This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Jack and Sam would have to announce their divorce (without ever having announced their wedding) because Sam wants to run off to a magical island paradise with Daniel who is, currently, expecting a child with a heavily pregnant Vala.

Vala, because of all the crazy hormones coursing through her body, somehow reverts back to her evil Quetesh persona and enslaves the entire galaxy before giving birth to the child prophesied as the Ender of Days.

Jennifer dies because of the force of the "bad vibes" in the universe against her. McKay becomes a recluse and is never heard from again except when Sheppard, who is now the vicious and cold ruler of all Atlantis courtesy of a chip implanted into his brain by the deceptively simple Genii, journeys for months to his cave in the mountains to seek his advice.

Teyla has borne 5 more children by Kanaan and is held captive by her brood on woodland planet, her life on Atlantis forgotten.

Ronon falls madly in lust with Quetesh and proclaims his undying fealty and love for her by slaying thousands of innocents in the Pegasus Galaxy as the head of her army.

Quetesh eats him.

....come to think of it.....I would still watch that.
    ROFL! What a hoot! Thank you. More please?

Comment

Oh look a "Quick!! Someone's started another 'We're not happy with McKeller thread' Hide it!! Hide it!!" merging

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        ROFL! What a hoot! Thank you. More please?
        :: bows ::

Stay tuned for the full-length feature film.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
          :: bows ::

Stay tuned for the full-length feature film.
          Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade
            Rac is asking in a hypothetical situation what scenario would ruin SGA for you. That is not what the compaints and misgivings thread it for.
            I sorta made a thread like that a while back -> What Would Make You go Anti

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              I think you have PTSD (post traumatic "ship" disorder) related to McKelleritis. You dread repeated exposure and exhibit physical symptoms that reflect your traumatized emotional state...
              (as Kate H. would perhaps say?)
              She told me I suffer from the same infliction. Fortunately she knows just how to make her little lemming to feel all better again.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              I can just wait for my 'special' cuts of the episodes with all the squicky parts removed.
              Those may be a while but with the holidays coming up I'll be having some spare time... so I'm hoping to be able to finish all the remaining episodes.

Originally posted by AnalogSun
              Is this the season 5 complaints thread?
              Welcome!

Originally posted by g.o.d
              yeah, perhaps...but Keller is not Kaylee
              Oh, she sure isn't. I watched Serenity yesterday with a couple of my friends and I was so delighted to see Kaylee, to see Jewel as Kaylee... I only once wished Keller could be that well written, but after a few minutes Kaylee made me forget all about Keller.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Who is NOT ganna watch Kellergate on Friday?

*Raises hand proudly in the air*

""Me Me Me! I'll never watch it!""
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Could somebody please offer a conscience to the Atlanteans for Christmas? "Infection" was "No Man's Land" all over again, except this time, they managed to get away with it at the end by agreeing to let go someone who was likely to die anyway. (True, it's Todd and he can't die, but still he has enormous odds against him.) While they paid for their misdeeds with Michael, Todd now appears to feel indebted to them! I'm sick of seeing wrong behaviour, half of which would be enough to sentence anybody but the Atlantis expedition to death, being rewarded with success and congratulations.
                  My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                  Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                  sigpic

Comment

Any one else getting really Irked about the:

"If you don't like it..why are you watching it" Doodoo that is being said to people who dare Question, Criticize, Complain or try to Voice in their opinion the things that they either "don't like" or "think" are a bad choice for the show?

I am really angry about Gero's comment's about how Keller haters, hate her cause she replaced Carson!

Now the Keller haters are scum.......! Wow!!! thanks a lot!
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                      I am really angry about Gero's comment's about how Keller haters, hate her cause she replaced Carson!
                      Now the Keller haters are scum.......! Wow!!! thanks a lot!
                      I don't hate Keller (actually, I quite like her now, at least when she's doing medicine instead of flirting), but yeah, this smug attitude is really unpleasant.
                      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                        I don't hate Keller (actually, I quite like her now, at least when she's doing medicine instead of flirting), but yeah, this smug attitude is really unpleasant.
                        See, that's the thing with me as well. When Keller's actually behaving in a professional manner befitting her job as chief of medicine for an international expedition to another galaxy, then I like her. When she's acting like a silly little girl/damsel in distress or otherwise in a manner that is totally inappropriate to the situation, then I can't stand her.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                          I think it paled a bit for me, when they got rid of Elizabeth.
                          SGA has always been about the team... I want mega team love for the remaining couple of shows!
                          I agree with you, totally! I think they did so many changes in the show and also some bad episodes that it doesn't feel like SGA anymore.
                          Am I just imagining?! I don't like the way it is going.

The only one that keeps me watching is John; but him alone doesn't make the team. I don't know... Rodney, Teyla and Ronon are there, but somehow they all seem like a bunch of lost kids doing crazy werid stuff in another galaxy... it's pathetic, IMO. The show lost the great feeling somewhere on the way when it became something else than SGA.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                            I'm sick of seeing wrong behaviour, half of which would be enough to sentence anybody but the Atlantis expedition to death, being rewarded with success and congratulations.
                            I've sort of given up even commenting about it. I mean, look at this episode:

"We have now a biological weapon of mass destruction against the wraith."

|"Yes, but we can't use it - there's no useful method of delivery."

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                            Yes, I am!
                            sigpic
                            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I've been wondering how exactly Michael distributed his hoffan drug amongst the PG folks? airborne or off-screen?
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                                I've been wondering how exactly Michael distributed his hoffan drug amongst the PG folks? airborne or off-screen?
                                Off-screen. It's the most brilliant way of distributing or doing something.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X