• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Wounded, so I have to wait longer to discuss the ending of S3
    sorry dude but things have been a bit crazy I'll watch it later

Yup
    awesome
    Last edited by Jumper_One; 30 March 2008, 05:13 PM.
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      sorry dude but things have been a bit crazy I'll watch it later
      I think you'll really love the twist at the end

Comment

I think you'll really love the twist at the end
        ok... I'm looking forward to it
        sigpic

Comment

ok... I'm looking forward to it
          I'm kind of glad I missed that the first time round otherwise I would have gone nuts waiting for S4 it's a really good twist of events

Comment

I'm kind of glad I missed that the first time round otherwise I would have gone nuts waiting for S4 it's a really good twist of events
            I don't know much about it, there'll certainly be some surprises
            sigpic

Comment

I don't know much about it, there'll certainly be some surprises
              Yup

Comment

Season 5, looking for another great season. Shall it happen? We shall see soon enough this July. Sadly I will have to leave my Friday nights at the shore on hold to watch Stargate Atlantis. I am cool with that. I'll just party on Saturday!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  Season 5, looking for another great season. Shall it happen? We shall see soon enough this July. Sadly I will have to leave my Friday nights at the shore on hold to watch Stargate Atlantis. I am cool with that. I'll just party on Saturday!
                  Huh?
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Huh?
                    During the Summer, I am at the shore a lot. So I go out on Fridays.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      It would be heresy to miss S5 on the night it airs ...Chances are I'm going to have to rethink my Friday nights for S5 aswell, at least there is still saterdays

Comment

Yup
                        ok Razor was cool. I liked the flashbacks but the main character is kinda... IDK I didn't care that
                        Spoiler:
                        she died
                        however I'm VERY much looking forward to s4 because of what was said about Starbuck

It would be heresy to miss S5 on the night it airs ...Chances are I'm going to have to rethink my Friday nights for S5 aswell, at least there is still saterdays
                        ...and sunday, monday, tuesday etc. at least for those who don't have to work
                        sigpic

Comment

ok Razor was cool. I liked the flashbacks but the main character is kinda... IDK I didn't care that
                          Spoiler:
                          she died
                          however I'm VERY much looking forward to s4 because of what was said about Starbuck
                          Yeah she was a bit sociopathic... I disliked Admiral Kain more though

S3 left off in a really good place and S4 is only 4 days away

...and sunday, monday, tuesday etc. at least for those who don't have to work
                          Indeed

Comment

Yeah she was a bit sociopathic... I disliked Admiral Kain more though
                            dude what was up with her? killing civilians, her exec in the CIC... I mean sure it was tough but still...

S3 left off in a really good place and S4 is only 4 days away

Indeed
                            let me guess: you're not one of them?
                            sigpic

Comment

dude what was up with her? killing civilians, her exec in the CIC... I mean sure it was tough but still...?
                              I'll write it up and PM you with what I think in a bit, save taking this thread way off topic

I thought that was great writing in 'Razor' and I'm hoping TPTB will continue with how they have portrayed Michael thus far into S5, I really liked the twist of events in TK I+II and TLM and I'll be more than happy with two or three eps showing exactly how dark a character he is

let me guess: you're not one of them?
                              As in: doesn't have to work? nope Still in education

Comment

I'll write it up and PM you with what I think in a bit, save taking this thread way off topic
                                cool I'm looking forward to it

I thought that was great writing in 'Razor' and I'm hoping TPTB will continue with how they have portrayed Michael thus far into S5, I really liked the twist of events in TK I+II and TLM and I'll be more than happy with two or three eps showing exactly how dark a character he is
                                I think it's important to remember that Michael's practically our own fault. he's become this powerful being because of what we tried to do. it didn't work and instead of finding a 'cure' for the Wraith we're facing a new and powerful enemy

As in: doesn't have to work? nope Still in education
                                yup me too at least I should be
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X