This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    LoL, So now we have two ships that ship (Jumper_One and TARDIS), a Whumper whumper (Jelgate) and a ratings crusader (Briangate78)

As of right now I renounce my throne of "Ratings Guru". My job is done, and Atlantis has truly shined and kept their audience. Don't worry it shall be July soon, and thy time for Atlantis shall come once again.

Right now it's all about BSG! Which will be for about 10 weeks.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      As of right now I renounce my throne of "Ratings Guru". My job is done, and Atlantis has truly shined and kept their audience. Don't worry it shall be July soon, and thy time for Atlantis shall come once again.

Well everyone has to have time off

...BSG in 8 days! Woohoo!!!

Comment

Well everyone has to have time off

...BSG in 8 days! Woohoo!!!
        Don't worry, we will be here spinning the ratings for "Search and Rescue". I plan to reply to everyone who bashes the ratings and celebrates if they are low.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, we will be here spinning the ratings for "Search and Rescue". I plan to reply to everyone who bashes the ratings and celebrates if they are low.
          Good to hear... saves having to clone you and Clone!Brian doing what needs to be done

Comment

I didn't want to, but I did....

Spoiler:
            I read the spoilers for "Whispers". Looks like a really nice centric Carson episode with a little mystery and suspense. Looks like he even does go back to Earth. Wow, so they have truly written Carson back into the show. This makes the Briangate happy........Oh my God! I am talking like Jelgate.
            sigpic

Comment

Good to hear... saves having to clone you and Clone!Brian doing what needs to be done
              I reread the first few pages of the Season 4 Ratings thread after the S4 finale numbers came out. I re-read when people were laughing about the 1.2 for Adrift! It really ticked me off, the mods felt it was not breaking the rules, so as a civil, and a more intelligent matter I read into the ratings and well learned a lot of things and got a lot of facts. I never was into the ratings like this. I just wanted to prove my favorite show was still doing well regardless with that was written on paper. Was it a coincedence that they began to bounce back? Sadly, I have been marked as the ratings person, and honestly I really don't like it. I rather be known as the goofy fun poster people enjoy chatting with and discussing the show's characters and episodes.
              sigpic

Comment

I didn't want to, but I did....

Spoiler:
                I read the spoilers for "Whispers". Looks like a really nice centric Carson episode with a little mystery and suspense. Looks like he even does go back to Earth. Wow, so they have truly written Carson back into the show. This makes the Briangate happy........Oh my God! I am talking like Jelgate.
                ROFLMAO!!! The influence of the jelgate has taken it's toll on you

I'll be looking forward to seeing that then ...I would like to see some development for Carson along the lines of him being allowed to go home, be with his family (his death could be excused by MIA and body damaged beyond any possible recognition) that would easily set the scene for Carson to once again have ties with Earth

Comment

I reread the first few pages of the Season 4 Ratings thread after the S4 finale numbers came out. I re-read when people were laughing about the 1.2 for Adrift! It really ticked me off, the mods felt it was not breaking the rules, so as a civil, and a more intelligent matter I read into the ratings and well learned a lot of things and got a lot of facts. I never was into the ratings like this. I just wanted to prove my favorite show was still doing well regardless with that was written on paper. Was it a coincedence that they began to bounce back? Sadly, I have been marked as the ratings person, and honestly I really don't like it. I rather be known as the goofy fun poster people enjoy chatting with and discussing the show's characters and episodes.
                  Right well I don't mean to peg you as anything, it's all just a bit of fun to me but I know what you mean and that kind of thing happens everywhere in life... people connect you with something and to them that is who you are, It's great that there are people like you willing to get to the bottom of things to prove a point though because without it narrow sighted speculation and misinformation would run wild on a forum such as this... well you know that because that is what got you started

Comment

Right well I don't mean to peg you as anything, it's all just a bit of fun to me but I know what you mean and that kind of thing happens everywhere in life... people connect you with something and to them that is who you are, It's great that there are people like you willing to get to the bottom of things to prove a point though because without it narrow sighted speculation and misinformation would run wild on a forum such as this... well you know that because that is what got you started
                    Well when people ask because they know I keep track of that info it's all good. Others have mocked me, and it is not cool.

Anyway, I am off dude! Have a good night!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well when people ask because they know I keep track of that info it's all good. Others have mocked me, and it is not cool.

Anyway, I am off dude! Have a good night!
                      Yeah you too

Comment

The Average fan who does not surf the net or read spoilers...

So, last night had a band practice, my bass player brings over some friends. One of them sees my Farscape, Stargate SG-1, BSG, and Stargate Atlantis collection. He says, dude I love all these shows. Dude, Atlantis rocked this season, I was shocked, big time shocked.

So I said, yeah a wild season. I asked him what he thought about Carson. He said he loved the return but was sad he was put in stasis and the idea of the clone was cool, but can he ever go back to Earth? Won't he be surprised in "The Seed" and "Whispers".

He did not see Ark of Truth in my collection, because it was in another room. He said dude I cannot believe you don't have the new SG-1 DVD. I said I do, LOL!

He may be one person, but there are a lot of people who loved this past season and cannot wait till July. Well I told him Season 5 starts in July, but he'll likely see an ad during BSG when he watches it. That is when SCI FI will likely advertise Atlantis Season 5!

So my point is, so many fans out there who do not surf the forums. This guy was a huge fan also. Watched SG-1 when it first aired on Showtime.

So, I did not tell him any spoilers. I want him to be surprised and truly get the most out of the show. Now only if I can resist such spoilers!
                        sigpic

Comment

YIPPPEEEE!

I wish I could be excited for that but alas I can't.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            YIPPPEEEE!

I wish I could be excited for that but alas I can't.
                            Hey dude, where ya been?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm right here
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                I'm right here
                                Where?
                                sigpic

Comment