This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Oh, they most certainly did... The way they went... LAME!!
    I always liked RCC's stories. But this was the most idiotic thing he's ever done
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      There is no light at the end of the tunnel. It's a train coming to run you over
      Metallica!

"Then it comes to be that the soothing light
      At the end of your tunnel
      It's just a freight train comin' your way"

When you have no more soothing lights on SGA you no longer have to worry about freight trains.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
        Metallica!

"Then it comes to be that the soothing light
        At the end of your tunnel
        It's just a freight train comin' your way"

When you have no more soothing lights on SGA you no longer have to worry about freight trains.
        I wish they dumped Teyla... reason for me to leave this freight train... I am weak. *sigh*
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          plot hole

plot hole

sorry...
          No plot hole. No plot hole.

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
            No plot hole. No plot hole.
            It could be... If you believe that Ford blew up with the Wraith hive-ship (no, certain people don't come back from the dead) and Sora was killed during a culling on the Genii homeworld.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Sora was killed during a culling on the Genii homeworld.
              When did this happen? What happend to their underground refuge? Another character is conveniently written out, giving TPTB less to think about.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                When did this happen? What happend to their underground refuge? Another character is conveniently written out, giving TPTB less to think about.
                Oh, I don't... It's just speculation on my part. As far as I am concerned Sora is a trusted member of Ladon's staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  Was anyone else depressed by this line on JM's blog last night?

*sigh* I think JM and I have different definitions of team episodes. Because I don't remember much team in this season at all. Let's recap S4:

Spoiler:
                  Adrift - not a team episode
                  Lifeline - Maybe a team episode, but very little Teyla
                  Reunion - team episode
                  Doppelganger - Possibly a team episode.
                  Travelers - Not a team episode
                  Tabula Rasa - Again, this is one that I would not call a team episode, but I can see how some people would.
                  Missing - not a team episode.
                  The Seer - not a team episode.
                  Miller's Crossing - not a team episode.
                  TMC - Not our team-doesn't count.
                  BAMSR - not a team episode.
                  SoW - team episode
                  Quarantine - not a team episode.
                  Harmony - not a team episode.
                  Outcast - not a team episode.
                  Trio - not a team episode.
                  Midway - not a team episode.
                  Kindred - haven't seen yet.

So out of 17 episodes, there's about two to maybe five that I would call team episodes. How is that in any way considered "a good mix"? This is not good news for S5....I was hoping things would get better.
                  I noticed that line too, and yeah, it was depressing. I considered the expedition the "team," but that's been destroyed for me with the cast changes. But Sheppard's team is still intact, so I was at least hoping for maybe more focus on them next year, since that was the focus in SG-1 and TBTB seem to want to turn SGA into that show. I don't like all these episodes that focus only on one character. Do you think they're easier to shoot, or something? Easier to work with people's schedules if they all don't have to be filming at the same time? At any rate, this is bad news to me.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                  I feel bad for her. Seriously. Just goes to show bringing Carter to Atlantis was a stupid ratings ploy indeed. They didn't have anything special in mind for her.
                  I feel bad for her too. I'm very anti-Carter on Atlantis, but I have nothing against AT. I would not want to be in the situation she was, and I'm glad she's able to further her career with Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRasschaert View Post
                    My only two complaints are that for the past three seasons we didn't see a season arc like in season 1. Season 2 was to relaxed and so was season 3. Season 4 was something different.
                    Still my other complaint is when I noticed in season 3 sateda. In the scene where the team come under attack, they shoot in the air. At first that makes sense to scare them of, but if they keep attacking, it makes the team look weak continuing shooting in the air and not at the ones shooting at them.
                    The cast changes; well i can certainly understand that that might set people of and annoy them. It is annoying, but it will be interesting to see how they do it. Personally, they should have kept Weir. She was a good leader, not that Carter is a bad choice either. They are both good leaders of Atlantis. But my preference goes to Weir. Woolsey; how the writers will handle his entrance on Atlantis as leader is questionable at best. We can only sit back and watch how they do it. I think Daniel Jackson would be a better choice of leading the Atlantis expedition. He has had both the militairy and civilian experience. Not to mention he's an expert on the ancients. Or Mitchel, he would also be a good leader.
                    If a show goes to much cast changes, it might be good enough to turn of the fans. That Amanda Tapping is leaving for Sanctuary is her right, but in my opinion it is a bad call to have a actor portray a leader of the expedition, only have them show on 14 episodes and expect that he or she would be available to do the same next season.
                    One other thing is that the writers really need to flesh out Wraith characters instead of making them one-dimensional like so many Gua-ould were. Todd and Michael are interesting enough and so were Baal, Apophis and Anubis.
                    After season 4, I have high hopes for season 5. I really hope I'm not disappointed when it's aired.

Healthy attitude. I have my doubts about Woolsey, but I also think the writers can pull it off. I am still wishing Carson had more than just 5 eps, so a little taken back about that, oh well. We just have to see how things play out.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well here's different kind of math.

If they chose Mitchell, all those people who hated him in SG1 would <snip> about him as the head of Atlantis. If it was Daniel, there would probably be a large amount of Daniel/MS fans who would have complaints about how his character isn't used enough on Atlantis, which already happened to Carter in S4. You can't honestly say that Carter Atlantis Edition is the same carter we had in good ole days of SG - 1?

Woolsey, ridiculous as it sounds, could be a good choice because nobody will cry if he remains blissfully wallpapered, which is why I believe he is chosen to take the place in the glass office.

My expectations of this new season? Nonexistent.
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 25 February 2008, 09:30 AM.
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Well here's different kind of math.

If they chose Mitchell, all those people who hated him in SG1 would <snip> about him as the head of Atlantis. If it was Daniel, there would probably be a large amount of Daniel/MS fans who would have complaints about how his character isn't used enough on Atlantis, which already happened to Carter in S4. You can't honestly say that Carter Atlantis Edition is the same carter we had in good ole days of SG - 1?

Woolsey, ridiculous as it sounds, could be a good choice because nobody will cry if he remains blissfully wallpapered, which is why I believe he is chosen to take the place in the glass office.

My expectations of this new season? Nonexistent.
                        Will you actually watch S5?
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 25 February 2008, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          Nope

Comment

No.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Only to see whether We come in peace, shoot to kill gets the time-proven combination of court martial / firing squad he deserves

Comment

Only to see whether We come in peace, shoot to kill gets the time-proven combination of court martial and firing squad he deserves

Comment

Working...
                                X