• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Not nessciarly.
    how so?

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Well not nessesarally...Will you stop making me write that word in bold..I forgot how to spell it
    LOL sorry um... necessarily?

Now where was I.....Oh yeah, even though i'm not enjoying a lot of S5 I'll still watch it and i'm sure others will be doing the same....
    at least Cazz is

Either that or the stupid romance malarchy has brought the BSG viewers over
    hey I just rewatched BSG, pretty awesome imo

I'm going to bed now
    'night
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'm going to bed now
      G'night.

Comment

Hey Jumper,

I see you are making friends in that Sanctuary ratings thread. Sanctuary should be ok as long as it doesn't dip below a 1.5 HH rating. BTW, I still have not watched "Kush" yet. I have been so busy studying for this fraking exam.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Hey Jumper,

I see you are making friends in that Sanctuary ratings thread.
          LOL yeah I know

Sanctuary should be ok as long as it doesn't dip below a 1.5 HH rating. BTW, I still have not watched "Kush" yet. I have been so busy studying for this fraking exam.
          Kush is an interesting ep imo, I think you might like it studying, huh?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            LOL yeah I know

Kush is an interesting ep imo, I think you might like it studying, huh?
            Kush looks good, I just treat Sanctuary as a secondary show. I usually jump onto the forums after SGA and watch Sanctuary another day. Yeah studying for a Securities test, Series 6.
            sigpic

Comment

Kush looks good, I just treat Sanctuary as a secondary show. I usually jump onto the forums after SGA and watch Sanctuary another day.
              gotta love DVR

Yeah studying for a Securities test, Series 6.
              good luck
              sigpic

Comment

Not nessciarly.
                Huh?

Well not nessesarally...
                What?

It's
                Spoiler:
                necessarily.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Couldn't resist could you Spikey?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                    Couldn't resist could you Spikey?
                    I love you ignore

To answer Jumper_One's question Ratings do not equal quality. Their are so many outside fators that could cause ratings to change.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I love you ignore

To answer Jumper_One's question Ratings do not equal quality. Their are so many outside fators that could cause ratings to change.
                      yeah that's true
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Huh?

What?

It's
                        Spoiler:
                        necessarily.
                        Yes ma'am.

It's a good thing I have spell check because my spelling sucks.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Hammond was never recurring
                          Sorry, he was in the main credits too, wasn't he...Anyways, his role was not really comparable to Weir's. He always took a backseat to the team, whereas from the very beginning Weir was a main character of the show.

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                          What about the doctor being a person too or more than just a doctor? Until we've seen all of S5 it's impossible to actually say "Keller is in too many episodes without good reason to be" but there is also the fact that Atlantis seems to deal with more medical issues that involve or require the CMO compare to SG1.

For season 5 Keller is a regular and is in 15 episodes.

And what, Jennifer hasn't? From her first appearance she has been the CMO of Atlantis and if there is one thing she can do it's her job as a doctor, in the beginning she might have felt like she wasn't ready for command of the infirmary but when it came to doing her job and treat Weir she had no problems and even came up with the solution that kept Weir alive. Outside of being a doctor like confidence as the CMO and offworld travel is where a lot of the development for Jennifer has been... Was Carson that much different though? He didn't like going offworld and as for the CMO position well he's got experience through age and was in a similar job at the Antarctica outpost before the expedition began. <snip>
                          I wouldn't care so much, if she was made a main character. But for her to be a recurring character, IMO, she gets a little too much screen time, especially when we still know less about some of the team members. As for her first few appearances, I had no problems. After "Lifeline", I was willing to accept her as the new CMO. "Missing" didn't help her in my eyes, but unlike some I didn't want to throw her out the airlock. In fact, it wasn't until this season that I've really had too many complaints with Keller.

Pre-clone Carson, pretty much anytime he went offworld it was obvious why he went. I believe in character development for minor characters, but only after the main characters have been developed fully. More than a doctor is fine, but since she is a minor character, she should be a doctor first and foremost. Carson and Fraiser both managed to be more than doctors, and I think S4 Keller did too. S5 Keller has just been a tad too prominent for me.
                          If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                            Yes ma'am.

It's a good thing I have spell check because my spelling sucks.
                            Spell check is luff.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
                                I wouldn't care so much, if she was made a main character. But for her to be a recurring character, IMO, she gets a little too much screen time, especially when we still know less about some of the team members. As for her first few appearances, I had no problems. After "Lifeline", I was willing to accept her as the new CMO. "Missing" didn't help her in my eyes, but unlike some I didn't want to throw her out the airlock. In fact, it wasn't until this season that I've really had too many complaints with Keller.

Pre-clone Carson, pretty much anytime he went offworld it was obvious why he went. I believe in character development for minor characters, but only after the main characters have been developed fully. More than a doctor is fine, but since she is a minor character, she should be a doctor first and foremost. Carson and Fraiser both managed to be more than doctors, and I think S4 Keller did too. S5 Keller has just been a tad too prominent for me.
                                Well what development Keller got in 'Tracker' (and 'The Lost Tribe') was necessary IMO, the writes set her up with 'Missing' and straightened that out this season. I'm still not seeing Keller being on screen 'just to have her there' and that should really be the issue with whether a character is a regular or in whatever amount of episodes.

SGA seems to be dealing with more medical / biological issues which would mean having the CMO (or Carson - that's how he got brought into 'Whispers' and had a role in 'Outsiders') around more.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                *Hands Cazz some chocolate*

Ah yes, Halloween, the one day of the year jelgate can go out without his mask on.

Comment

Working...
                                X