Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGM's promo. As always its far superior to SciFi.If you non-Americans can't see, I bet its already on YouTube, or you can talk to morjana. The Ronon picture inspired me.

Spider-Ronon, Spider-Ronon, does whatever a caveman can!
    shoot a gun any length, catches Wraith just like flies!
    Look out! Here comes the Spider-Ronon!

Is he strong? Listen, pal, he's got Wraith electronics!
    Can he get a haircut? Just ask SciFI!
    Hey there! There goes the Spider-Ronon!

In the chill of the Daedalus, at the scene of the murder
    Like a flash of lighting, he kills just in time!

Spider-Ronon, Spider-Ronon, dangerous Daedalus Spider-Ronon!
    Manners and kindness he's ignored, Dead Wraith is his reward!
    To him, life is a great big chase!
    Wherever there's a dead Wraith, you'll find the Spider-Ronon!!!
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      MGM's promo. As always its far superior to SciFi.
      Awesome.

Comment

MGM's promo. As always its far superior to SciFi.If you non-Americans can't see, I bet its already on YouTube, or you can talk to morjana. The Ronon picture inspired me.
        Yes, it is better than the SciFi one. It's a shock ain't it?

Us irrelevant non-Americans/foreigner-types can see it

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't quite sure. I know foreigners can't access the SciFi site.
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't quite sure. I know foreigners can't access the SciFi site.
            I can.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Spoiler:
              too long huh? well I just rewatched The Two Towers so... aww you didn't like his speeches? come on I thought they were awesome and the hero got the hot...err... car

what about Sanctuary?
              About Transformers:
              Spoiler:
              2 hours and 24 minutes is simply too long for an action movie. You'd expect 1 hour and 30 minutes from such a movie, a cartoon remake, not an hour longer. Not that I say they should have gone for 1.5 hours, but around 2 was tops. For an action movie, there's simply too much dialogue in it, to fully enjoy it. The action was good though, so they definitely can try a second movie. Less stupid speeches, though.

The end scene was a bit 'strange' to me, since I can't picture you'd lay on the hood of an alive car with your gf, making out, with 4 other Robot cars looking upon you... BB is watching you-much?

About LOTR:
              Spoiler:
              I also have the extended Lord Of The Rings box, but in those films it's not much of a problem, since they're constantly on the movie, and the landscapes are simply brilliant.

About Sanctuary:
              Spoiler:
              Awesome! The webisodes were only between 12 and 21ish minutes long, but with a 42 minute show, they really can work on some of the details.

Meaning that I now actually *get* what Dr. Zimmerman was all about, which I didn't get before, I knew he was a doc, but a profiler, too? The part where his mom got killed by a monster is an addition, I think. Before, in the webisodes, the Beast Man, or whatever his name is, scared him when he was a little kid, so that's his connection to monsters in the webisodes...

Ryan Robbins got a larger part, and now we know what he's doing there as well, which is very positive, too...

DH's character wasn't really needed, right?

Chris was awesome. Nothing more to add. The guy rocks.

Ashley was a bit less arrogant, especially when she said that the Big one was allergic to flowers... But she might still go back to the webisode Ashley...

Kavan finally could sink his teeth into a decent part, and he's just awesome, too... Hopefully we'll see nice things of him in Stargate, yet. Infection had lots of him, right? But will he talk/act much? Hmm... Walking around is a bit beneath him by this time. Kinda just like with Ronon.

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
              I can.
              I can, too, but I'm not gonna. No trailers for me about TLT...

I only saw the Cinema Blend scene.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                About Transformers:
                Spoiler:
                2 hours and 24 minutes is simply too long for an action movie. You'd expect 1 hour and 30 minutes from such a movie, a cartoon remake, not an hour longer. Not that I say they should have gone for 1.5 hours, but around 2 was tops. For an action movie, there's simply too much dialogue in it, to fully enjoy it. The action was good though, so they definitely can try a second movie. Less stupid speeches, though.

