This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    As for killing people off, none of the hot babes will ever die. And they assured us that Carter wouldn't take screen time from our faves and she didn't. They just made her totally useless. Vega could be pretty pretty wallpaper or she could go dark...less clothing and a ticked off look on her face. Any bets?
    Wallpaper'd or leather and cleavage - it's bad either way.

Speaking of the black t-shirt of yum, they seem to be putting more clothing on him. That just ain't right.
    Speaking of that, when did we last see black tshirt of yum? It's been a damn long while if I recall.

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
    Larrin is awful, keller awful, they only appeal to certain people whereas Beckett and Weir both had male and female fans because they were not brought in just for eye candy, they were good actors.
    Exactly my point. If they were bringing in young male characters things might be different, but the influx of fresh new females only points in one direction in regards to TPTB's intentions. Carson and Liz worked well with the cast and there was no reason to dump them. "Shake things up" my ass - he exploded and then flash to the next day. There's no peril there, except the peril TPTB faces when angry fans want to eat the studio.

So, hot young chicks indeed. Regardless of chemistry, dynamic or ability which Carson and Liz had a very high amount of IMO. Wasted talent. Way to go PTB.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    But...they really need to do something with her that doesn't involve the Athosians, or her getting captured, or even her Wraith abilities (which they only use when it's convenient for the storyline).
    I would like to see a Teyla story. Not a frikkin' arc. Just a somewhat self-contained episode surrounding her as a person. Not as an Athosian or a Wraith Whisperer. Just a story in which she is the main person affected. Kinda like Rodney in Tao of Rodney or Liz in Real World or Carson in PTW. That would satify me at this point. I don't need no freaking arc.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Waht S6? They won't get S6 with this cr*p.
    If Skiffy is desperate enough, they will. But I stand firm with my opinion that M&M deserve to have their show cancelled.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Nothing against Teyla but against the way she's being used.
    Same here. It seems to be that the PTB stating she has an "arc" and dressing her up the way she does compensates for the fact that said "arc" is virtually non-existant and ill-crafted.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    I think a lot of people thought it was Carson because he died - "I feel a great sadness" - and then Kanaan came along and people figured it was him.
    Carson/Teyla FTW. Not that I'd like to see it canonized - I just like "shippy moments"

Comment

They is bringing new pipol to play Weir . Ahahahahahahah, ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        I would like to see a Teyla story. Not a frikkin' arc. Just a somewhat self-contained episode surrounding her as a person. Not as an Athosian or a Wraith Whisperer. Just a story in which she is the main person affected. Kinda like Rodney in Tao of Rodney or Liz in Real World or Carson in PTW. That would satify me at this point. I don't need no freaking arc.
        I completely agree. That's exactly what I want to see for Teyla in S5. Forget the arc nonsense.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Will Vega end up like Ford? Tune in for SGA S5 only on Sci-Fi
          OHHH! Yeah, Ford Vega!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            "Going darker" in PTB-speak usually means the character gets lobotomized. Witness the whole debacle that brought about Michael: the whole lot of them made stupid choice after stupid choice, elevating it to genocidal proportions. Actually, I shouldn't say ALL of them because as I recall Teyla spoke out against it and was, of course, thoroughly ignored. As usual. I think the mess involving the Replicators was the result of a "darker" story, too, and we all know how that turned out. Given the utter stupidity of Teyla choosing to stay with Michael rather than save her baby, I'd guess that it marks the beginning of her "dark" story, too.

As for Vega and Lorne... *shrug* I don't trust anything TPTB say, especially since "she isn't taking screentime from Lorne" could simply mean "we're killing Lorne so there won't be any screentime to steal." Someone is definitely going to suffer for her inclusion, though, and if it isn't Lorne it'll be someone else fans like. I was going to say they could be setting her up to replace Teyla but then I remembered that's Larrin's job.

Y'know, if TPTB had half a clue how to write women the gender balancing might have had interesting possibilities, but more often their female characters are objectified or ineffectual or both and that just isn't fun for me to watch.
            I'd rather they kill off the Vega and the other new Dr chick (what's her name again?), along with Keller and Larrin before they kill off poor Lorne.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              They is bringing new pipol to play Weir . Ahahahahahahah, ROFLMAO
              Just added my two cents on that thread.

They'll get rid of her by Rodney accidentally pressing the "DELETE" button. Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                And I want to know when Shep is going to take off his shirt. If Teyla's outfits are getting smaller ... then it's only fair!
                Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                Can we have him wear the black tshirt of yum and then *cough* take it off?
                Speaking of the black t-shirt of yum, they seem to be putting more clothing on him. That just ain't right. And yes, I am a hypocrite thank you very much.
                Now if Shep baby gets to take off his shirt, Lorne has to take off his. Fair is fair now!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                  Now if Shep baby gets to take off his shirt, Lorne has to take off his. Fair is fair now!
                  How about a steamy spiffy scene in the Atlantis locker rooms?

Would like to see Hewletts' rear again
                  (Hey, it's only fair!)

Comment

Just added my two cents on that thread.

They'll get rid of her by Rodney accidentally pressing the "DELETE" button. Oops.
                    Speaking of accidentally pressing the "DELETE" button....if I press "DELETE" could I wipe S4 out of existence?? Interesting thought.......*intently searching for my "DELETE" key*

Comment

How about a steamy spiffy scene in the Atlantis locker rooms?

Would like to see Hewletts' rear again
                      (Hey, it's only fair!)
                      Hey, no arguments here! Give us a locker room scene with our Atlantis men in various stages of undress!! Rodney has a cute behind and even he was wearing "Star Wars" boxers, I'd still pay money to see that!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                        Pfft! If Shep goes shirtless, Lorne should go one better. Towel scene, anyone?

EDIT: and to make this on topic, I will complain bitterly if Lorne DOESN'T get a towel scene. Or at least a shirtless one. EDIT 2: Shirtless and ALIVE and NOT ON AN AUTOPSY TABLE OR ANYTHING!

Comment

Pfft! If Shep goes shirtless, Lorne should go one better. Towel scene, anyone?

EDIT: and to make this on topic, I will complain bitterly if Lorne DOESN'T get a towel scene. Or at least a shirtless one. EDIT 2: Shirtless and ALIVE and NOT ON AN AUTOPSY TABLE OR ANYTHING!
                          Lorne in a TOWEL??? Hello!!! I'd watch that....I'd tape that...yepyepyep!! And yes, he would have to be alive and well in the towel, strutting around in the locker room...

Comment

You do realize that wanting to see the guys nekkid and complaining about Teyla's attire is like ... err ... you know, cancelling each other out (I think). Not what I'm trying to say... dang it, what's the word? Double standards?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              You do realize that wanting to see the guys nekkid and complaining about Teyla's attire is like ... err ... you know, cancelling each other out (I think). Not what I'm trying to say... dang it, what's the word? Double standards?
                              Actually, if the guys start running around half-nekkid, that'd balance the scales a bit. We're all for equality around here, right gang?

Comment

Actually, if the guys start running around half-nekkid, that'd balance the scales a bit. We're all for equality around here, right gang?
                                Mmm...good point...but the guys would still be more naked than Teyla.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X