Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished Tabula Rasa, and it's an episode where EVERYTHING is well balanced, imo.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      I just finished Tabula Rasa, and it's an episode where EVERYTHING is well balanced, imo.
      That's a strange one, but it's pretty good.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

'Tabula Rasa' is a cool ep.

Comment

Yes, it is. It's got some Sam, Zelenka, Lorne, Ronon, Teyla, Rodney, Sheppard,...

A bit of everything, and Teyla's share was very nice in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
            *Hands Pandora a Mark IX 'Gatebuster' and a map to MGM*
            Now there's an idea I'm open to. Put an end to SGU before it even gets off the ground?

Excellent!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            *directs Pandora to Peg's house*
            But....but....I like Peg. :: pouts ::

I thoroughly enjoyed that episode too. Overlooking the ginormous gaping plot hole of why they didn't better prepare themselves for the amnesia when they knew it would happen, I liked it regardless.

The tone, the dark quality of everything going on. Ultimately you knew everything would end up fine, but it was still creepy and I liked it. More creepy than Whispers was, I thought.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, it is. It's got some Sam, Zelenka, Lorne, Ronon, Teyla, Rodney, Sheppard,...

A bit of everything, and Teyla's share was very nice in it.
              And I love that line at the end.

LORNE: What are your orders, sir.

SHEPPERD: *Points to Ronon* Do what he says.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Bit it's simple why they didn't better prepare themselves: they forgot!

Spoiler:

Sam said that Keller was working on it, or something, but in the next scene it showed she was busy with her patients, and it might have been when her amnesia started.

Then they gave the Marines those pills, so at least they would stay amnesia-free, hopefully, for a while longer.

Comment

Bit it's simple why they didn't better prepare themselves: they forgot!

Spoiler:

Sam said that Keller was working on it, or something, but in the next scene it showed she was busy with her patients, and it might have been when her amnesia started.

Then they gave the Marines those pills, so at least they would stay amnesia-free, hopefully, for a while longer.
                  But they still had Teyla and Ronon who remembered and could have kept reminding them. They could have, at the very least, put up signs explaining the situation or made a recording to set to repeat on a loop over the COM system explaining the situation.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                    Now there's an idea I'm open to. Put an end to SGU before it even gets off the ground?

Excellent!
                    I was thinking more revenge for cancelling SGA but yeah sure, SGU doesn't sound all that interesting at the moment though I'm willing to give it a fair chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                      I was thinking more revenge for cancelling SGA but yeah sure, SGU doesn't sound all that interesting at the moment though I'm willing to give it a fair chance.
                      IDK I am kinda liking the premise of the show and I hope that it will be decent.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                        And I love that line at the end.

LORNE: What are your orders, sir.

SHEPPERD: *Points to Ronon* Do what he says.

I love that part.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

*Must spread rep before being able to give it to mitchell again*

*Mutters*

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Excellent!

But....but....I like Peg. :: pouts ::
                            I like you to hon. *huggles* Ignore Jelly he's like that annoying kid at the back of class, that likes to pull on girls pigtails when he luffs them.

I thoroughly enjoyed that episode too. Overlooking the ginormous gaping plot hole of why they didn't better prepare themselves for the amnesia when they knew it would happen, I liked it regardless.

The tone, the dark quality of everything going on. Ultimately you knew everything would end up fine, but it was still creepy and I liked it. More creepy than Whispers was, I thought.
                            I agree, I thought TR was a fantastic ep that just made me squee from start to finish. Loved loved loved it

Now onto S5... thank goodness the 'triangle' is finished... oh I so hope so, I really really really do. I don't ever want to feel like that watching an ep again.

Comment

Mental whump...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                IDK I am kinda liking the premise of the show and I hope that it will be decent.
                                I like the idea behind the ninth chevron, the Destiny itself and the premise that the show will explore the outer universe, older parts of space and whatnot but the characters don't sound too interesting and I'm more than happy with SGA right now, it sucks that it was cancelled. But when SGU is ready to air I will be giving it a fair chance before deciding one way or the other about the series (that'll be half a season to the whole first season to win me over).

Comment

Working...
                                X