Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I know I am going to watch next season before I make a judgement on this Teyla story arc. Cannot say nay until I've tried it. Please tell me why is Larrin coming back next season? Can they give her eps to Carson instead.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Well I know I am going to watch next season before I make a judgement on this Teyla story arc. Cannot say nay until I've tried it. Please tell me why is Larrin coming back next season? Can they give her eps to Carson instead.
      the answer is simple Brian, Larrin is "fun" to write while Carson takes actual effort.
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
        the answer is simple Brian, Larrin is "fun" to write while Carson takes actual effort.
        After "The Kindred" you would think they would want Carson in more than 5 eps.
        sigpic

Comment

Well I know I am going to watch next season before I make a judgement on this Teyla story arc.
          And what arc may that be? I'm still waiting for it to occur. This is by far the worst Z-plot that has ever graced the screens of television. It's an absolute disgrace what they've put the Teyla-character through, the pretending to have something to do, to be of importance... which is not and I repeat NOT the case.

At the moment I feel betrayed and seriously mislead by TPTB. It's their hobby, I know. And there's squad I can do to show them that it doesn't have to be about McKay or Sheppard all the time. I can moan and whine, and ***** about it, but it won't change anything. I can file for divorce and pretend I never loved this show... but deep down in my heart and mind I weep for this monstrocity that has become Atlantis. It's a shame what TPTB have done to a wonderful show.

I can't judge what I have not seen... But judgement has passed on season 4 and the sentence was death by lethal injection. I am seriously disappointed, and I think I'm going to pretend it never happpened, some bad AU.

And don't give me that crap about Rachel being pregnant and needing to take it easy... Well, yes, that's fine. No problems at all with that... but they, as in TPTB, could have handled it so much better. They continued ignoring Teyla, turned the wee lad in a convenient plot device and they will continue their McKay-Sheppard fest in season 5, borrowing plotlines (see Enemies - Broken Ties) from SG1 and continue to pretend everything that they do is gold and they are immortal and safe. It will be the best season ever!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            i'm not saying that teyla wasn't willing. But i figure there is a chance that kanaan was 'ordered' to seduce her for the sakeo f mixing thier genetics.

and yeah, if teyla, who seems to adore kanaan, goes back to 'loving' john, it will be odd

of course, you do have to realize that people will see ship wherever they want to see ship. those that want to see teyla/john WILL see it. And they will see it in the most brief and impersonal of encounters
            The seduction idea may be true. You see if I hadn't listened to that stupid commentary on Sunday where MG I think it was said that the crush was John and that three scenes in that ep set up the Sheyla ship, I would think the crush was Kanaan. So again it takes us back to badwritingbadwritingbadwriting. *waves to anuna*

And as for seeing ship, hello Sparky shipper here. But seriously someone actually said that they have seen no sign of interest in Kanaan coming from Teyla. So with that I officially have heard everything.

Brian, Brian, Brian, you know I love you. The Teyla mystery arc tour is almost over and it is fizzling like a dud firecracker on the 4th of July.

As for Larrin, I like her. *ducks* But are you saying you want Carson to tie John to a chair and talk dirty to him? I might watch that.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

larrin has boobs and looks good in tight tops, carson not so much

thus preference will be given to the 'sexy alien'

she's the vala of SGA, just sans leather thus far

larrin is their way to cop a redo on vala. cept this time, instead of being welcomed into the team with near mary sue cheesiness, she'll be what many feel vala should have been, a recurring guest star
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

larrin is their way to cop a redo on vala.
                I think I prefer Vala then.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  It will be the best season ever!
                  what? I though that S4 is the best season ever!
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    what? I though that S4 is the best season ever!
                    Wait, till you've seen season 5! Season 4 will pale or disappear in its shadow.

Comment

larrin has boobs and looks good in tight tops, carson not so much

thus preference will be given to the 'sexy alien'

she's the vala of SGA, just sans leather thus far

larrin is their way to cop a redo on vala. cept this time, instead of being welcomed into the team with near mary sue cheesiness, she'll be what many feel vala should have been, a recurring guest star
                      She has boobs? I did not notice. Well Vala ticked me off in Season 9, and it was when she got pregnant she became a lot better character, imo. She was a lot better in Season 10.

I just think Larrin is bland and does not offer anything. See, I like Keller, yes she is hot and not going to deny that, but I like her character's personality.

Larrin should be fed on by a Wraith again and not be given her life back.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Brian, Brian, Brian, you know I love you. The Teyla mystery arc tour is almost over and it is fizzling like a dud firecracker on the 4th of July.

As for Larrin, I like her. *ducks* But are you saying you want Carson to tie John to a chair and talk dirty to him? I might watch that.
                        You know I love you too. I am happy with the story arc for Teyla, find it interesting with Michael's obessesion and how he in turning people into these hybrids. I am just concerned where the baby will play into all this. Having a baby on screen could be a disaster or it could be great.

As per Larrin and Carson, I know they are not related. I was hoping that Keller and Carson were sharing the role next season, sorta like a 10/10 ep thing. Now it's more like 5 to 15.
                        sigpic

Comment

I watched SG-1's The Ark of Truth the other day, and (despite cast changes, etc.) it is wayyyyyy better than anything SGA has to offer these days. Since SGA is ruined anyway, they might as well complete the SG1ization of Atlantis. I might start watching the show again.

(expedition leader)

<---
                          <---
                          <---
                          <---
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            I watched SG-1's The Ark of Truth the other day, and (despite cast changes, etc.) it is wayyyyyy better than anything SGA has to offer these days. Since SGA is ruined anyway, they might as well complete the SG1ization of Atlantis. I might start watching the show again.

(expedition leader)

<---
                            <---
                            <---
                            <---

Finally someone who sees the light. SG1 crap is always > than SGA crap .

Can't green you but I'll give you a hug? Whadya say ?

****** H U G!!!!******

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                              I fail to see the downside, after all it's sci-fi they can always bring her back there's bound to be an ancient zombie healing device lying around altantis somewhere
                              Seriously. What with the asurans and the repliclones, Michael's clones, and the AU with Rod in M&MM, TPTB can kill off anyone and have them reappear in any (or all) of those forms. The only way for a character to truly never come back is if the actor tells TPTB to bugger off.

Carson's return seems such blatant pandering - maybe not "Okay fans, you asked so we'll give him back!" but definitely "That other PTB OBVIOUSLY made a mistake in killing off Carson, and we're going to fix it so everyone loves us!"

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post

(expedition leader)

<---
                                <---
                                <---
                                <---
                                Atlantis can never top Stargate SG-1 with Col. O'neill. Er um bascially Seasons 1 through 7. Atlantis has been better, imo, the last couple seasons of SG-1 though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X