This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linda is that squirrel from Ice Age.

1 day, 2 hours, 59 minutes to go till 'The Lost Tribe' airs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post

How did you know that
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        How did you know that
        LOL the bushy squirrel tail gives you away. *throws an acorn and watches Linda chase after it*

Comment

Oops...I knew it didn't look right but i couldn't put my finger on it

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          Oops, I still have to rewatch FC before Sat...

Ice Age 2 is on tomorrow.
          I just rewatched The Queen, Tracker and FC

LOL

woohoo
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            I just rewatched The Queen, Tracker and FC
            Cool, I'm going to watch some of S5 later but leave 'FC' until tomorrow.

Comment

Cool, I'm going to watch some of S5 later but leave 'FC' until tomorrow.
              cool hey you're supposed to watch ENT
              sigpic

Comment

LOL the bushy squirrel tail gives you away. *throws an acorn and watches Linda chase after it*
                *grumbles* darn tail gives me away every time

Ooh ACORN *runs after acorn*
                sigpic

Comment

cool hey you're supposed to watch ENT
                  Yeah but SGA is better.

LOL

Comment

Guys, you gotta tell us how you do it. Pages and pages of offtopic chatter and the mods don't pick on it. Whom should we bribe? Do we need to change our hair colour or something? Would really appreciate your input on this one...

Kind regards,
                    Teggy
                    Hardcore ANTI

Comment

Yeah but SGA is better.
                      true
                      sigpic

Comment

true
                        'The Lost Tribe' will probably be the best episode of this season so far, can't wait.

Comment

'The Lost Tribe' will probably be the best episode of this season so far, can't wait.
                          yeah I think so too. FC was awesome but Part 2 is generally even more epic than the first part
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            Guys, you gotta tell us how you do it. Pages and pages of offtopic chatter and the mods don't pick on it. Whom should we bribe? Do we need to change our hair colour or something? Would really appreciate your input on this one...

Kind regards,
                            Teggy
                            Hardcore ANTI
                            Come on Teg. I like you and all, and think you do contribute to this forum, but give us a break. I got an infraction for making one off topic post in the complaint thread. I did not even attack someone, was just replying to a question. So, please give us a break. These are great folks here, and alot of the folks on the Anti thread or "complaints" thread are good folks as well. I'm tired of this wall that has to divide fans. I just made a thread in the general SGA section to try and get fans together. To talk about the highlights of SGA and to find similar opinions. 5 years is a good run for a show, and thankfully it will not end after that.

Getting back on topic

I'm just trying to enjoy and praise the rest of this show and avoid the threads where people are celebrating SGA's cancelling, since I'm still bitter about the cancellation. SGA is more than a show to me, I helped create an entire forum fandom on SCI FI because of SG-1 and SGA. When people go to cons they are not going for it just being a show, they are going because it's a fandom and a place to belong to. Stargate is not just a show, it is a fandom. Even with the show cancelling it will live on in people's hearts who still cherrish the show.

I have seen a lot of folks turncoat this season with some episodes. Season 5 has impressed a lot of folks, even the ones who did not think it would.
                            Last edited by Briangate78; 09 October 2008, 03:15 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Come on Teg. I like you and all, and think you do contribute to this forum, but give us a break. I got an infraction for making one off topic post in the complaint thread. I did not even attack someone, was just replying to a question. So, please give us a break. These are great folks here, and alot of the folks on the Anti thread or "complaints" thread are good folks as well. I'm tired of this wall that has to divide fans. I just made a thread in the general SGA section to try and get fans together. To talk about the highlights of SGA and to find similar opinions. 5 years is a good run for a show, and thankfully it will not end after that.

Brian,

I am sorry for that infraction. Rest assured, I had nothing to do with it. I rarely report...and when I do...the mods forget to intervene. In any case, back to the issue I raised with my previous post. This topic is divergent like ours. It is not difficult to stray from the main topic but what I find puzzling is the lack of moderation here. You guys digress and go on and on and as soon as we do that, pages are missing, posts get snipped and we end up with warnings. Leave the anti hate you have for the moment and look closely at this and you will see I am right.

If my post came a bit ironic, let me rephrase it:

What do you guys do, to minimise this moderation, given the amount of offtopic in here? I mean...offtopic here is the same as offtopic there...Could it be that nobody reports your posts whereas, the ANTIS are always reported?

I have been watching this thread for quite some time and it seems that antis are kept on a tight leash. Where is the fairness in that...I ask you?

Comment

LOL

hey guys do we know if the Travelers have transporter technology?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X