This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    He will be drooling all over the floor, very OOC, while Ronon will be holding up the wall that Keller is tipping over every time she kungfu's another Michael-addict. And then the grand finale - Michael vs Keller!

She will glare at him. He will glare back. She'll open her mouth and before he can react she's talking to him, whining about how she didn't have any friends in college but knows all the drinking games. She'll bore him to death (and us). Teyla will fall to her knees at Keller's feet and be the first of a new cult. She'll rename Torren after Jennifer, her heroine - Torren Keller Emmagan (Jennifer would be a bit awkward). John will be sad he's no longer the man but he will offer Keller a position on the team, giving Teyla the boot, now that she's the High priestess of the Keller Temple. Atlantis will go down the road the Ori went - total annihilation.
    Hahahahaha!!!! Made of epic GREEN win!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Hahahahaha!!!! Made of epic GREEN win!
      Thanks!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I totally forgot the show was on tonight. Did I miss anything? I rented Get Smart instead. God, that was a funny movie.
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Weeeellll just a little bit!

Plus side
          Spoiler:
          no KELLER!

well our guys did some stuff

some more stuff happened

a whole bunch of stuff happened.

(you can hit me..it's okay!)

Sc-fi usually re runs the episode at 11:00pm in my area! maybe they will show it again in yous as well and you will get to see it!
          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
            I totally forgot the show was on tonight. Did I miss anything? I rented Get Smart instead. God, that was a funny movie.
            "99"

How are my fellow antis?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              He will be drooling all over the floor, very OOC, while Ronon will be holding up the wall that Keller is tipping over every time she kungfu's another Michael-addict. And then the grand finale - Michael vs Keller!

She will glare at him. He will glare back. She'll open her mouth and before he can react she's talking to him, whining about how she didn't have any friends in college but knows all the drinking games. She'll bore him to death (and us). Teyla will fall to her knees at Keller's feet and be the first of a new cult. She'll rename Torren after Jennifer, her heroine - Torren Keller Emmagan (Jennifer would be a bit awkward). John will be sad he's no longer the man but he will offer Keller a position on the team, giving Teyla the boot, now that she's the High priestess of the Keller Temple. Atlantis will go down the road the Ori went - total annihilation.
              There's a Green heading your way for that

I watched a Top Gear DVD I've got

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              "99"

How are my fellow antis?
              Wet, it's been raining since about 10pm last night, but the sun's out now. I've got to finish knitting Alex a scarf, she needs a black one for tomorrows Remeberence Day Parade

Comment

oh, nothing. Michael has joined "dumb of the dumbest villians" club. He has finally found a great place where he belongs with the Ori and Adria
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Death to SGA!

Yes, I've come to the dark side.

You do have cookies, right? I need a lot of them...

*Goes to try to drown herself*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                    Death to SGA!

*tosses cookies to Spikey* I haven't watched it yet but I'm scared now
                    sigpic

Comment

Death to SGA!

What are you doing here Brutus?

***gives yummy cake slice to GoSpikey ***

***Don't forget your anti jacket and our anti belief: "WE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!!!"*****

Comment

Death to SGA!
                        Come to join us, have you?

Welcome! *hands over cookies*

I wouldn't do that - you'd be missing all the fun in here.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That bad, huh?

here have some loaded cookies. Rum Balls are good for a good drowning.

It doesn't sound like I missed much. Kunf Fu Panda is coming out on video soon. My daughter wants me to rent it. Madagascar 2 will be out in theaters soon. Funny, I'm more excited about watching a cartoon movie than anything else right now.

I made waffles from scratch for breakfast this morning. Added a little butter peacan extract. Mmm, they were good.
                          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Death to SGA!

C'mon Spikey, don't be greedy It had to happen sooner or later, he couldn't be around forever.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                              C'mon Spikey, don't be greedy It had to happen sooner or later, he couldn't be around forever.
                              no, he couldn't...but how TPTW ended this so-called story arc is lame. They made Michael stupid and he behaved like a moron (like the Ori and Adria)
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Death to SGA!

Welcome to the Dark Side, hope you can handle the bad press we get

That bad, huh?

here have some loaded cookies. Rum Balls are good for a good drowning.

It doesn't sound like I missed much. Kunf Fu Panda is coming out on video soon. My daughter wants me to rent it. Madagascar 2 will be out in theaters soon. Funny, I'm more excited about watching a cartoon movie than anything else right now.

I made waffles from scratch for breakfast this morning. Added a little butter peacan extract. Mmm, they were good.
                                Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull is out here on Monday and I have to work

Comment

Working...
                                X