This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
    I'm sure Chuck and Zelenka will pitch in aswell, and can't forget Todd!!!!!
    Ohh yeah. They would all help. Especially Todd. I'm sure they haven't been feeding him right so I'm sure he's hungry. Ravenous, in fact!

Comment

I'm sure Chuck and Zelenka will pitch in aswell, and can't forget Todd!!!!!
      I think Zelenka is working on a new Anti-Keller weapon...isn't he? I could have sworn he was.....

Comment

I would love to see Todd take care of Larrin...then he can take care of keller for us too.

Todd would make a great addition to the SGA team, lol. He's even smarter than rodney!
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

i don't mind keller. she DID get on my nerves in missing jsut because i feel that she was too 'wimpy' for too long.

the biggest issue i have with s5 isnt' even sam leaving per se, but woolsey as boss. to me it's like....making pete the leader of the sgc cause teh actor is just so nice. the actor may be a wonderful person...but the character doesn't fit.

and i'm afraid of the 'bumbling and obtuse leader that is constantly circumvented by the roguish leader to the better good of all' cliche will be overplayed
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The biggest problem for me was the cast shuffling.

They should have never replaced Weir with Carter, and the even bigger mistake of killing off Dr. Beckett.

Now you are bringing in Woolsey to lead Atlantis? His character does not fit, not even close.

Let Atlantis have it's own identity.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestrike View Post

They should have never replaced Weir with Carter, and the even bigger mistake of killing off Dr. Beckett.

Now you are bringing in Woolsey to lead Atlantis? His character does not fit, not even close.

I wish they would have left Atlantis alone. If something works, why change it? Elizabeth was a great leader. I suppose if she had to be replaced, I would have preferred to see Caldwell in charge. But Woolsey?? I will never begin to understand why he was chosen to lead Atlantis. I mean, of all people. Caldwell yes. I could understand that. But Woolsey? NOOOO!

I suppose pretty soon, everyone will love Woolsey like they do Keller. We'll probably have some buddy buddy type episode where the team invites Woolsey to drink coffee with them after a hard day of fighting the bad guys. Ohhhh joy of joys. My heart jumps with enthusiasm with that one.

Comment

Agreed for the most part. Carter from SG1 and then SGA was like day and night. She just didn't do much of anything on SGA, and Weir was a better presence. Ah, don't get me started on the stupidity that was the killing of Beckett!

As for Woolsey. I'm waiting to see what they do, but gawd, that uniform on him looks AWFUL. That's my biggest misgiving thus far. Geez, thought it looked bad on Carter but it's 10 times worse on Woolsey.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                  Keller worship? Hey what is this? Another version of the Ori?
                  Hallowed is the Keller doesn't have the same ring to it, I'm afraid, but I must give the holy deities of TPTB props for their mundane attempts

Yeah, Lorne is good...very very good...um at protecting that is.....
                  Yes. Very, very good. Amoungst other things

Welcome to the club, bluestrike! I agree with what you said. Cast shuffling may or may not have made those ratings soar, but nonetheless it has lowered the overall quality of the show and screwed with the cast chemistry. Honestly, the shuffling of the cast irks me the most.

Giving Carson the special treatment was the first stupid mistake in a very long line of more stupid mistakes.

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  As for Woolsey. I'm waiting to see what they do, but gawd, that uniform on him looks AWFUL. That's my biggest misgiving thus far. Geez, thought it looked bad on Carter but it's 10 times worse on Woolsey.
                  The uniforms are utterly horrid and I wish never to see them again. That and the overabundance of leather. Don't get me started on the leather.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

The uniforms are utterly horrid and I wish never to see them again. That and the overabundance of leather. Don't get me started on the leather.
                    The super snug fitting uniforms and the leather....what were they thinking? I can see it now. In S5, Woolsey will be wearing leather next. Cuz don't ya know, leather makes everyone look hot. *shutter*

Comment

Well, you know now so no excuse!!!You must love Keller!!!!
                      And here's someone to enforce that rule.

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Agreed for the most part. Carter from SG1 and then SGA was like day and night. She just didn't do much of anything on SGA, and Weir was a better presence. Ah, don't get me started on the stupidity that was the killing of Beckett!

Yeah I am also "waiting" to see how Woolsey is before I make an opinion, it could be a disaster, could be mediocre, or could be really great. We shall see.

Oh and yes, that Uniform was Awful. It just did not look right, lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          Yeah I am also "waiting" to see how Woolsey is before I make an opinion, it could be a disaster, could be mediocre, or could be really great. We shall see.

Oh and yes, that Uniform was Awful. It just did not look right, lol.
                          Yes, wait and see. I think Woolsey will have an 'arc' where he trys to fit in (so two eps tops) as he moves from foil to facilitator. He will be molded to whatever they need him to be.

What I did find odd is that they didn't learn from the mistake with Carter. By that I mean they have hired him for 14 eps. So that means that for some eps, the same MIA-situation will be in effect. It was understandable with Carter/AT, but not with Woolsey.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            And here's someone to enforce that rule.

Spoiler:
                            Yes!!! Love that!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

The super snug fitting uniforms and the leather....what were they thinking? I can see it now. In S5, Woolsey will be wearing leather next. Cuz don't ya know, leather makes everyone look hot. *shutter*
                              I swear ... season four had the worst wardrobe ever. I wonder how season five will be, now that they have Woolsey to play paper dolls with

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                              What I did find odd is that they didn't learn from the mistake with Carter.
                              The Powers That Be make no mistakes. /sarcasm

Comment

God, I have to agree those leather uniforms this year just make me cringe, they were just awful. Carter and Rodney especially looked so ooc wearing them. And Teyla prancing around in leather when shes almost giving birth, poor thing she must have been so uncomfortable. The wardrobe department need to have a little accident with those leather outfits..... before Woolsey is in leather would be a good idea!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X