X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

er....

Spoiler:

Hey, hey...that means I win, right? Because I'm outside of time and space...so...

What were you all arguing about again?

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
    Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

i think it was my location, but i cant remember

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
        er....
        Spoiler:

Hey, hey...that means I win, right? Because I'm outside of time and space...so...
        *absorbs the blast of multiple nuclear explosions*

Why flee? I thought a TARDIS could withstand almost anything considering the inside exists in a dimension outside of normal space

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
        What were you all arguing about again?
        Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
        i think it was my location, but i cant remember

*Remembers topic*

I'm looking forward to seeing F.R.An again even though she wont really be F.R.An but Weir's consciousness, and I'm glad we're getting that final scene of BAMSR resolved... I was hoping TPTB would respect the character 'Elizabeth Weir' (and T.H) in whatever they did to conclude the renegade replicator story and I believe that wil still happen

Comment

10 Reasons why you should tune into Stargate Atlantis Season 5 (Influenced by the BSG top 10 on Letterman)

Spoiler:
          10. Well with SG-1 still cancelled what else are you going to watch?

Spoiler:
          9. Another season to praise or complain about on the GW forum!

Spoiler:
          8. One Scottish doctor gets it on with one Canadian Doctor, no wait, is she Canadian? Does it matter?

Spoiler:
          7. Sheppard and Mckay's everlasting love will finally be reached next season.

Spoiler:
          6. Well there is always Ghost Hunters as an alternative.

Spoiler:
          5. No Lucius Lavin to share his weird looking candles with Atlantis

Spoiler:
          4. Atlantis will find Earth and save themselves from the.......Crap wrong show.

Spoiler:
          3. Well, no one gets naked but there will be a lot of eyeballs looking at various Cleavages .

Spoiler:
          2. The Producers have said they will try to top their death total from last season. *Watch out Chuck, you might be next*

Spoiler:
          1. The 100th episode! Sheppard will finally come into terms with his hair gel addiction, Mckay will finally realize his love for the ballet.

Carson will clone himself once again only to realize something went terribly wrong.....

Spoiler:

Finally Teyla and Ronon have kids together, First pic of the kids........

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            10 Reasons why you should tune into Stargate Atlantis Season 5 (Influenced by the BSG top 10 on Letterman)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            8. One Scottish doctor gets it on with one Canadian Doctor, no wait, is she Canadian? Does it matter?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            3. Well, no one gets naked but there will be a lot of eyeballs looking at various Cleavages .

Spoiler:
            2. The Producers have said they will try to top their death total from last season. *Watch out Chuck, you might be next*

Spoiler:
            1. The 100th episode! Sheppard will finally come into terms with his hair gel addiction, Mckay will finally realize his love for the ballet.

Carson will clone himself once again only to realize something went terribly wrong.....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            ROFLMAO!!! That is AWSOME!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              ROFLMAO!!! That is AWSOME!
              LOL, should I make it into a new thread? Is it good enough?
              sigpic

Comment

LOL, should I make it into a new thread? Is it good enough?
                I dunno.. it relates to S5 but it's more humor than anything else... you can if you want but I don't see the thread lasting when it turns into a joke fest

...Awsome post though

Comment

I dunno.. it relates to S5 but it's more humor than anything else... you can if you want but I don't see the thread lasting when it turns into a joke fest

...Awsome post though
                  Oh yeah, it is a joke post. Nothing really pro or anti about it. Depends how you look at it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, it is a joke post. Nothing really pro or anti about it. Depends how you look at it.
                    Yea.... that was really good, wish I could green you for it

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      11. more Sam

Yea.... that was really good, wish I could green you for it
                      I did
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        11. more Sam

I did
                        I'll do it when GateWorld will let me

Comment

Woo hoo! More Todd next season!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup

Comment

yup! also Jeannie's in The Shrine of Talus
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

yup! also Jeannie's in The Shrine of Talus
                                Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X