• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome home
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Welcome home
      Thanks, I have to thank Tame Farrar for pleading on my behalf, and I'm promised, on my Guide's Honour that I will behave myself

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Thanks, I have to thank Tame Farrar for pleading on my behalf, and I'm promised, on my Guide's Honour that I will behave myself
        Good to have you back... and I trust you, even if millions wouldn't
        sigpic

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          *is thrown back by the force of the return*

Reefgirl!!!!

Welcome home!

Behave within the limits of the VS you mean.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            Good to have you back... and I trust you, even if millions wouldn't
            Awwww thanks
            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            *is thrown back by the force of the return*

Reefgirl!!!!

Welcome home!

Behave within the limits of the VS you mean.
            I'm afraid so, but now that this place is quiet I'm probably going to stick to the Dr Who forum and pay visits here. These days I don't visit everyday

Comment

I'm afraid so, but now that this place is quiet I'm probably going to stick to the Dr Who forum and pay visits here. These days I don't visit everyday
              Yeah, the whole of Gateworld has been rather quiet lately...but that's to be expected, I guess.

Comment

Welcome back, Reefgirl!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

When I go to a book store or the movie section I'll read the blerbs and description of the plot and I decide on if I want to buy the book/movie.

The same applies to a TV show!

I see the scenes or read the blerb in the TV Guide and if the episode looks lame or features characters I don't like prominently (Keller or ANY hints of the nauseating pair of Rodney and Keller) then I am not going to watch!

I don't need Joe Blow sitting there telling me that I don't have the right to state my opinion as to why I think an episode that I have no desire to watch is LAME!!

I was able to deduce from the fact that Keller was in B.S as was *The Horrificness* of Keller and Rodney... that I was NOT going to enjoy B.S!!

I knew that Keller was going to be the focus of Identity therefore, that I would not enjoy the episode!

I knew that I was not going to enjoy Tracker due to the fact that Rodney and Ronon were not acting like the Rodney and Ronon of previous episodes!

I read that Joe Flanigan would go and talk to TPTB and ask them to give Jason and Rachel stories! TPTB chose to not do so!

However, Jewel stated she thought Keller needed a BOYFRIEND and TPTB darn near broke their necks giving their *crush* what she asked for! Thereby ruining Rodney and Ronon plus both of their personalities by the triangle! Then turnrd Rodney into a whipped man and ruining the cohesion of the show!

I will not but the 5th season of Stargate Atlantis.....Period!
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                      I will not but the 5th season of Stargate Atlantis.....Period!
                      I don't own season 4 and I will not get season 5 ... not yet anyway. Maybe if it lowers in price, but probably not.

And from what I heard in the Doppelganger-thread, Cooper (whom I hated before) thought it pretty darn hilarious how they killed Kate.

Comment

I get the feeling that TPTB don't really LIKE the characters of SGA! They Killed Elizabeth, Carson and Kate. We still don't KNOW for sure what happened to Ford.. pretty sure he died but it would be nice to know. They killed Sheppard in Vegas! Ronon and Teyla in The Last Man! (Notice how I left out Keller? Yah don't care about her) and Rodney died of old age (I guess) and they Killed Ronon in EATG.

They must really think that it is funny to kill characters???

Or do they just crack up at HOW.....they kill them!

Yah TPTB are HORRIBLE to the characters of SGA!
                        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

We still don't KNOW for sure what happened to Ford.. pretty sure he died but it would be nice to know.
                          JM pronounced him dead as a doornail on his blog, blew up with the Wraith ship.

Yah TPTB are HORRIBLE to the characters of SGA!
                          And with it their fans... I find that sort of comments done in poor taste. How would they feel if PTB of their favorite characters would laugh at their deaths?

Comment

I don't own season 4 and I will not get season 5 ... not yet anyway. Maybe if it lowers in price, but probably not.
                            I'll only buy S4 and 5 in their entirety as part of a complete series set that has new extras that weren't on the individual season sets. And even then, only if I can get a good deal on it.

And from what I heard in the Doppelganger-thread, Cooper (whom I hated before) thought it pretty darn hilarious how they killed Kate.
                            WTF?!? Oh, that's just so wrong! Grrr. *huggles the lemming*
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              ...only if I can get a good deal on it.
                              Looks like we're all going for the good deal...

Comment

Looks like we're all going for the good deal...
                                *snerks* Yeah, 'cause we all know that most of S4 and 5 aren't even worth the paper the money is printed on...

Comment

Working...
                                X