This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    But we've also got the new tech from Quarantine - Amelia Taylor. And by the way, what's with the A names? Amelia, Alicia, Alison?
    LOL IDK what about Jack, John, Joe, Jacob...

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    I'm guessing not all of these, if any, will be recurring characters on the level of Lorne and Zelenka.
    yeah I think only the new Doc will be a recurring character, the rest will most likely make guest appearances
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

From JM's Blog:

Today’s mailbag -

Suekay writes: “Would the actress in mind for Porter happen to be Leela Savasta or am I totally wrong?”

Answer: Porter’s out. Vega’s in. And, yes, Leela Savasta has been cast.
      Also from JM's blog:

Remus123 writes: “Since the Porter idea got the axe, will the new character/actress follow along the same lines as what had been originally intended for Porter(i.e. new addition to military contingent and participating in “Search and Rescue”) or will she make a later debut?”

Answer: The character in Search and Rescue has been changed to Captain Alicia Vega. Now DOCTOR Allison Porter will be making her debut in Whispers.

Looks like the Actress that played Dr Esposito in 'Tao of Rodney' is back for S5!

Comment

I'm thinking the Doc might be the new recurring character and Captain Vega will only appear in S&R
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          I'm thinking the Doc might be the new recurring character and Captain Vega will only appear in S&R
          I hope she has a bigger part than in 'ToR'...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            beat you to it... look up, just added that
            I know. look up, edited my post
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think so. Leela is the actress JM has been wanting back for some time now, so it's likely she'll be used more.

And she looks like Rachel McAdams. Just sayin'.

Comment

The hot naked zombie sex woman.

Comment

I know. look up, edited my post
                  Damn your quick, I just edited mine too

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                  The hot naked zombie sex woman.
                  If only... She is hot

Well... not sure about the zombie bit
                  Last edited by Guest; 08 February 2008, 08:39 PM.

Comment

For those who don't know...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2086012/

I'm surprised they'd recycle an actor so soon... Tao of Rodney wasn't THAT long ago... oh well
                    sigpic

Comment

If only... She is hot

Well... not sure about the zombie bit
                      I looked her up on google imagines and found photo's of her in one of her previous movies where she is completely naked having sex with a zombie. She looks apsolutely amazing

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        I don't think so. Leela is the actress JM has been wanting back for some time now, so it's likely she'll be used more.

And she looks like Rachel McAdams. Just sayin'.
                        ok this is somewhat confusing. let's forget about Porter. there are two new characters, Captain Vega, played by Leela Savasta, and the Doc. correct?

:lol; Damn your quick, I just edited mine too
                        indeed I am
                        sigpic

Comment

ok this is somewhat confusing. let's forget about Porter. there are two new characters, Captain Vega, played by Leela Savasta, and the Doc. correct?
                          That is how I understand it

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                          I looked her up on google imagines and found photo's of her in one of her previous movies where she is completely naked having sex with a zombie. She looks apsolutely amazing
                          Got your safe search off I see

I don't think I have seen that zombie movie... She does look hot really not sure about the whole zombie thing you mentioned though, necro* Yuck!

Comment

I remember "Tao of Rodney". Wasn't there only one scene involving McKay, Ronon, and the secondary character?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                              I remember "Tao of Rodney". Wasn't there only one scene involving McKay, Ronon, and the secondary character?
                              Yes that is the same actress though she will be a different character in season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                                Actually I believe she is in two scenes that ep, right at the beginning... Rodney is apparently showing off infront of her when he makes 'the mistake'... The second one is where Rodney realises he can read minds he mistakes her thoughts for finding him attractive and then realises she was refering to Ronon...

Comment

Working...
                                X