This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
    That in itself is strange. Maybe they're not ready to start saying the show is over just yet and will let the viewers know closer to the final ep.
    They don't want to take the blame maybe. You know when they start announcing it, people are going to be signing up here and SCI FI.com swearing at SCI FI when it was not even their decision.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      They don't want to take the blame maybe. You know when they start announcing it, people are going to be signing up here and SCI FI.com swearing at SCI FI when it was not even their decision.
      Yeah I expect so, quite a few viewers wont find out until it's mentioned on TV or a magazine they read or something, not everyone checks the internet for updates about shows.

Comment

Yeah I expect so, quite a few viewers wont find out until it's mentioned on TV or a magazine they read or something, not everyone checks the internet for updates about shows.
        I think MGM is going to be sorry for making such a bold mood. SGU is not going to guranteed long-term loyal viewers.
        sigpic

Comment

I think MGM is going to be sorry for making such a bold mood. SGU is not going to guranteed long-term loyal viewers.
          Yeah it does look like a risky move, SGU will no doubt loose the interest of some SGA / SG1 fans, it could also fail to bring in enough new viewers.

Comment

Yeah it does look like a risky move, SGU will no doubt loose the interest of some SGA / SG1 fans, it could also fail to bring in enough new viewers.
            Sanctuary is doing well, but even that 2.2 HH rating is not as high as shows like Eureka and SGA in their first season. I am predicting Sant, will average at a 1.6! Eureka and SGA and BSG averged well over a 2.0 their first season. Eureka from my records dropped down to like a 1.5 for their last few eps. So when SGA pulls 1.3's and those 1.5's it makes you wonder if this was the right call. My point is a new show is not guranteed to keep people's interest.
            sigpic

Comment

Well the first 10 minutes was fantastic! Woolsey was great too But as a whole Inquisition was very dissapointing
              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Sanctuary is doing well, but even that 2.2 HH rating is not as high as shows like Eureka and SGA in their first season. I am predicting Sant, will average at a 1.6! Eureka and SGA and BSG averged well over a 2.0 their first season. Eureka from my records dropped down to like a 1.5 for their last few eps. So when SGA pulls 1.3's and those 1.5's it makes you wonder if this was the right call. My point is a new show is not guranteed to keep people's interest.
                Yeah I see what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Well the first 10 minutes was fantastic! Woolsey was great too But as a whole Inquisition was very dissapointing
                  I was hoping for something good with the issues that was supposed to be brought up in 'Inquisition' but that seemed to just be pushed to one side rather that resolved by the end of the episode. Woolsey was good, some of the clips dragged a bit but other than that I did enjoy the episode for what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Take note that most of the shows that tank are the ones that require more than 2 brain cells to make sense of.
                    Just like movies that tank for the same reason. What has happened to the world eh.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yeah, I don't see why TPTB couldn't have given doing both SGA and SGU a shot, even if it was just for Atlantis' last season.
                      Yeah they could have but alas they didn't.

Comment

Just remember to save that article link, so when someone comes on the forum and says SGA was cancelled because it was a failure, failing, or had lower ratings and not performing well.

Howe is almost saying we are very happy with SGA, and want to continue, but we respect the production company's decision. I think we will see multiple SGA movies aired on SCI FI, imo.
                        sigpic

Comment

Indeed, given the situation he handled that really well, Woolsey has proven himself worthy of being leader.
                          Yes he has and RP rocks

Teyla with a fair role to play,
                          Spoiler:
                          Michael, Atlantis (or at least the tower) under siege, it should be a cool ep.
                          I wanna see
                          Spoiler:
                          my kickass Teyla again...I miss her

What? I missed Jenn from both of the last two eps and not seeing her in the intro once more was the last straw... So I made a sig that I can see all the time.
                          Well you alll know how I feel about Keller so i'll just leave it at that

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I don't think she is in the Prodgail either FoXz

And of course SciFi lacks brain in the spoiler area once again
                          Oh goodie

Did you guys read this...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...89#post9125389

It's what I've been saying all this time. I am actually shocked SCI FI came out and said it. Basically in a nutshell it says.... SCI FI did not cancel SGA and would of continued, but they respect the producers and are willing to play this new game called SGU.
                          Doesn't look like scifi had much choice then!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just remember to save that article link, so when someone comes on the forum and says SGA was cancelled because it was a failure, failing, or had lower ratings and not performing well.
                            Will do.

Howe is almost saying we are very happy with SGA, and want to continue, but we respect the production company's decision. I think we will see multiple SGA movies aired on SCI FI, imo.
                            That would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Yes he has and RP rocks

I wanna see
                              Spoiler:
                              my kickass Teyla again...I miss her
                              Don't worry you will.

Well you alll know how I feel about Keller so i'll just leave it at that
                              Yes we do.

Oh goodie

Apparently not.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post

Apparently not.
                                I almost feel the SGA movie is the softening blow to SCI FI that MGM will not want to continue Atlantis. You wonder why Joe M is very dissapointed and not surprised. It is like your manager gives you a project, you increase productivity and make it better, only for them to close your department to fund another department.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X