This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
    The show should be renamed Stargate:Men Only!

And maybe some hot chicks....
    more like

Stargate: Frat House
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
      Nah... nothing wrong with your post. I just don't care for Larrin as being one in a long line of hot ogling chicks. A template that TPTB seemed loathed to be rid of.

And the way Larrin was introduced was far too much like another episode of SG-1 I absolutely detest.
      That isn't PU by any chance?

Just the mention that Larrin will be in season 5 is bad news. I detest that character.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I have to disagree there. The golden three of season 1 to 3 are in fact Sheppard-McKay-Weir.
        Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        I agree with that.
        Third that. The whole flavor of the show changed when Elizabeth (and Carson too) was removed. After watching all of season 4 to this point, I have to say I much preferred the show when Elizabeth and Carson were there.

So I'm not really excited about a new season with absolutely no Elizabeth and only a few episodes for Carson. Yes, I know they've said 5, but after seeing what Elizabeth and Sam got in some of their episodes in season 4, I'm taking 5 with a grain of salt.

When it comes to the whole leading lady thing, as far as I'm concerned it was Elizabeth and now it should be Teyla. However, they need to write her that way and unfortunately I could see them thinking the way to do that is to make Shep and Teyla a canon romance.
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
          When it comes to the whole leading lady thing, as far as I'm concerned it was Elizabeth and now it should be Teyla. However, they need to write her that way and unfortunately I could see them thinking the way to do that is to make Shep and Teyla a canon romance.
          Oh lovely. We can't develop Teyla any other way - let's just make her the love interest for our hero.

I think Teyla should be leading lady now too. But I think she should get her own development that doesn't have anything to do with being Shep's girl. Maybe that doesn't make sense but I want Teyla to become her own character. That'll never happen if she's shipped with Shep.
          Last edited by Killdeer; 17 February 2008, 09:13 PM.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            There are two leading ladies now.
            Woolsey and Keller?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
              OMG but it would make no sense since Teyla got all pregnant and loves Kanan and Shep would seem like second best. Plus Teyla lost interest in John in the first season of SGA. Also aren't they bringing Larrin back? I distinctly remember groaning at seeing that she was back for s5..

But like I said before there is no logic in SGA.

Originally posted by dana View Post
              Woolsey and Keller?
              LMAO
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Woolsey and Keller?
                Nope, they're support ladies, and so is Teyla.
                sigpic

Comment

Nope, they're support ladies, and so is Teyla.
                  Then who are those two leading ladies? I'm almost afraid to ask. Larrin and that new whatshername?

Comment

Then who are those two leading ladies? I'm almost afraid to ask. Larrin and that new whatshername?
                    Spoiler:
                    Sheppard & McKay.

Who else?
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Sheppard & McKay.

Who else?
                      Then who are the leading men? Or are they all hermaphrodites?

Comment

Then who are the leading men? Or are they all hermaphrodites?
                        There are no leading men.
                        sigpic

Comment

this show is the 'billionaire boys club' the only place they have on it for women is properly subservient and with thier boobs hanging out or waiting to be rescued by da hewo

there are times when i think they might as well get rid of all the female regulars and just settle for a frat house humor buddy show, cause that's all they seem to want to make
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well you could easily have the "hewo"s (as sky put it ) wear capes & boots. Fly around puddle jumpers, rescues poor females, bring them back to Atlantis to "nurse" them back to health and then send them out.

We can even bring back Rod, he & Rodney can be dual act. Shep could be batman!
                            sig made by me

Comment

It's simple really Teyla's left breast and her right breast
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                                It's simple really Teyla's left breast and her right breast
                                *dies*

Comment

Working...
                                X