X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On friday I'll be watching the Ski Jumping

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      Stressing out with life, work, holidays. But no worries, there's a Keller-heavy episode airing this Friday, so I'm sure we'll be able to rack up a few more pages in critique of that--if we bother to watch, of course.
      Oh good, I was afraid my snarking skillz were going to get rusty over vacation!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have to wonder if we're all going to end up in the same place again for those of us that dare to watch SGU. Hee.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          I have to wonder if we're all going to end up in the same place again for those of us that dare to watch SGU. Hee.
          *snerks* I probably will. Anything to keep the snarking skillz honed to a razor edge.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

If Mallozzi were in charge of the fifth cylon, we would never have know cause BSG would have gotten itself cancelled after it's first episode. And we wouldn't even have known about those 5 cylons, let alone know there are other models than Six.

I won't watch SGU and I'll probably drift away from the fandom... though I'll try for that not to happen too badly. At least, there's always fanfic.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Long live Fanfic!

I know I have no desire to watch SGU not if Mollazi is involved! *Shudders*
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

What are we going to do when Series five ends, are we still going to meet here or make ourselves a new Social Group

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  What are we going to do when Series five ends, are we still going to meet here or make ourselves a new Social Group
                  don't worry, we can complain about SGA movie and SGU
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    don't worry, we can complain about SGA movie and SGU
                    Is anyone going to seriously watch them?

Comment

I might watch the movie, but I'm not planning on watching SGU. It sounds about as appealing as pouring lemon juice on a paper cut.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                        I might watch the movie, but I'm not planning on watching SGU. It sounds about as appealing as pouring lemon juice on a paper cut.
                        ... made on McKay's body

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Is anyone going to seriously watch them?
                          watching? yes
                          serously? No way. This whole Stargate franchise is ridiculous
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Biggest complaint? Uneven writing, plus the writers obviously have NO idea how to write a medical doctor. Physicians should not stand aroung asking stupid non-medical questions while person in background suffers with broken leg, or flash freezing or any injury. Pfft.

Comment

Or ignore HUGE changes in their personalities (RODNEY'S) (oops!! except if thats the kind of personality that you find sooo sweet) or ignore strange goo that is on your hand. (Uh minds outta the gutter! There is only room enough for mine) tje list goes on and on and on...Medical ethics aren't on the high list of things to googgle as well!
                              Last edited by fumblesmcstupid; 03 December 2008, 10:56 AM.
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I might watch the film, if it's ever made, because of Teyla - but only if it's worth the 80 minutes of my life.

I won't watch SGU.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X