This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    We truly live in a different world don't we. People wonder why there is nothing good on tv and then I read on numerous sites how good entertaining shows tank in ratings (Atlantis, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and now the new Knight Rider) Apparently critics and fans prefer crap like Smallville, Lost, Survivor and everything on the CW. Wake me when we get back to reality please.
    Oh Terminator rocks D Not seen the new knight rider

Don't watch Smallville...Lost totally sucks bigtime Dunno what survivor is

Ok why do I love the shows that tank
    sigpic

Comment

TSCC is better than most out there and KR yeah it's over the top and some parts are a little absurd but still better than most shows. Lost is ok but it's way too predictable and stale now IMO.
      err... Lost is predictable???
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Oh Terminator rocks D Not seen the new knight rider
        Oooo goody another Terminator fan! KR is good as long as you don't mind really cool special effects and a few absurd getaways.

Don't watch Smallville...Lost totally sucks bigtime Dunno what survivor is
        I gave up on Smallville a long time ago and Survivor is a reality show that takes place on an Island and the contestants have to do stupid things to not get voted off.

Ok why do I love the shows that tank
        IDK I guess we like shows that are entertaining and the people that count seem to like the ones that don't require use of a brain.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          err... Lost is predictable???
          Ok predictable is the wrong word but they get into the same situations every week just slightly different.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Believe me, I've been there so I know how you feel...It's not a nice place to be!
            Sigh...I know. But I'm feeling the love now, so it's better.

Yep....The perks of living in Scotland And we've got all the best medicines too and it's cheaper than in England....Some of the English folks come up here for tretment sometimes because we've got the medicines that the English don't have...Or should I say won't use cause it's too dear!
            It's like people from the U.S. getting medicines from Canada 'cause ours are cheaper.

We truly live in a different world don't we. People wonder why there is nothing good on tv and then I read on numerous sites how good entertaining shows tank in ratings (Atlantis, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and now the new Knight Rider) Apparently critics and fans prefer crap like Smallville, Lost, Survivor and everything on the CW. Wake me when we get back to reality please.
            Take note that most of the shows that tank are the ones that require more than 2 brain cells to make sense of.
            sigpic

Comment

Terminator is awesome! Loved Lost when it first started but am rapidly losing interest in it.
              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Me too. All the clip eps have been IMO.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                He's a Blade
                Cool.

well... it's friday
                Indeed.

Comment

Ok predictable is the wrong word but they get into the same situations every week just slightly different.
                  hm not really imo
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Oooo goody another Terminator fan! KR is good as long as you don't mind really cool special effects and a few absurd getaways.
                    Yep...Oh that reminds me, I think the new season starts here next week

I gave up on Smallville a long time ago and Survivor is a reality show that takes place on an Island and the contestants have to do stupid things to not get voted off.
                    I only watched smallville a couple of times, couldn't really get into it Oh and I hate reality shows with a vengeance

IDK I guess we like shows that are entertaining and the people that count seem to like the ones that don't require use of a brain.
                    I like shows that are a little more complicated, you know...That you have to use your brain and focus....I guess that's why I like the X-files so much...Because it wasn't just meaningless drivel like reality shows!

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                    Sigh...I know. But I'm feeling the love now, so it's better.
                    Well that's good It's horrible feeling like that!

It's like people from the U.S. getting medicines from Canada 'cause ours are cheaper.
                    Oh I didn't know that about the US and Canada...Well we're supposed to be under the same government but we have a lot of differences...Our legal system is different from England and of course like I said before our medicines are sometimes different!

Take note that most of the shows that tank are the ones that require more than 2 brain cells to make sense of.
                    And that sucks...I love shows like that..Shows where you have to actually pay attention and think and use your brain

Terminator is awesome! Loved Lost when it first started but am rapidly losing interest in it.
                    When I watch a show I like something to actually happen some time in the first season of the show...That didn't happen with Lost...I was waiting and waiting on something exciting happening and it never did and I just couldn't bring myself to watch the second season

Oh and I think Terminator starts agian next week cazz Virgin I think it's on!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh and I think Terminator starts agian next week cazz Virgin I think it's on!
                      Didn't it start yesterday???
                      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

why not?
                        Do you have any idea on how many times I'm gonna pause that thing, and jump up out of my chair? Lol!

It'll prep the next ep nicely, though!

Big bummer.

Unending or are we still talking about Out of Mind?
                        Out of Mind still, Mitchell.

But, aren't they stuck on an island? Not much you can do with it, and keep being original!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Didn't it start yesterday???
                          Don't tell me I missed the first ep of the season
                          sigpic

Comment

Linda missed something!

3 hours to Stargate?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                              Linda missed something!

3 hours to Stargate?
                              Yeah, like that never happens
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                3 hours to Stargate?
                                2 hours, 28 minutes until 'Inquisition' airs.

Comment

Working...
                                X