X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
    Playstation Portable?
    I was thinking that but there is a photo editing software known as PSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      Paint Shop Pro?
      Yep

Playstation Portable?
      hmmm, I'd be interested to know how you manage to make artwork with a Playstation portable
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yep hmmm, I'd be interested to know how you manage to make artwork with a Playstation portable
        One has to get creative and have the captial to buy a new Play Station Portable
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

Yeah, no more real arcs can be worked in, I guess?

I wish I could look into the future and see how many movies they're going to produce. I don't see it being that many, if they shoot only one per year. I mean, can you still see them making SG-1 and SGA movies in 5 years? And oh, heaven forbid, by that time they might be making SGU movies, too...

How *are* we doing, ratings wise?

But they are doing all three...

Same here.

True. Maybe they have hope left?

Oh man, only a few more to go...
          Hmm, not really sure how the show is doing ratings wise. I just take what press releases are out there and what Joe M tells us and apply it to my knowledge. I know that the press release said Atlantis was averaging 2 Million viewers for the first half and that did not have all the data, so I am guessing the first half likely averaged 2.1 Million viewers. That is like a 1.5 to 1.6 HH rating.

First Contact had a 1.5 HH rating for live and well it could end up with a 1.8 to 1.9 after the total numbers. That could be around 2.5 to 2.6 Million viewers.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            There were a few things mentioned by the coalition judges that made me wonder how they got their intel.
            Yes, indeed.

And what they didn't know, Shep or Woolsey told them. Toopid much.

But I guess having Worshippers to gain intel with the humans works both ways?

Meaning everybody is leaking information everywhere, and at the end of the day, the entire galaxy knows!

Like in The Kindred I. If Todd could access knowledge on where some of Michael's facilities are, then why the *cough* isn't he doing something about it, or the other Wraith, for that matter?!?

He was shown in TLM, running around alone, doing something, risking his life, but by that time it was already too late...

Michael stated that he has to hop between facilities to be one step ahead of the Wraith, but we see nothing that the Wraith are actually attacking him, if you know what I mean?

One day I'm going to learn Photoshop.
            Me too.

I use PSP
            G.I.M.P.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Hmm, not really sure how the show is doing ratings wise. I just take what press releases are out there and what Joe M tells us and apply it to my knowledge. I know that the press release said Atlantis was averaging 2 Million viewers for the first half and that did not have all the data, so I am guessing the first half likely averaged 2.1 Million viewers. That is like a 1.5 to 1.6 HH rating.

First Contact had a 1.5 HH rating for live and well it could end up with a 1.8 to 1.9 after the total numbers. That could be around 2.5 to 2.6 Million viewers.
            It's a dang pain we're not getting everything for every single ep, I mean, this is important, man!

But I guess Sci Fi did think we were doing great, ratings wise, because they wanted another season, but were happy they at least got another movie out of the deal.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

G.I.M.P.
              Well Gimp is the same idea but PSP is so much easier for a simple mind like mine
              sigpic

Comment

Well Gimp is the same idea but PSP is so much easier for a simple mind like mine
                Oh the jokes I could make. But I'll take the high road for once
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Oh the jokes I could make. But I'll take the high road for once
                  pfft...You take the high road....Well I suppose there's a first for everything
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, indeed.

And what they didn't know, Shep or Woolsey told them. Toopid much.

But I guess having Worshippers to gain intel with the humans works both ways?

Meaning everybody is leaking information everywhere, and at the end of the day, the entire galaxy knows!

Like in The Kindred I. If Todd could access knowledge on where some of Michael's facilities are, then why the *cough* isn't he doing something about it, or the other Wraith, for that matter?!?

He was shown in TLM, running around alone, doing something, risking his life, but by that time it was already too late...
                    I suppose that's one good way word could have got around about various things that were going on with the wraith, Michael, the expedition etc.

Michael stated that he has to hop between facilities to be one step ahead of the Wraith, but we see nothing that the Wraith are actually attacking him, if you know what I mean?
                    That could have been fear of being caught as much as an actual threat from the wraith that kept Michael on the move.

Yeah PSP is quite easy to use.

Comment

pfft...You take the high road....Well I suppose there's a first for everything
                      Like you football team (soccer for Americans) actually doing good Even though I find Mike stale (Quiet Spikey), I think the next episode will be good.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah PSP is quite easy to use.
                        Yep...Plus I haven't got the patience to sit and learn how GIMP works

Like you football team (soccer for Americans) actually doing good Even though I find Mike stale (Quiet Spikey), I think the next episode will be good.
                        pfft....That would definately be a first this century

Prodigal is gonna rock Well it better rock or they'll have a very irate Scot on their doorstep
                        sigpic

Comment

Well it better rock or they'll have a very irate Scot on their doorstep
                          Is that suppose to be scary?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Shep + G36= Win.

Comment

Is that suppose to be scary?
                              Yep I think I failed miserably
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep...Plus I haven't got the patience to sit and learn how GIMP works
                                PSP is more than capable of doing most basic photo editing, I know it's more user friendly than Photoshop anyway and easier to learn, GIMP I've never tried and have no need to.

Prodigal is gonna rock Well it better rock or they'll have a very irate Scot on their doorstep
                                I expect it will.

Comment

Working...
                                X