This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Not really . I was just building anticipation .
    Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    And it'll be worth it
    Why don't you two just have sex and get this over with?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Why don't you two just have sex and get this over with?
      Spoiler:
      Wanna join us Pajus, there's room for one on top (Ooh Matron, 'ere stop messin' about, MWAHAHAHAHA and other such Carry On quotes)

Comment

Spoiler:
        Wanna join us Pajus, there's room for one on top (Ooh Matron, 'ere stop messin' about, MWAHAHAHAHA and other such Carry On quotes)
        Spoiler:
        As flattering as your offer is, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I'm taken by another. But if she ever dumps me, I'll contact you as soon as my broken heart heals enough

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Spoiler:
          As flattering as your offer is, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I'm taken by another. But if she ever dumps me, I'll contact you as soon as my broken heart heals enough
          Spoiler:
          She's a lucky lady

Comment

I came, I saw and I con...quered not so much.

Brain Storm folks - as opposed to some I would definitely watch this over and over if I had to choose between this and the Irresistable issue.

Spoiler:
            My eyes hurt quite a bit from rolling around in their sockets but I have to say I was kind of meh... It wasn't as horrendous as I thought it would - Probably the reason it wasn't as horrendous, cause I thought it would be horrendous. Can't be disappointed much then, I guess.

Ronon says it best - Who cares?

TPTW should never attempt a "green" episode again cause they failed rather miserably there. As opposed to wanting to save the planet, I wanted it to end real fast. Yay for global warming!

McKeller reminded me of the Jack/Rose relationship in Titanic - which was by far more loveable in every aspect - but the resemblance is cunning. They tried so hard, except they got it all backwards. Jack Keller comes from Chippewa Falls and suffocates in the freezing cold water, while Rose McKay has a moment of clarity, forgetting about being this hypochondriac/arrogant/selfish/annoying/... man, not sharing the same faith as his Jack but instead saving her in a dramatic moment of "OMG, if you die, I don't know what I will do!" - which resulted in a serious eyeroll and a momentary loss of eyesight as the eyeballs rolled out of their sockets.

But - surprisingly enough the whole McKeller didn't phase me one bit. Like Ronon says "Who cares?".

Anna Galvin has some serious cool powers - I watched right after Remnants. I thank her for clouding my judgement.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

God knows how many posts we're going to lose when the Anti 4&5 threads go
              I seem to remember a question along these lines in the vision statement threads. I thought the response was that no thread would be deleted, just possibly closed. That way people wouldn't lose their post count. And it keeps the history intact, be it positive or negative.

Anybody else recall this?
              sigpic
              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                I seem to remember a question along these lines in the vision statement threads. I thought the response was that no thread would be deleted, just possibly closed. That way people wouldn't lose their post count. And it keeps the history intact, be it positive or negative.

I think they did

Comment

I do. *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I do. *nods*

same here

Comment

They absolutely won't delete the thread. The mods can't even bring themselves to move two threads that have zero business being in the SF/F folder out of there and into the OT folder because it would result in people losing posts and the top posters in those threads have less than 100 posts.

They will just end up closing this thread like they said they would.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Brain Storm did not break Solo's (formerly known as Trio) record of shortest episode. It lasts 17m37s after FH Productions had its fun with it. However, the production company added an extra minute just to please those that don't like Keller all that much.

FH Productions celebrates its first bonus feature.

Comment

I personally loved season five, but i do admit it did have abit too much keller in it. Shes been part of the cast since season 3, it could of done with focusing more on anicent tech and discoveries.

Lets face it they can go wild with their imaginations there

Comment

Originally posted by aduk85 View Post
                            I personally loved season five, but i do admit it did have abit too much keller in it. Shes been part of the cast since season 3, it could of done with focusing more on anicent tech and discoveries.

Lets face it they can go wild with their imaginations there
                            Season 5 overall has been great. It had some of the best eps of the series, but also some of the worst eps of the series like "BrainStorm" and "Whispers". But it did have some excellent eps like "The Shrine", "First Contact", "Vegas", "Daedalus Variations", and many more. Season 5 had hits and misses. I personally do not like that Keller replaced Carson as CMO. Oh well the show is over time to complain about SGU.
                            sigpic

Comment

You two realize that complaints are more than welcome but for praise-business you have to be in the companion-thread, right?

At least, for as long as it lasts...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                You two realize that complaints are more than welcome but for praise-business you have to be in the companion-thread, right?

At least, for as long as it lasts...
                                The show is over, so I don't think it matters anymore. The compliments thread also has some complaints in it, so no biggie.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X