X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    I'll be surprised if
    Spoiler:
    SGA gets more than one movie. And at this point I think Shep is really fair game.
    I don't think SGA will get more than one movie
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

There may not be more than one movie, but I'm sure they'll want to keep the possibility open in the case of a good profit on the movie, and if they kill of McKay or Shepherd they would lose a big portion of the audience and there would be NO possibility of a movie being made, instead of what may be a "slim" possibility.

I'm worried it's going to be one of those fan favorite minor characters that TPTB love to kill off so much. I don't know how Zelenka is going to survive both the series finale and the movie...
      "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
      "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

Originally posted by A_PophisandhisFran View Post
        There may not be more than one movie, but I'm sure they'll want to keep the possibility open in the case of a good profit on the movie, and if they kill of McKay or Shepherd they would lose a big portion of the audience and there would be NO possibility of a movie being made, instead of what may be a "slim" possibility.

I'm worried it's going to be one of those fan favorite minor characters that TPTB love to kill off so much. I don't know how Zelenka is going to survive both the series finale and the movie...
        Never say never. They certainly weren't squeamish about killing off fan favorite major characters like Beckett and Weir before, so they wouldn't hesitate to kill off Shep or McKay now if it suited them.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

^ IMO, the SGA movie will be a one off thing. Just look at SG-1 and the elusive third movie... Therefore, TPTW are free to kill whomever they want. From all the characters, I think they would only like to see McKay reprising his role on SGU.
          sigpic

Comment

Jason gave something away at the con on the weekend. Read no further if you don't want details or a rant...

Spoiler:
            He confirmed the Ronon/Banks ship. I knew it. I just knew it. Heck, my ten year old said "So is Ronon going to love her now, just because she can fight?" when we were watching Prodigal.

WTF can't the writers actually write for him, really write, something even vaguely challenging?! Instead we get predictable and utterly lame ship...

I can now say in all honesty and without reservation that I'm glad the show has been cancelled, because the way TPTB are screwing with the characters this season I hardly recognise them any more
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Jason gave something away at the con on the weekend. Read no further if you don't want details or a rant...

Spoiler:
              He confirmed the Ronon/Banks ship. I knew it. I just knew it. Heck, my ten year old said "So is Ronon going to love her now, just because she can fight?" when we were watching Prodigal.

WTF can't the writers actually write for him, really write, something even vaguely challenging?! Instead we get predictable and utterly lame ship...

I can now say in all honesty and without reservation that I'm glad the show has been cancelled, because the way TPTB are screwing with the characters this season I hardly recognise them any more
              Spoiler:
              Come to think of it, the plots look like written by ten year olds lately
              Last edited by Pajus; 12 November 2008, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

Spoiler:

Consolation prize... It's like there's a bunch of mindless fangirls writing this show.
                sigpic

Comment

There have been a couple of times where I've looked at a plot or a review and thought "Hang on, I'm sure I've seen this scenario in a fan fic somewhere"

Comment

Original ideas .

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      There have been a couple of times where I've looked at a plot or a review and thought "Hang on, I'm sure I've seen this scenario in a fan fic somewhere"
                      They just won't credit the fanfic writers

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                        Consolation prize... It's like there's a bunch of mindless fangirls writing this show.
                        I resent that statement. I am a mindless fangirl and even I don't have such terrible ideas.
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          I resent that statement. I am a mindless fangirl and even I don't have such terrible ideas.
                          Let's make a compromise:

The show looks like it's written by SGA TPTWs

Comment

YAY! More ship .

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                              LOL! JW, I think even a mindless fangirl couldn't come up with the tripe they do... I'd bet 100 monkeys could come closer to Shakespeare

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              YAY! More ship .
                              *throws cookies at Teg*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Never say never. They certainly weren't squeamish about killing off fan favorite major characters like Beckett and Weir before, so they wouldn't hesitate to kill off Shep or McKay now if it suited them.
                                According to TPTW Weir wasn't a fan favorite, she was like Hammond and their test audience didn't like her, so nobody did. And they themselves loved Beckett, killing for fun and shock, the latter didn't work.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Come to think of it, the plots look like written by ten year olds lately
                                They always are.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X