Clear All

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
    Doesn't that apply to most opinions?
    Only Linda's and Jumper_One's opinion
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks for the link, it's exactly as it has looked then, the whole deal with SGA getting moved over to movie format.
      I have to thank my source from SCI FI because they were right. It sorta feels good that SGA is not being canned for performance, but it also hurts that the producers who brought us great shows like SG-1 and SGA are sorting betraying us.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        but it's sad that TPTB don't' even have faith in their own product
        It's pretty funny, BSG is going out the same way. A creative decision. I think BSG and SGA both could of gotten a 6th season in a heartbeat. I am not convinced with both of their spin-offs.
        sigpic

Comment

Doesn't BSG need a 5th season first?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Only Linda's and Jumper_One's opinion
            LOL

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            I have to thank my source from SCI FI because they were right. It sorta feels good that SGA is not being canned for performance, but it also hurts that the producers who brought us great shows like SG-1 and SGA are sorting betraying us.
            Yeah it sucks but we'd suspected this for a while now so it doesn't change much. All we can hope for is Atlantis doing well right up to 'Enemy at the Gate' and the movie also packing in some good numbers.

Comment

ron wanted 5 seasons but scifi would only commit to season 4
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Doesn't BSG need a 5th season first?
                Actually with the length this season is taking it feels like a 5th season. But you know what I meant.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  ron wanted 5 seasons but scifi would only commit to season 4
                  I feel with BSG, just like SGA there will be missed opportunities since there will not be more seasons for more stories to be told.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL

Yeah it sucks but we'd suspected this for a while now so it doesn't change much. All we can hope for is Atlantis doing well right up to 'Enemy at the Gate' and the movie also packing in some good numbers.
                    Well the show has been doing better. The mid-season ep pulled a very nice number. The show even went up against the Presidential Debate and still managed to attract 1.9 Million viewers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well the show has been doing better. The mid-season ep pulled a very nice number. The show even went up against the Presidential Debate and still managed to attract 1.9 Million viewers.
                      Hopefully that alone will look good then.

Comment

well considering

everyone is sick of politics
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hopefully that alone will look good then.
                          It's like as soon as we calm down more news is released making it even more fustrating. Howe says SGA has been great, but yet they agreed on the creative decision. Why couldn't MGM produce 2 series like before? They want the movies as well. They cannot do all 3.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's like as soon as we calm down more news is released making it even more fustrating. Howe says SGA has been great, but yet they agreed on the creative decision. Why couldn't MGM produce 2 series like before? They want the movies as well. They cannot do all 3.
                            Yeah, I don't see why TPTB couldn't have given doing both SGA and SGU a shot, even if it was just for Atlantis' last season.

Comment

Yeah, I don't see why TPTB couldn't have given doing both SGA and SGU a shot, even if it was just for Atlantis' last season.
                              I still find it odd that SCI FI is not advertising SGA as the last season or final season.
                              sigpic

Comment

I still find it odd that SCI FI is not advertising SGA as the last season or final season.
                                That in itself is strange. Maybe they're not ready to start saying the show is over just yet and will let the viewers know closer to the final ep.

Comment

Working...
                                X