This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    He makes me glad the series didn't get renewed.
    he and others will poison SGU
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      he and others will poison SGU
      I have no intention of watching SGU
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Shame on you, Mallozzi!

Are you really that desperate to keep the fans talking about your losing show?

Person 1: Quick, Mallozzi, tell them about Vega! And add something extra to keep them interested. We need bait cause the fanboys are drifting away... Stop them from drifting away.

*facepalm*
        Mallozzi's blog:

December 7's entry - 72 comments
        December 8's entry - 158 comments and counting

Mission accomplished.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
          Mallozzi's blog:

December 7's entry - 72 comments
          December 8's entry - 158 comments and counting

Mission accomplished.

Aw, poor man missed the attention...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Aw, poor man missed the attention...
            *giggles*

Can you imagine him and Gero having a competition to see who gets the most comments?

Comment

The Wraith, we've already had discussions trying to explain why the Wraith now die from being shot (none are decent explainations). But it's getting worse. They used to be super-tough; resillient and regenerative. But now (after watching the Midway one), we're supposed to believe that - upon the air being vented - Sheppard can make it through the station, beat one of the elite Wraith hand-to-hand, and seal himself in a suit. While the Wraith just keel over and choke? Rubbish.

There's artistic license, and then there's insulting your viewers!
              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Off-screen. It's the most brilliant way of distributing or doing something.
                ROFL!!!

That's so true, I wish I could watch all that between episodes stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Kanetsidohi View Post
                  That's so true, I wish I could watch all that between episodes stuff!
                  I bet you McKay and Keller have absolutely no screentime there.

Comment

For once I am forced to stop ignoring the plot holes and say that this instance really took the micheal (lol). I noticed this as well and although i said nothing, in my head i was screaming at TPTB. Wraith are more resilient and they're not stupid

Comment

How all of a sudden everyone can use the life signs detector when it was said at the end of season 1 that only people with the gene or gene inoculation could use one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                        *bangs head, on desk, repeatedly*

Dear Joseph Mallozzi:
                        Please don't throw in random PC comments if you do not have the guts [and it's qwuite a shame it requires "guts" in the first place] to pursue it on-screen.
                        And no, I disapproved of JKR doing it, too.
                        Thankyou,
                        Pitry.
                        Well said

Shame on you, Mallozzi!

Are you really that desperate to keep the fans talking about your losing show?

Person 1: Quick, Mallozzi, tell them about Vega! And add something extra to keep them interested. We need bait cause the fanboys are drifting away... Stop them from drifting away.

*facepalm*
                        MG: Are we missing something here? BSG has Gay characters so does Torchwood and they are getting more positive comments than we are.

JM: QUICK!!! Jump on the Bandwagon, I'll make Vega a lesbian and you start thinking about which one of our characters we can 'Out'

Comment

Unfortunately they miss the actual brain to pull it off.... They can only dream about Torchwood quality and/or BSG.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post

MG: Are we missing something here? BSG has Gay characters so does Torchwood and they are getting more positive comments than we are.

JM: QUICK!!! Jump on the Bandwagon, I'll make Vega a lesbian and you start thinking about which one of our characters we can 'Out'

Spoiler:
                            How convenient that the character they decide to make gay is dead.
                            sigpic

Comment

What a great way to out someone...yeah Vega was so gay and totally lusting after Keller.

Just like EVERYONE in ALL the universes just love her
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                                The Wraith, we've already had discussions trying to explain why the Wraith now die from being shot (none are decent explainations). But it's getting worse. They used to be super-tough; resillient and regenerative. But now (after watching the Midway one), we're supposed to believe that - upon the air being vented - Sheppard can make it through the station, beat one of the elite Wraith hand-to-hand, and seal himself in a suit. While the Wraith just keel over and choke? Rubbish.

There's artistic license, and then there's insulting your viewers!
                                Get in line, you're not the first one to notice this stuff.

<snip>*saves to computer to post another day*</snip>

*poof*

Happy now??

das
                                Last edited by dasNdanger; 09 December 2008, 01:53 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X