X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Its been awhile but *quotes the 1st law*

Dude, wait till tonight. Remnants numbers will be out.

So it looks like that whole Quality = High ratings thing can be thrown out again with Brain Storm. Looks like people love the Mckeller.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I think you will like my latest reply. I mentioned Ghost Plumbers.
      yeah I saw it ugh GH

Its been awhile but *quotes the 1st law*

so?

Dude, wait till tonight. Remnants numbers will be out.

So it looks like that whole Quality = High ratings thing can be thrown out again with Brain Storm. Looks like people love the Mckeller.
      people =/= fans
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        yeah I saw it ugh GH

so?

people =/= fans
        It's funny, 100,000 to 300,000 viewers is not pwning. A 1,000,000+ Viewer difference is Pwing, lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Dude, wait till tonight. Remnants numbers will be out. So it looks like that whole Quality = High ratings thing can be thrown out again with Brain Storm. ?* Looks like people love the Mckeller.
          If anything ratings tell the quality of the last episode. Remants ratings IMO relflect what casual viewers think of Prodigal. Lets face it for the part will watch all the episodes. The good ones and the bad ones
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

It's funny, 100,000 to 300,000 viewers is not pwning. A 1,000,000+ Viewer difference is Pwing, lol.
            whoa 1,000,000

If anything ratings tell the quality of the last episode. Remants ratings IMO relflect what casual viewers think of Prodigal. Lets face it for the part will watch all the episodes. The good ones and the bad ones
            Tracker...
            sigpic

Comment

What about Tracker?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

We'll know in about an hour. Prodigal was an amazing ep! Remnants was good, and obviously if your theory is correct a lot of people thought so as well since Brian Storm almost got 1.7 Million viewers. Which would of been the highest since the mid-season, I believe.

whoa 1,000,000

Tracker...
                Ghost Plumbers had over 3 Million dude according to Tvbythenumbers.
                sigpic

Comment

What about Tracker?
                  you said...
                  If anything ratings tell the quality of the last episode.
                  Tracker 1.2
                  FC 1.1
                  sigpic

Comment

you said...

Tracker 1.2
                    FC 1.1
                    That was the presidential debate. Do you believe that "First Contact" had the lowest total viewers of the season? Who would of guessed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well FC was a special circumstance given how polarizied the American population was for the presidental election

EDIT: What the martini dog said.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Well FC was a special circumstance given how polarizied the American population was for the presidental election

LOL, yeah and I think SGA should be proud, well the cast and crew, that their show went up against the presidential debate and still managed a 1.1 rating. Which is mediocre at best on a normal week, imo. A 1.2 is decent, a 1.3 is good, 1.4 and 1.5 is very good, imo
                        sigpic

Comment

That was the presidential debate. Do you believe that "First Contact" had the lowest total viewers of the season? Who would of guessed.
                          I never would've guessed! the mid-season two-parter was amazing, definitely one of my favorite eps of s5

I was kidding

sigpic

Comment

I never would've guessed! the mid-season two-parter was amazing, definitely one of my favorite eps of s5

LOL, nice poster, and should be a statement for this forum, lol.

As per the ratings bit, it would of been a lot higher, if there was no presidential debate. Btw, don't you find it interesting Atlantis is doing better this season compared to last season in the fall season?
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL, nice poster, and should be a statement for this forum, lol.

As per the ratings bit, it would of been a lot higher, if there was no presidential debate. Btw, don't you find it interesting Atlantis is doing better this season compared to last season in the fall season?
                              true, most eps of s4 got a 1.1/1.2 for live +sd
                              sigpic

Comment

Dude, Remnants got a 1.3!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X