That's goddess for you!

Did Jumper just moan out my name?
      LOL

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      One down.
      Huh?

Comment

I hate studying.

So um yeah, hope you guys were not too dissapointed in my post below. Don't get me wrong Season 5 is one of the best seasons, but right now it is not the best for me. But that could change.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          I hate studying.

So um yeah, hope you guys were not too dissapointed in my post below. Don't get me wrong Season 5 is one of the best seasons, but right now it is not the best for me. But that could change.
          I know what you mean, studying sucks.

Yeah saw that, began to wonder if you had been taken over by a Goa'uld but some of the stuff you put in that post I do agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
            I know what you mean, studying sucks.

Yeah saw that, began to wonder if you had been taken over by a Goa'uld but some of the stuff you put in that post I do agree with.
            The season is not over, Two eps I have very high expectations for are "Prodigal" and "Remnants". Now if the SGA series finale is better than the SG-1 finale and perhaps better than all of the previous SGA season finales then the states will have changed.

I am tired of people saying that McKeller is taking up the entire screen, it is not by a longshot.
            sigpic

Comment

People always tend to hang on on whatever straw they can pick, or however one says that...

And what's logical to them isn't even near logical to others.

Meaning e.g. comparing how many words Teyla has spoken, versus Jennifer.

If you don't keep track of the story lines, then that's really sad, comparing the two. I don't think Teyla can explain the medical things to Todd, give them their shots, should the time come, etc.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The season is not over, Two eps I have very high expectations for are "Prodigal" and "Remnants". Now if the SGA series finale is better than the SG-1 finale and perhaps better than all of the previous SGA season finales then the states will have changed.
                There is a really good chance for 'Enemy at the Gate' to be better than 'Unending', TPTB have this one planned and filmed the way they wanted to end the season so it should be a strong finale. As well as 'The Prodigal' and 'Remnants' I think 'Infection', 'Identity' and 'Vegas' will be pretty good / cool episodes.

I am tired of people saying that McKeller is taking up the entire screen, it is not by a longshot.
                Well I don't see much of a chance of McKeller in 'The Prodigal', 'Remnants' and 'Vegas', that's not to say there wont be any but I'm thinking McKay and Keller will be apart for a greater part of these episodes or more involved in the plot. Even 'Brain Storm' doesn't have McKeller as the main plot and I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't take up that much of the ep, after 'Tracker' I'm not going to make any negative judgement anyway, I didn't think that episode would be as good as it turned out to be and so far I'm not bothered by the ship.

Comment

Where is this 'BrianGate is really a hidden Anti' post, then?

Comment

People always tend to hang on on whatever straw they can pick, or however one says that...

And what's logical to them isn't even near logical to others.

Meaning e.g. comparing how many words Teyla has spoken, versus Jennifer.

If you don't keep track of the story lines, then that's really sad, comparing the two. I don't think Teyla can explain the medical things to Todd, give them their shots, should the time come, etc.

The whole screentime debate is an old one, the same has been said about McKay & Shep overshadowing Teyla and Ronon. I've yet to see Jenn written into a scene where she wasn't adding something to the overall story, maybe 15 eps is too much for her, that can't really be said until all of season 5 has aired and it is clear that she has been overused... Looking at what has been mentioned in the spoilers about Jenn in the rest of S5 I'm not thinking she's being over used, but then, I could just be biased.

Comment

I laugh about people saying these things about Keller when a lot of them were also done by Beckett
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Did people ever have the debate of Dr. Fraiser taking over screen time from Teal'c, or someone else? Lol.

Comment

Where is this 'BrianGate is really a hidden Anti' post, then?
                          Check out the 'Are You Liking Season 5?' thread.

It's not really a closet-Anti post though, just a break down of the good and not so good.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I laugh about people saying these things about Keller when a lot of them were also done by Beckett
                          Indeed, either way you look at it the bottom line is opinion and personal taste.

Comment

That sounds like a new one. Frasier was the perfect way to have a doctor on Stargate
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, ya know what I mean.

Comment

That's goddess for you!
                                right goddess...

Did Jumper just moan out my name?
                                um no do you want me to?

I hate studying.

we've only seen 13 eps and remember the back half of s4 had some very strong eps ie Midway, The Kindred, TLM. personally I'm looking forward to the remaining eps with the exception of Brain Storm because the plot doesn't sound that interesting imo and we'll probably get a lot of McKeller. however that's what I thought about Tracker and I actually liked the ep...

The season is not over, Two eps I have very high expectations for are "Prodigal" and "Remnants".
                                same here

Now if the SGA series finale is better than the SG-1 finale
                                definitely imo

and perhaps better than all of the previous SGA season finales then the states will have changed.
                                better than TLM and The Siege? hm yeah let's hope so

Did people ever have the debate of Dr. Fraiser taking over screen time from Teal'c, or someone else? Lol.
                                she didn't
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X