The end scene was a bit 'strange' to me, since I can't picture you'd lay on the hood of an alive car with your gf, making out, with 4 other Robot cars looking upon you... BB is watching you-much?
                Nah it's not too long if it's done right. I actually hate the growing trend of shortening movies to speed up the action. IMHO everything worked in Transformers. As far as the ending he felt safe with BB so I thought it was a cool scene.

About LOTR:
                Spoiler:
                I also have the extended Lord Of The Rings box, but in those films it's not much of a problem, since they're constantly on the movie, and the landscapes are simply brilliant.
                Agreed.

About Sanctuary:
                Spoiler:
                Awesome! The webisodes were only between 12 and 21ish minutes long, but with a 42 minute show, they really can work on some of the details.

Meaning that I now actually *get* what Dr. Zimmerman was all about, which I didn't get before, I knew he was a doc, but a profiler, too? The part where his mom got killed by a monster is an addition, I think. Before, in the webisodes, the Beast Man, or whatever his name is, scared him when he was a little kid, so that's his connection to monsters in the webisodes...

Ryan Robbins got a larger part, and now we know what he's doing there as well, which is very positive, too...

DH's character wasn't really needed, right?

Chris was awesome. Nothing more to add. The guy rocks.

Ashley was a bit less arrogant, especially when she said that the Big one was allergic to flowers... But she might still go back to the webisode Ashley...

Kavan finally could sink his teeth into a decent part, and he's just awesome, too... Hopefully we'll see nice things of him in Stargate, yet. Infection had lots of him, right? But will he talk/act much? Hmm... Walking around is a bit beneath him by this time. Kinda just like with Ronon.

I can, too, but I'm not gonna. No trailers for me about TLT...

I only saw the Cinema Blend scene.
                I couldn't agree more.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

MGM's promo. As always its far superior to SciFi.If you non-Americans can't see, I bet its already on YouTube, or you can talk to morjana.

Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Now to do what I do best.

I get to see TLT before Linda

I saw that ep of The Simpsons with Homer singing spider pig the other week there!

Did anyone watch fringe
                    Spoiler:
                    Was it bloody awesome or what....And it was so cool when their bodies all started melting

Sanctuary
                    Spoiler:
                    I loved it....Um who's Ryan Robbins again AT looks fab....Not sure about the accent though
                    sigpic

Comment

That was a movie Linda.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey Ladies, Gents, and jelgate,

Just passing through...

Spoiler:

Just taking a break from GW, need one, there are too many things going on in real life now, just don't have the time really.

So new episode of SGA, likely one of the most exciting cliff hangers, cannot wait!

So, watched Sanctuary, not bad, pretty good, but not 2.0 HH rating good. That one took me by surprise. I love AT but I don't like to see a show out rate SGA like that in their timeslot.

So catch you when I catch you.

Remember SGA is on at 9pm not 10pm, hopefully it will make a difference.

Best,

B.G.

P.S. Just playing with you Jel!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well don't series premieres tend to be off the chart
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

That was a movie Linda.
                            Oh right...Yeah...I knew that

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Hey Ladies, Gents, and jelgate,

Just passing through...

Spoiler:

Just taking a break from GW, need one, there are too many things going on in real life now, just don't have the time really.

So new episode of SGA, likely one of the most exciting cliff hangers, cannot wait!

So, watched Sanctuary, not bad, pretty good, but not 2.0 HH rating good. That one took me by surprise. I love AT but I don't like to see a show out rate SGA like that in their timeslot.

So catch you when I catch you.

Remember SGA is on at 9pm not 10pm, hopefully it will make a difference.

Best,

B.G.

P.S. Just playing with you Jel!
                            People are probably curious about it seeing as it's the first ep on the telly!
                            sigpic

Comment

SGA will be on in a minute Guess what ep
                              sigpic

Comment

Wait a min, what rating did Sanctuary get?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X