling you would
            glad I didn't disappoint you

I wonder what this 'other' reason for wanting the job could be...
            well...
            At this point in the season the actor says Woolsey's reason for taking the job has yet to be established.
            I'll make up some more soon... problem is the Mods are cracking down on pic/Gif usage and are asking people to use the thumbnail feature or links to image/Gif on photobucket etc where possible now

For reference: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54065
            I think it's ok if you put them in spoiler tags
            sigpic

Comment

Guys, how the hell was Season 4 like pushing the reset button? Season 9 of SG-1 was pushing the reset button. I need to calm down, drink please.
              sigpic

Comment

Guys, how the hell was Season 4 like pushing the reset button? Season 9 of SG-1 was pushing the reset button. I need to calm down, drink please.
                aww man I know exactly how you feel trust me I had the same conversation a few weeks ago and I didn't get it either!
                sigpic

Comment

glad I didn't disappoint you
                  If you had not picked up on that Sam would have been disappointed

well...
                  At this point in the season the actor says Woolsey's reason for taking the job has yet to be established.
                  Yeah I saw that... the question still comes to mind though, maybe we'll find out sometime in S5 (probably the second-half of the season)

I think it's ok if you put them in spoiler tags
                  That's what i'l do for now but minimise using pics and especially Gifs where I can... I'm not going to cut it out if I can get away with it

Comment

aww man I know exactly how you feel trust me I had the same conversation a few weeks ago and I didn't get it either!
                    What.. where.. when.. how?

Reset?

S9 was more like a whole new chapter for SG1 than a reset, you do understand the concept of that right?

But S4 of atlantis was by far no way a reset

So who's buying the round then? I'll have a nice cold Guiness :cool;

Comment

Reset?

S9 was more like a whole new chapter for SG1 than a reset, you do understand the concept of that right?

Jumper will get the first round.
                      sigpic

Comment

Reset?

*points to jonos101*

The only reset was how Atlantis was moved to a new planet
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          *points to jonos101*

OMG!!! THAT SO JUMPED THE SHARK. THAT IS IT, ATLANTIS IS OVER FOR ME!
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            *points to jonos101*

LoL, I can see what you mean but to me that doesn't really qualify as an actual reset, again more like a new chapter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Do not become an anti Brian!

Comment

If you had not picked up on that Sam would have been disappointed
                              then it's good that I did

Yeah I saw that... the question still comes to mind though, maybe we'll find out sometime in S5 (probably the second-half of the season)
                              yeah IF we find out in s5 it'll be in the second half

That's what i'l do for now but minimise using pics and especially Gifs where I can... I'm not going to cut it out if I can get away with it
                              yup wait until someone complains. until then...

IDK

Reset?

yes I know what a reset is. s9 did feel that way imo because of new characters, enemies etc

exactly!

ooh Guiness

I find it a refreshing substitute for....food
                              sigpic

Comment

I will? *sigh* ok

oh boy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X