X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    what else should it be?
    A pie, so he can throw it in the faces of the smooching McKay and Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      what else should it be?
      Don't tempt me

It looks like turkey and lettuce, a very cheap turkey and lettuce sandwich

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        That would have been such a treat for so many people, and not just the McSheppers. LOL.

Bless her, wraithfodder posted 'the only thing in the episode worth seeing'. Shep's expression? How I feel.

Spoiler:

: Please take me with you! Look, I'll give you food! Pleeease?
        : Sorry, the whole point of this is to have an arm decoration so that the other scientists think I have a life.
        : *pouts*
        : Look. I'll make it up to you when I get back. We can... race toy cars or something. You remember? Shafts and lube?
        McSheppers: *squee*

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Is that a sandwich he's got in his hand?
          You never know with Shep. Prolly some ATA gene Ancient Device capable of mass destruction and capable of bringing Captain Jack Sparrow back from the Locker smiling and dancing the polka whilst cracking up because the latest James Bond is a joke and Daniel Craig should realise that he sucks as Bond and should stop embarrassing Judy with his super duper extra high speed chases, lack of finesse, and bad taste in clothing, sort of like Jeremy Clarkson who will make us laugh soon and we will see May driving the new Zonda F mano a mano with Stiggy who raced with Sabine who owns a very nice M5 and taxis people on the Nurburing, a track with super feisty corners and very expensive on your pocket .

Comment

You don't like Quantum of Solace then?

Comment

You don't like Quantum of Solace then?
              It is an insult to the James Bond saga. On that bombshell, I am very very pleased with the result in Top Gear. More than 2 tons and what a time .

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                sblade, what the hell is that? O_o
                BS facility.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  It is an insult to the James Bond saga. On that bombshell, I am very very pleased with the result in Top Gear. More than 2 tons and what a time .
                  But the Zonda was quicker and probably about half a million quid cheaper but neither beat the Gumpert, what a name for a car

Comment

But the Zonda was quicker and probably about half a million quid cheaper but neither beat the Gumpert, what a name for a car
                    Spoiler:
                    Yes dear, it was quicker but...1 ton less and in a drag race it was like a Fiat Panda . To be honest...if 1 ton less gives such a small advantage...that says a lot about the Zonda and the Veyron. The Gumper...hahah...it was built for that track .

I think we should write in our anti-calendar that this latest episode had over 100 people saying it was terrible on the GW main page poll. Go figure...usually all of them are outstanding and Teggy is amongst the 5 who says it was terrible...this time however...the postman did ring twice .

Comment

While the Veyron is an amazing car it is still a VW

I've noticed a lot of people saying how bad this episode was, even some of the die hards have said it's bad

Comment

I liked it . The Stig was funny . May was wetting his pants @ 407 in that VW .

p.s. : Aston was a FORD for a while, which is far worse than VW .

Comment

Yes, but we can overlook that little glitch in Aston's history as AU And my biggest complaint about Quantum of Solace was the lack of Aston action... one chase, then it's all Land Rovers

And back on topic... BS has sunk SGA to depths never before plumbed and adds a whole new dimension to the travesty that is season 5.
                          sigpic

Comment

I liked it . The Stig was funny . May was wetting his pants @ 407 in that VW .

But now it's part of the same firm that Subaru use to prepare it's cars for racing, so who knows Aston Martin rally cars, now that would be good for a laugh

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            Yes, but we can overlook that little glitch in Aston's history as AU And my biggest complaint about Quantum of Solace was the lack of Aston action... one chase, then it's all Land Rovers

And back on topic... BS has sunk SGA to depths never before plumbed and adds a whole new dimension to the travesty that is season 5.
                            It's could have been worse, it could have been the Vanquish he was driving, the bad guys would have caught him in the first scene the Vanquish is an overpriced dog of a car.

Anyway, has anyone in the industry said to the TPTW that they've sunk so low that after the franchise is over no-one would hire them because their work is spectacularly sub par

Comment

Anyway, has anyone in the industry said to the TPTW that they've sunk so low that after the franchise is over no-one would hire them because their work is spectacularly sub par
                              I guess that's not a problem as long as they continue to hire themselves en masse for subsequent stargate spinoffs...

Comment

Stargate should be a fantasy show instead of a parody of a scifi show. They could have easily explained every plot-holy by some magic spell.
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X