• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 posts at 40, 3 posts at 41...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I won't let him/her hurt the dog. I have the same feelings about Brain Storm. But I was wrong about the first part season. I thought Tracker would be the weakest episode not Whispers
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

That means we've learned not to become too enthused for something JM has written, that's all...

So for me, Remnants and Brain Storm are doubts. And well, Identity too.

Oopsie. I'm not going to do the math, it's late and I'm going to bed after posting this, but I think that leaves open all the Wraith eps.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          Wanna bet that in 'Outsiders' the Wraith need him to create the antidote? Lol.

Or at least recreate the drug so the Wraith can make the antidote...

Hopefully he'll have studied what Keller's up to, and he'll remember what that was about, so he can 'accidentally' genetically alter them, instead.
          I guess it's possible

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I won't let him/her hurt the dog. I have the same feelings about Brain Storm. But I was wrong about the first part season. I thought Tracker would be the weakest episode not Whispers
          yeah I agree. the McKeller parts of Brain Storm won't bother me that much but I'm not sure about the main plot

That means we've learned not to become too enthused for something JM has written, that's all...
          it depends

So for me, Remnants and Brain Storm are doubts. And well, Identity too.
          MG -> Brain Storm
          CB -> Identity

I'm looking forward to Remnants, expecially Shep's part of the ep

Oopsie. I'm not going to do the math, it's late and I'm going to bed after posting this, but I think that leaves open all the Wraith eps.
          what about Inquisition?
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            you're gonna hurt the dog?
            Just a little.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Tracker was surprisingly entertaining. Of course, the guest star being deliciously good-looking :: fans self :: only helped matters along
            sigpic

Comment

MG -> Brain Storm
              CB -> Identity
              Martin Gero and Carl Binder? Their episodes tend to rock, so those are just more reasons to look forward to those episodes.

what about Inquisition?
              Another one that I have been waiting for for eons. I'm hoping (hopefully not in vain) that it will be stellar and dark and kind of angsty. Considering the subject matter.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                Just a little.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Martin Gero and Carl Binder? Their episodes tend to rock, so those are just more reasons to look forward to those episodes.
                  Carl wrote GitM and Tracker which were ok imo, MG on the other hand wrote S&R, FC and TLT and those were awesome eps

Another one that I have been waiting for for eons. I'm hoping (hopefully not in vain) that it will be stellar and dark and kind of angsty. Considering the subject matter.
                  yeah I'm also looking forward to Inquisition, AL's first ep (kinda)
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

LOL
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Carl wrote GitM and Tracker which were ok imo, MG on the other hand wrote S&R, FC and TLT and those were awesome eps
                        See, I thought GitM was great! Tracker was good, but not phenomenal, and all of MG's episodes were, of course, awesome^infinity. With the possible exception of TLT. It was great, don't get me wrong, but when compared to FC I found it.....anti-climactic?...lacking something? I don't know. It just felt like it could have been more.

yeah I'm also looking forward to Inquisition, AL's first ep (kinda)
                        AL? I feel like I should know who that is, but it's not coming to me. Is Inquisition also going to be a more serious episode for Woolsey? I hope so.
                        sigpic

Comment

Tracker was surprisingly entertaining. Of course, the guest star being deliciously good-looking :: fans self :: only helped matters along
                          I wouldn't know. I shall take your word on it
                          Last edited by jelgate; 13 October 2008, 04:22 PM.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Season 5 FTW!!!

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

You know the hate for Keller is just remarkable. I mean seriously. She is not even in every episode and she had one, maybe 2 focused eps. Keller is my least favorite character but it doesn't judge my postive view towards Atlantis. I feel even when the show ends we will still not hear the end of it.
                              sigpic

Comment

See, I thought GitM was great!
                                yes it was but tbh I'd rather rewatch S&R, DV, The Shrine or FC

Tracker was good, but not phenomenal, and all of MG's episodes were, of course, awesome^infinity. With the possible exception of TLT. It was great, don't get me wrong, but when compared to FC I found it.....anti-climactic?...lacking something? I don't know. It just felt like it could have been more.
                                TLT was an awesome conclusion to FC imo, I'm not sure which one's my favorite

AL? I feel like I should know who that is, but it's not coming to me.
                                Alex Levine he also had the idea for SG-1's Dominion, even though AMcC wrote the actual ep

Is Inquisition also going to be a more serious episode for Woolsey? I hope so.
                                I think so

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                                Season 5 FTW!!!

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                You know the hate for Keller is just remarkable. I mean seriously. She is not even in every episode and she had one, maybe 2 focused eps. Keller is my least favorite character but it doesn't judge my postive view towards Atlantis. I feel even when the show ends we will still not hear the end of it.
                                I guess the question's, how much screentime will she get in the movie(s)?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X