Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Whump too far FoXy! Whump too far!
    Whumpers have limits?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Whump too far FoXy! Whump too far!
      What, there is actually such a thing as going too far?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
        What, there is actually such a thing as going too far?
        You can't whump them if they're dead.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
          You can't whump them if they're dead.
          I think that depends on whether you get anything out of seeing the dead whumped...

Zombie!Shep whump.

With how messed up some whumpers are they'd probably dig that as well creepy.

Comment

I think that depends on whether you get anything out of seeing the dead whumped...

Zombie!Shep whump.
            That's just...wrong. On so many levels.

With how messed up some whumpers are they'd probably dig that as well creepy.
            OH HA HA HA HA HA...HA...HA.

No more puns for you, Foxz.
            sigpic

Comment

That's just...wrong. On so many levels.

OH HA HA HA HA HA...HA...HA.

No more puns for you, Foxz.
              LOL

Comment

Teyla? Fighting? Doing something?!

Egads! That's crazy talk, Cazz. I think you need to lie down.

And here I thought that was decided a long time ago. Is that still under dispute?
                I've been saying that MGM/Stargate Productions were the one who cancelled the show. SCI FI just came out and said it was a "Creative" decision on the producers. Can't dispute that, huh?
                sigpic

Comment

Shep can only shoot hybrids, you'll see.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

How can a cancellation be 'creative'?

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                      Shep can only shoot hybrids, you'll see.
                      Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

How can a cancellation be 'creative'?
                      They're moving the show onto a different format, not the kind of creativity I want to see but TPTB could still call that a 'creative' move.

Comment

Can I roll my eyes at that? Like this:

I wish they were working on two scripts for Atlantis already. Can't fool me into thinking we'll get at least one movie every 365 days...

If they write the script between now and March-ish, so it can be shot in April/May, then they need to work on it, show it on Sci Fi, then put it on DVD and sell it, and only then will they start working on a new script, should the first one have been a huge success?

Right.

Comment

Can I roll my eyes at that? Like this:

Knock yourself out.

I wish they were working on two scripts for Atlantis already. Can't fool me into thinking we'll get at least one movie every 365 days...

If they write the script between now and March-ish, so it can be shot in April/May, then they need to work on it, show it on Sci Fi, then put it on DVD and sell it, and only then will they start working on a new script, should the first one have been a huge success?

Right.
                          It does look like a bad deal, I can't see why a second movie cannot be put into place straight after the first, a movie script can't be that much more to write than a double episode.

Comment

It does look like a bad deal, I can't see why a second movie cannot be put into place straight after the first, a movie script can't be that much more to write than a double episode.
                            Ordinarily I'd say that there are many more considerations when writing a movie script, but I don't think that would be the case with SGA.

There are no sets that have to be built, not much casting to do or to negotiate for your main cast, the writers are all on board, so why not have the rough outline of the second story get started while the first is mostly underway?

I realize that the third SG-1 movie is also in the works (isn't it?) and so is SGU, but all that is being handled by other writers, right?

Or maybe that's the problem. MGM and the Stargate crew have too many balls up in the air. Something is bound to get dropped.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

They're moving the show onto a different format, not the kind of creativity I want to see but TPTB could still call that a 'creative' move.
                              LOL, "Creative" is basically this in a nutshell, SCI FI didn't cancel this show and would of continued, but the creators wanted it to end to make room for their new baby. Poor Atlantis is the middle child.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ordinarily I'd say that there are many more considerations when writing a movie script, but I don't think that would be the case with SGA.

There are no sets that have to be built, not much casting to do or to negotiate for your main cast, the writers are all on board, so why not have the rough outline of the second story get started while the first is mostly underway?

I realize that the third SG-1 movie is also in the works (isn't it?) and so is SGU, but all that is being handled by other writers, right?

Or maybe that's the problem. MGM and the Stargate crew have too many balls up in the air. Something is bound to get dropped.
                                The third SG1 movie is being written and should film roughly the same time.

That could be it, too much going on, there is also focus on getting SGU ready for next summer... It still feels like being short changed though and if TPTB really wanted to I think a second movie could be written up to follow the first sooner than what will probably happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X