This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
    Lucky UK. Either way, the wait is frustrating and unfair.
    Well no where near as the 7 month wait we had before.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

spoiler free for season 5?
      Here is an Unending quote:

The best things in life are free.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

So that you don't want to know that the new emenies they're introducing are none other than *gasp* the Teletubbies (who sorta need a new gig) ??

Comment

Ahhh. I wanted the My Little Ponies.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            So that you don't want to know that the new emenies they're introducing are none other than *gasp* the Teletubbies (who sorta need a new gig) ??
            Ugh, you mean the mofos who locked themselves in Grover's tatami room and smoked crystal meth?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              An enemy more powerful and scary than the Ori. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                An enemy more powerful and scary than the Ori. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
                what about the almighty jelgate
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Ugh, you mean the mofos who locked themselves in Grover's tatami room and smoked crystal meth?

Hmm, you seem to know an AWFUL lot about those guys; me thinks you're a closet Tellytbubby fan! Eegads, wait, where's the little smiley face for the sign of the cross to ward off evil vampires and such??

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

You seem to know alot about them....
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Read JM's blog.

Comment

to do that - I would have to forget that Gateworld exists for a whole year.

While that would no doubt please some ....
                        : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

I'm leaning this way myself. I've gone from being an absolute spoiler-addict to feeling a little bit over-spoiled (partly because of all the leaks etc early in S4) and for the back half I've not exactly been backing away from spoilers making the sign of the cross but I haven't been seeking them out and I've been staying away from the main speculation/spoiler threads... and I've been rather enjoying not knowing exactly what to expect.

And I'm thinking I'll rather enjoy Season 5 the same way... I won't be super-strict avoiding any and all spoilers but just not going looking for info and staying away from the spoiler threads etc... I don't mind knowing a general plot outline - like the little summaries SciFi give out or whatever - but no real details beyond that...
                          sigpic

Comment

well season 4 is officially in the books time to truly close my eyes now ////

just gotta make it to july
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                            X