Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 100! What are your Predictions???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    Thanks. Gave ya green

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Thanks. Gave ya green
      well I'm glad I could help YOU for once
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        well I'm glad I could help YOU for once
        You should have said YU. Been funnier.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

you know I have no idea

i would prefer a non funny ep, as i found some of the new humour this year pretty childish.

but i mean theyve got to pull all the stops out right, make it huge. they hopefully will also know in advance if this will be the last season (which i highly doubt) and so will have a better idea on what the right story is to go with. i dont follow sg1 at all, but ive seen posts stating that they didnt know in advance it was ending? so the finale wasnt a proper ending, hence the movies. I hope that doesnt happen to Atlantis when ever the end comes.
          sigpic
          banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
            My concern is whether or not I decide to watch s5 with how things are shaping up. Where did I indicate that someone was "forcing" me to do anything? Like the fans here could make me do anything, please.
            You can always watch the first few episodes and see what happens. You can't judge a book by its a cover, or in this case, a tv series by it's press releases.
            These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Im expecting a spectacular 90 min double budget episode, with Teal'c and Daniel in it...

I had this weird dream where I joined the military to fight off a night monster, I found a mp5 loaded with catfood but general hammond wouldn't authorize real bullets, he said we had to fend of the terrorists first, so we wen't with staff-like spears and killed all children women and men who were like arabs but I tried to save as many as we could... lol

Comment

from JM's blog
                Breeze writes: “Have you guys started think about SGA 100th episode?”

Answer: We have an idea.
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Hopefully it will be a two parter with episode 99 being the first and ep 100 being the last. (hopefully if they go this route they don't drag the two parter to season six) I'm hoping it'll clear up the weir storyline and get her back into her command of Atlantis!
                  Signature by Leelakin

Comment

WOW! Can you imagine that this seires is going into Season 5 (2004-2008 and onward?) and we are getting an 100th Episode? With this in mind, what do you all think this Episode will be about?

*Will they do something CRAZY like SG-1's 100th?
                    *Will they do something PLOT related like bring back Weir for an Episode Arc?
                    *Will another character be killed?
                    *Will they find more ancients and then they die? AGAIN?

These are just a few ideas I had in mind and personally I'm hoping they do something plot related and not anything silly like SG-1's 100th but if they follow suit with SG-1, they may go for a laid back fun episode. We'll just have to wait and see.

What do you Think will happen?

DISCUSS!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

All we know for sure at this point is that it won't be a comedic episode like SG-1's 100th and 200th. I don't think they'll go for something epic to be honest, probably something weird instead.

Comment

I bet there'll be cake

and then something monumentality awful happens cliffhanger into Season 6
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

They won't make it silly, but I bet it'll be huge, involving a flying Atlantis vs. another city ship, a big revelation and some nice character moments.

Also, an almost sure cliffhanger into a possible Season 6 or a DVD film.

But I bet SciFi will promote the episode very enthusiasticly.
                          sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Didn't the writers say
                            Spoiler:
                            that it is just going to be a normal episode and they aren't going to make a huge thing of it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
                              Didn't the writers say
                              Spoiler:
                              that it is just going to be a normal episode and they aren't going to make a huge thing of it?
                              No, they said they ween't going to make it a silly/funny episode like Wormhole Xtreme or 200. Apparently they have a BIG idea.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                                No, they said they ween't going to make it a silly/funny episode like Wormhole Xtreme or 200. Apparently they have a BIG idea.
                                It will probably be a normal season finale. Something drastic happens to Atlantis which puts the team in danger right before a "to be continued" flashes across the TV screen.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X