sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        So to answer the original question..

Q : Are you going to tune in?

A : Does a Bear S*** in the woods!?

is that a yes?
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

As ALL of you know, torri's employment situation is not on topic for this thread as a main topic.

the question is 'are you going to tune in' not 'what is your opinion of torri's employment'
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Bring on season 5, and oh 6 and 7 aswell. Can't wait..........!!!!

Comment

No I'm not tuning in, 'Midway' is going to be my last SGA ep and I'm only watching that because Tealc is in it.

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
                Wouldnt miss it for the world!
                Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
                Bring on season 5, and oh 6 and 7 aswell. Can't wait..........!!!!
                The above two comments pretty much sum it up for me.
                Season 5? I'll be there!!

Bring on more 'gate, gotta love it!

Comment

Originally posted by KikeGate View Post
                  Probably not.
                  It seems the ZPM of Creativity in SGA is running too low. That's why "Character Development" or filler eps are more frecuent. It isn't "The best season ever" to me
                  changes are needed, including in the writing Dept.
                  Confused here. Since when is character development a bad thing?
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Confused here. Since when is character development a bad thing?
                    It's never been a bad thing at all, that should be done as show moves forward. But many filler Eps are advertised as "Character Development Eps" by Show producer ( Mr Mallozi ).

Comment

I would just like to ask, for those who dont like many aspects of the show now and wont watch another season, even with its flaws, is there still anything better out there, no.
                      sigpic

Surely you cant be serious, I am serious and dont call me shirly.

Danmit. What is it Oneil? I forgot to tape the simpsons .... Its important to me

Sir i think you have gone mad with power.
                      Ofcourse I have, have you ever gone mad without power, its no fun, noone listens to you

Comment

Hell yes I'll be watching! As long as Joe F is in it, I'm a very happy gir.
                        Last edited by wm_1987; 13 February 2008, 10:11 PM.
                        there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

Despite my disagreement with cast changes, I am addicted to the show, so I will always be tuning in for as long as they continue to make them. If my husband tries to talk during the episodes, I yell at him (being married 15 years allows me to do that without repercussions!). I watch them again when they re-run later that evening, I download them from ITunes, and then buy the DVD, watch every featurette, listen to every commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            So to answer the original question..

Q : Are you going to tune in?

A : Does a Bear S*** in the woods!?

ROFLMAO!!!

Not if he can find an empty tent!

I know hell would freeze over before I decided not to watch S5, I've enjoyed the present season and I believe S5 will continue with what I have enjoyed about the show so far

Comment

No. See my sig for further explanation.
                              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by KikeGate View Post
                                It's never been a bad thing at all, that should be done as show moves forward. But many filler Eps are advertised as "Character Development Eps" by Show producer ( Mr Mallozi ).
                                As has been explained several times in several threads, the filler episodes, be it you call them "Character Development eps" or "fractured team eps" were not caused by the wellspring of creativity in the writing department, nor the lack there of (as your opinion may vary).

It was due to other commitments by the actors which reduced the ability to film contiguous episodes with the full ensemble.

Rachel Lutrell and David Hewlett became parents during the filming. Amanda Tapping was still heavily involved in Sanctuary. I understand that Jason Momoa also had another involvement which took his time. So if they forced an ensemble for as long as possible, the season cliffhanger would be..... Will Shep kirk it with Keller??

I understand that it is easy to blame the writers, and honestly, not everyone will look this kind of information up before deciding the writers and producers are entirely at fault.

However, no good ever came from jumping to conclusions.
                                : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                                : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Working...
                                X