Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 100! What are your Predictions???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    yeah definitely no surprise but one can still hope
    Hope springs eternal.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Hope springs eternal.
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Big Guns. Hot Women. Mckay awake for a week on superspeed. **** loads of CGI. And if were lucky they might find a ZPM factory and a manual.

Comment

episode ONLY about the Ancients and their history in PG. Their arrival, spreading new life, awakening of the wraith, war, their retreat. That's all I want to see. But I doubt this will happen.
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            episode ONLY about the Ancients and their history in PG. Their arrival, spreading new life, awakening of the wraith, war, their retreat. That's all I want to see. But I doubt this will happen.
            so you don't want to see Shep, Teyla, Rodney, Woolsey, Ronon, Carson, Keller, Sam, Earth, Atlantis as we know it etc. right? yeah that's very unlikely
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              so you don't want to see Shep, Teyla, Rodney, Woolsey, Ronon, Carson, Keller, Sam, Earth, Atlantis as we know it etc. right? yeah that's very unlikely

No, I won't. This episode should be dedicated to the Ancients. It was a show about their city, but now it's something completly different
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

No, I won't. This episode should be dedicated to the Ancients. It was a show about their city, but now it's something completly different
                um no the show's about us exploring the PG, fighting the Wraith etc
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                  Episode 100:

Shep and Teyla switch Teyla's baby to solid foods, with hilarious consequences.

Rodney continues his sparring sessions with Ronon, with comical results.

Lorne is commissioned to paint President Obama's portrait.

Woolsey and Keller whine in unison as they announce their engagement. A true musical celebration!

Todd joins the cast a regular member of Zelenka's scientific team. Dr. Kavanaugh has an "accident".

You're on Board as a writer for season 5 aren't you?

Seriously i'd like to see a unique episode that leaves you saying wow!!!

don't like my chnces.

Comment

I'd like for the 100th episode to be set in the time before they activated the wormhole in Rising. I'd like to meet and see some of the people we've lost over the years like Colonel Sumner, Lieutenant Dr. Grodin, Dr. Gaul, Markham, Smith, Stackhouse, etc.

I'd like it to be a shout-out to those that died in the service of the city and it's expedition. "Gone but not forgotten".
                    sigpic
                    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

i would want like the whole gang in the mess hall or something and they are telling stories on made up stuff in the pegasus galaxy like sheppard imagining what the ancinet war was like with the wraith and it will show what his describing
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok I know it won't happen but how cool would it be to have a space battle with all 3 of earths ship (4 if they get a new one, who knows might happen) and Atlantis fully powered flying vs. the kind of wraith force's we saw in THE SIEGE part 1 to 3. like i said not going to happen but i do love huge cgi space battles.

Comment

Uh the show is about finding Atlantis and exploring the Pegasus galaxy.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
                            What do you all think Atlantis will do for Ep. 100?

Can't possibly be as bad as Wormhole X-Treme.....twice.

Knowing TPTB it will be another godawfull unfunny wormhole extreme type show, what i'd like to see is a epic story involving the whole cast, but i think i'm dreaming expecting it from the current PTB!!!

Comment

It won't be a comedy episode. I personally doubt it will be epic, more likely something just plain weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                Uh the show is about finding Atlantis and exploring the Pegasus galaxy.
                                when were they on an exploration mission? I can't remember it

I still think that milestone episode should be dedicated to the Ancients
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X