This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SP90 View Post
    Is it just me does Larrin and Nancy look kinda similar? Maybe its just the lighting they used but you think thats why Sheppard fancys Larrin?
    Spoiler:

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Does shipping really play that much of a factor?!

Maybe it does, but I loved Chaya none-the-less.

I really couldn't stand Larrin, I don't ever want to see her on Atlantis again.

To prove how much I dislike the character...I would rather a season with Weir married to John and expecting, Lucius a regular, and Teyla opening a Babies 'r' Us on Atlantis S5 than ever see Larrin on SGA again.
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by SP90 View Post
        Is it just me does Larrin and Nancy look kinda similar? Maybe its just the lighting they used but you think thats why Sheppard fancys Larrin?
        Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        Spoiler:

I think they are similar, but not that alike. Both Kari Wuhrer and Jill Wagner have German and Cherokee Indian blood in them, so I think their skin tone, hair color, and some facial features are quite similar.

Originally posted by vaberella View Post

That is one of the reasons I wanted this poll to be more than a yes or no to see if gender and if whether people are shippers or not contributed to the answers given. It looks like the factors are not as important as I first thought.

Thanks to everyone who has voted!
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post

I really couldn't stand Larrin, I don't ever want to see her on Atlantis again.

To prove how much I dislike the character...I would rather a season with Weir married to John and expecting, Lucius a regular, and Teyla opening a Babies 'r' Us on Atlantis S5 than ever see Larrin on SGA again.
          to far, WAY to far

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Absolutely not!

I can't stand the character, and I don't like the acting of the actress that plays her. Maybe some other male Travelers can appear, but keep Shep and the women separate! Gives the writers less opportunity to kirk him.

I'm anti-ship on Stargate for lead characters, btw. Period.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

id like to see her back with a skimpier outfit. not enuf leg showing at the moment imho
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                Absolutely not!

I can't stand the character, and I don't like the acting of the actress that plays her. Maybe some other male Travelers can appear, but keep Shep and the women separate! Gives the writers less opportunity to kirk him.

I'm anti-ship on Stargate for lead characters, btw. Period.
                I have to agree with the statement in bold with !!!. I really was so surprised that she gave me nothing. I really hate trying to rate someone's acting since I really can't act...but damn!! I didn't get anything. There was no emotion...it wasn't a character in front of me...it was just dead. I always think an actor should portray something where I believe in the character...I didn't believe or believe in this character at all.

Take for instance the character of Noreena from Inferno. She wasn't that great, but I still got her ineptitude as a scientist. Larrin, she was just fruitless. ~sigh~ As I stated before, I just wouldn't want to see that again in S5 or as long as SGA shall live.

Comment

I'm surprised no one's posted this here yet. Spoilers for S5 from JM's blog:
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...s-ever-closer/
                  Spoiler:
                  Jon K. writes: “Any Chance we will be seeing the Travelers in season 5, most notably Larrin?”

Answer: Yep.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

why didnt you just put Yes or No instead of aload of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      Thanks,for posting that ,Kildeer .

Spoiler:
                      No surprise really ,is it ? Pro-Larrin fans will get more of what they want ,neutrals will go "whatever",and for those who voted anti,well,we can hope there will be less of Larrin vamping around,and more focus on the other Travelers !

Originally posted by TheReturnOfTheLantian View Post
                      Try reading their reasons before calling another member's poll options "crap" ,please !
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

[insert deity] It's a like a katar to the heart.

Originally posted by TheReturnOfTheLantian View Post
                        The reason is below, I had wondered the same thing without the *crap* added.

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        That is one of the reasons I wanted this poll to be more than a yes or no to see if gender and if whether people are shippers or not contributed to the answers given. It looks like the factors are not as important as I first thought.

Thanks to everyone who has voted!
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=123

Comment

For me thats good news.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                          X