This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    ***banging head against the wall!!!*** Why did I click there? Why do they continue the mating ritual? Come on...we had that with Larrin...do we really need this developed? Wonder what she'll talk about this time....her finals? Maybe how she lost her .... if she lost it .
    MATING RITUAL!!!!!!!!!!

EWWWW!!!!!

Are you trying to make me re-visit my dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      They need more time to focus on McKay. They think McKay is the best thing since sliced bread. I think he's become a virus.
      McKay and Keller. Didn't Gero, or one of the other writers, say Keller was their fav character to write for now?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
        McKay and Keller. Didn't Gero, or one of the other writers, say Keller was their fav character to write for now?
        Do they want me to push the red button?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
          Which would explain why she's conveniently
          Spoiler:
          trapped with Ronon on the Apollo in The Lost Tribe
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            Which would explain why she's conveniently
            Spoiler:
            trapped with Ronon on the Apollo in The Lost Tribe
            ***banging head against the wall!!!*** Why did I click there? Why do they continue the mating ritual? Come on...we had that with Larrin...do we really need this developed? Wonder what she'll talk about this time....her finals? Maybe how she lost her .... if she lost it .

Comment

Don't give them ideas!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Do they want me to push the red button?
                » Push, push, PUSH!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  » Push, push, PUSH!
                  ***Looking for the red button...finds red button...pushing red button...waiting...waiting...electricity fails in the house... computer shuts down......hey who replaced my cables???? The red button was supposed to launch thousands of stinky socks on Keller . ****

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    Don't give them ideas!!!
                    I think they already wrote that confession. Why on earth would they end up trapped...again...alone...in the dark...one of them giggling...the other telling stories about culling...aaawww...how romantic . Can someone uppercut me? .

Comment

» Uggh. For time restraints on 'Whispers' they had to cut the turtle scene. The turtle scene, people, with Carson's turtles!

» Now, you could have cut a small itsy bitsy dialogue segment of Shep flirting for the sake of the wee baby turtles - but no, because Shep must show kirk with the hawt new bimbettes!

» Oh well. I guess we should all graciously thank Mallozzi for trying.

Comment

» Uggh. For time restraints on 'Whispers' they had to cut the turtle scene. The turtle scene, people, with Carson's turtles!

» Now, you could have cut a small itsy bitsy dialogue segment of Shep flirting for the sake of the wee baby turtles - but no, because Shep must show kirk with the hawt new bimbettes!

» Oh well. I guess we should all graciously thank Mallozzi for trying.
                        Do we have to?

Comment

» ... No

Comment

» ... No
                            Phew...
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

» ... No
                              Good. I was a little worried there.

Comment

Ugh, why is there an all female team? Obviously because women couldn't ever lead men so they have to stick all the women on the same team. If any of them twist their ankle I'm never watching this show again.

Comment

Working...
                                X