Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish they would leave Beckett's character dead and not bring him back, but if he must return, 5 episodes is waaaaaaaaaaaay too many.

keller FTW.

I honestly can't understand why so many fans have obsessed over Carson...
    A Cameron Mitchell + John Sheppard duo = comedy gold!
    +

Comment

Hey, look at who dropped by the studio today!

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...2/dsc04996.jpg

From: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...he-highlights/

Also, some stuff about Carson:

- Said hello Paul McGillion back who dropped by the production offices on his way to his wardrobe fitting for The Seed. I pitched him Whispers. He was predictably delighted at the prospect of being stranded off-world with an all-female team.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Hey, look at who dropped by the studio today!

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...2/dsc04996.jpg

From: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...he-highlights/

Also, some stuff about Carson:
        It would seem like he'd return to some form of active duty.
        These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
          It would seem like he'd return to some form of active duty.
          You'd think Carson would have learned his lesson and stop making house calls. I guess not...
          sigpic
          It was Arrested Development

Comment

Yup, looks like Carson is going to back to his old self, I was worried about him not being himself.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkglasses View Post
              II honestly can't understand why so many fans have obsessed over Carson...
              Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, but have you seen all of his episodes? Really, he's a great character as well as Paul a great actor His accent + kindheartedness + warm smile + 'dear' and 'love' = me melted into puddle of goo

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Yup, looks like Carson is going to back to his old self, I was worried about him not being himself.
              Spoiler:
              Same here, I think for me this confirms he's him in Kindred II Though I'm concerned about how the writers will write him being offworld with a bunch of women - it's not the situation (god knows I envy those women ), but rather the current record tptb have with frat boy humour. I can't see Carson encouraging them to flash at kiddies or make sexist comments and I definately don't want to see that! Him being the only reason I'm watching Season Five thats my biggest worry here.

Especially with the women in question. Teyla, Weir and Carter are all very mature people. You can have subtext there in which you can interpret how you want... But then there is the current writing record plus the fresh 'hot' imports of Keller, Vega and Porter and that's a recipe for disater

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                [FONT="Georgia"]

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, but have you seen all of his episodes? Really, he's a great character as well as Paul a great actor His accent + kindheartedness + warm smile + 'dear' and 'love' = me melted into puddle of goo
                Ok so maybe I was a bit harsh, he was a decent character, but I personally think he was over-used in the first 3 seasons and I object to bringing back a DEAD character.
                A Cameron Mitchell + John Sheppard duo = comedy gold!
                +

Comment

Sort-of-an update:

Squall78 writes: “Does it look like there will be any more eps besides the original 5 for the beloved Carson Beckett.”

Answer: It’s too early to say at this point.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...va-at-the-met/

Comment

Cool, he answered my question. So it looks like there is still a chance and it is something they might be thinking about. I was hoping for 5 eps, then 1 more being the season finale.
                    sigpic

Comment

Stargate Solutions has posted an article taken from April's issue of TVZone Magazine, talking with Paul McGillion about his return to Atlantis to shoot Kindred, and his return for at least 5 episodes in Season 5. There are spoilers for the S5 episodes The Seed and Whispers in the article.

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1234

A small excerpt, talking about shooting The Seed:

The crew as always was fantastic and welcomed me back with open arms, as did the cast. I could tell it was back to work like old times because of the constant taunting back and forth between Hewlett, Flanigan, Momoa and myself, which makes for good times.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping Joe M will soon annouce a 6th and even a 7th episode for Carson next season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          I'm hoping Joe M will soon annouce a 6th and even a 7th episode for Carson next season.
                          LOL I thought you were talking about s6 and s7 anyway I think there's a good chance that Carson's in another ep
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            Stargate Solutions has posted an article taken from April's issue of TVZone Magazine, talking with Paul McGillion about his return to Atlantis to shoot Kindred, and his return for at least 5 episodes in Season 5. There are spoilers for the S5 episodes The Seed and Whispers in the article.

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1234

A small excerpt, talking about shooting The Seed:
                            .: *squee* Thanks for posting that, Killdeer! Made my day

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              LOL I thought you were talking about s6 and s7 anyway I think there's a good chance that Carson's in another ep
                              Why can't we have both?
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                Why can't we have both?
                                s6 and s7 and more Carson? sure
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X