Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read that article about what Joe F said. I really need to meet Joe F and tell him how much I respect him. He said it like it is, Atlantis should of went on for more seasons, it had the potential to really hit another homerun. He seemed to have loved his character, and enjoyed working with the cast and crew. He also said he would return to play it again. I can tell he is not happy with SGU replacing SGA, and if that is the case I don't blame him. Well a lot of SGA fans are likely not going to tune into SGU. TPTB cannot dangle a brand new fresh carrot in front of fans and automatically think the fans will move onto the new show. SGA proved to be an amazing show on it's own. Not because it had Stargate in it's title but because the cast helped make that show what it is today, a success, imo. People fell in love with that cast.

I just don't think I have enough energy to try and fall in love with another cast of a new show. I am saving some of that energy for Warehouse13 which looks Eureka-esc. I really think SGU is going to have issues if it is not perfect. It MUST be better than SGA for it to be a worthy replacement. We shall see.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I just don't think I have enough energy to try and fall in love with another cast of a new show. I am saving some of that energy for Warehouse13 which looks Eureka-esc. I really think SGU is going to have issues if it is not perfect. It MUST be better than SGA for it to be a worthy replacement. We shall see.
      Are we still bitter after all these months Brian?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Are we still bitter after all these months Brian?
        Nah dude. I've just moved on, quite the opposite. I have so much going on in real life, which explains my seldom visits as of late. I am just at a state where I am not into the franchise as I once was. This goes for all the Stargates, not just SGU.
        sigpic

Comment

I just read that article about what Joe F said. I really need to meet Joe F and tell him how much I respect him. He said it like it is, Atlantis should of went on for more seasons, it had the potential to really hit another homerun. He seemed to have loved his character, and enjoyed working with the cast and crew. He also said he would return to play it again. I can tell he is not happy with SGU replacing SGA, and if that is the case I don't blame him. Well a lot of SGA fans are likely not going to tune into SGU. TPTB cannot dangle a brand new fresh carrot in front of fans and automatically think the fans will move onto the new show. SGA proved to be an amazing show on it's own. Not because it had Stargate in it's title but because the cast helped make that show what it is today, a success, imo. People fell in love with that cast.

Warehouse 13 looks really intersting. Looks like the kind of show i'd watch

SGU, not so much. I wasn't impressed with the trailer!

Nah dude. I've just moved on, quite the opposite. I have so much going on in real life, which explains my seldom visits as of late. I am just at a state where I am not into the franchise as I once was. This goes for all the Stargates, not just SGU.
          Well stop playing with your new car then
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Warehouse 13 looks really intersting. Looks like the kind of show i'd watch

SGU, not so much. I wasn't impressed with the trailer!

Well stop playing with your new car then
            OMG, I have been stopped by people, given the thumbs up, and had people walk over to my car. I love it.

Too bad it doesn't transform.

Yeah, I agree with you on Warehouse and SGU. SGU still has me on the fence. I saw some sneak peaks which were good, but I just don't know if I want to give my business to these producers again. SGA and SG-1 movies will always have my support even if I am a little blah with the entire franchise now.
            sigpic

Comment

OMG, I have been stopped by people, given the thumbs up, and had people walk over to my car. I love it.

Too bad it doesn't transform.

Yeah, I agree with you on Warehouse and SGU. SGU still has me on the fence. I saw some sneak peaks which were good, but I just don't know if I want to give my business to these producers again. SGA and SG-1 movies will always have my support even if I am a little blah with the entire franchise now.
              Oh someone is popular

I might watch the ep my god wrote

But as for Warehouse, I don't know if the UK will pick it up eventually. Might have to watch it by......The unspeakable way
              sigpic

Comment

I might watch the ep my god wrote
                But won't you be confused? If SGU is going to be as arc driven as they say then it may be difficult for you to understant if Alan's episode is in the middle. Since I know you are a fan it would be like watching an episode in the middle of DS9.
                But as for Warehouse, I don't know if the UK will pick it up eventually. Might have to watch it by......The unspeakable way
                Stalking Brian's house...again?
                Jelgate is right

Comment

But won't you be confused? If SGU is going to be as arc driven as they say then it may be difficult for you to understant if Alan's episode is in the middle. Since I know you are a fan it would be like watching an episode in the middle of DS9.
                  You do know who you just said confused to, right

I'll watch it anyways

No.........
                  sigpic

Comment

No.........
                    I thought I heard something outside.
                    sigpic

Comment

Urr... Yeah, that was Linda.

*Boosts Brian's car*

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                        Urr... Yeah, that was Linda.

*Boosts Brian's car*
                        I have no idea where you would get that idea
                        sigpic

Comment

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Last post June 4th? Wow this is not good. Then again the SGU forum is not exactly getting crazy traffic either. Must be a summer thing, lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Last post June 4th? Wow this is not good. Then again the SGU forum is not exactly getting crazy traffic either. Must be a summer thing, lol.
                              or a hiatsus thing.

When in doubt blame Linda
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

hey dude what's up? how's the car?

or a hiatsus thing.

When in doubt blame Linda
                                LOL poor Linda
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X