This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *snerks* Yeah, 'cause we all know that most of S4 and 5 aren't even worth the paper the money is printed on...
    Money isn't printed on paper - at least US dollars aren't. Right? It's printed on a sort of cotton.

Totally random and hopefully correct.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Plastic!!!!
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
        Plastic!!!!
        Monopoly money maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Money isn't printed on paper - at least US dollars aren't. Right? It's printed on a sort of cotton.

Totally random and hopefully correct.
          True, dat. It's more the sentiment behind the expression than anything else.

Monopoly money maybe...
          Ahahahaha!!!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I get the feeling that TPTB don't really LIKE the characters of SGA! They Killed Elizabeth, Carson and Kate. We still don't KNOW for sure what happened to Ford.. pretty sure he died but it would be nice to know. They killed Sheppard in Vegas! Ronon and Teyla in The Last Man! (Notice how I left out Keller? Yah don't care about her) and Rodney died of old age (I guess) and they Killed Ronon in EATG.

They must really think that it is funny to kill characters???

Or do they just crack up at HOW.....they kill them!

Yah TPTB are HORRIBLE to the characters of SGA!
            I couldn't agree more. Stargate Atlantis became Stargate.... Whatever, I really don't know how to call it any more. What I love is somewhere in the middle of season 2 or 3.... good times.

Btw, hello folks! Looooong time no see! How are you?
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Btw, hello folks! Looooong time no see! How are you?
              Oh look what the cat dragged in?

*wave*

Comment

Hehe, good to see you
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

JM pronounced him dead as a doornail on his blog, blew up with the Wraith ship.
                  So reading "the blog" is a must to properly understand SGA? I say this because I watched "The Hive" just the other day, and I could swear whoever wrote that episode gave me every single reason to believe Ford escaped before the Hive ship he was in was destroyed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah! I stopped reading Joe M's blog last summer! I don't believe a word he says!

So, I still think that Ford is out there....fighting the wraith!

Comment

Season 5 still stinks like a whole laundry basket full of stinky socks which have been worn by sweaty-footed extreme sports people for a week-long endurance training camp. In the mud.

Bitter? Me? Never
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                        So reading "the blog" is a must to properly understand SGA? I say this because I watched "The Hive" just the other day, and I could swear whoever wrote that episode gave me every single reason to believe Ford escaped before the Hive ship he was in was destroyed.
                        Yeah, I know. Strange to say the least...

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        Season 5 still stinks like a whole laundry basket full of stinky socks which have been worn by sweaty-footed extreme sports people for a week-long endurance training camp. In the mud.

Bitter? Me? Never

Comment

So, I still think that Ford is out there....fighting the wraith!
                          Yep, someone has to do it now that Atlantis abandoned PG
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

Bitter? Me? Never

*sniff, snifffffffffffff*

Yeah, S5 is still stinky

Comment

I don't think air freshener can help with how much season 5 stunk!

Comment

I dunno, I think maybe the stench of burning filmstock and DVDs might help.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X