This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ANTI- S5 Pub

I just created it. I believe we can chillax and have a pint while complaining about Barbie dolls, lack of physics and lack of character development .

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      » Maybe we should remind them what would happen if there were no longer women availible ...
      Slash will rule the fandom even more than it already does.... especially McShep. It would, of course, solve their female-writing issues. And it would mean I no longer have to watch Atlantis. HALLELUJAH!!!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

» Maybe we should remind them what would happen if there were no longer women availible ...
        Women should be serving their man his dinner and massaging his feet while he watches Stargate.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
          Women should be serving their man his dinner and massaging his feet while he watches Stargate.
          And then she puts her feet up and watches SGA (season 1-3 only) while he does the dishes.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            And then she puts her feet up and watches SGA (season 1-3 only) while he does the dishes.
            Why not.

****open dishwasher...put dishes in...add Calgon...closes dishwasher...go to fridge...get beer...go on couch, push 'woman' ...take remote...put on the football match . ****

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post

Only if your woman happens to be an inflatable doll.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Why not.

****open dishwasher...put dishes in...add Calgon...closes dishwasher...go to fridge...get beer...go on couch, push 'woman' ...take remote...put on the football match . ****
                Ha. I love football. The game would already be on, but I have a feeling we're not talking about the same kind of football. Real football involves helmets and pads, lots of pads.

Oh, you forgot to turn the dishwasher on.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ha. I love football. The game would already be on, but I have a feeling we're not talking about the same kind of football. Real football involves helmets and pads, lots of pads.

No REAL football involves, no protective equipment except for a mouth guard, a 4 man interchange bench, an oval ground, 2 big posts and 2 small posts at each end, Lots of tackles and collisions from every direction and a group of umpires trying to control the chaos whilst being verbally assaulted by the crowd.

SGA really needs a women or someone who isn't trying to be a jock involved because the current show runners seem hell bent on turning off at least 1/2 their potential audience.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                    ...because the current show runners seem hell bent on turning off at least 1/2 their potential audience.
                    For which they don't care anyway.

Comment

Oh... you mean American football with the pads . Tell those all stars to play Rugby with Australia and we will see how many need a stretcher . ***Hee hee heee***

I always turn on the dishwasher . I think you meant, you forgot to turn on the coffee machine, so you can pour me some .

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        For which they don't care anyway.
                        **drum roll **

Comment

Slash will rule the fandom even more than it already does.... especially McShep.
                          » *imagines that world* I dunno if I would be intrigued or terrified.

» LOL

» You guys are making me think of ... rubbing Mallozzi's feet. *goes off to puke*

Comment

» *imagines that world* I dunno if I would be intrigued or terrified.
                            Personally, I'd be terrified.

Comment

Personally, I'd be terrified.
                              I thought you loved Stinky Socks .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                I thought you loved Stinky Socks .
                                Stinky Socks yes, slash not so much... most certainly not McShep. Femslash is okay though, but unfortunately no women, means also no fic.

Comment

Working...
                                X