Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 5 episode tidbits/discussion/speculation (potential spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    "Be wary wary quiet. I'm huntin rabbit."
    Do you need a sidekick *presents resume to Mitchell82*
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Do you need a sidekick *presents resume to Mitchell82*
      *checks resume*Sure you can be Daffy.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        *checks resume*Sure you can be Daffy.
        I present you my profile picture
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

New 'tidbits'

More about Michael Shanks being in the fifth season, apparently they are just looking for the right script now. And they say they would love to have Chris back for an ep because he did so well with what he got in season 4.

also...

And as for Season Five, Mallozzi told MGM, “We want to address some of the issues that are left unresolved at the end of season four. In fact, actually, season four ends in a big way. The final shot in particular will leave fans hanging on to that cliff! It’s a huge cliff hanger ending. That was always our plan, and fortunately we got the pick-up, so we’ll be able to continue where we left off at the end of season four and answer those questions. One of the things I will say that we will be concentrating on in season five is the introduction of new races – friend and foe.”
          So more new races too

Link.

Comment

the last SGA needs is a new enemy
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't get too excited, When Mallozzi says races he usually just means a new race of humans rater than a new species...

Comment

I wish Atlantis would have a species that didn't look distinctly human. At least on SG1, there were things like the Unas, that while had two legs (bipedal? Is that the word?), still looked like a big ol' lizard.

Though I don't want them to fall into the Trekdom forehead ridges trap either.
                sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
                  I wish Atlantis would have a species that didn't look distinctly human. At least on SG1, there were things like the Unas, that while had two legs (bipedal? Is that the word?), still looked like a big ol' lizard.

Though I don't want them to fall into the Trekdom forehead ridges trap either.
                  That's my issue too SG-1 had The Nox, The Asgard and Unas and others that I can't think of right now but at least there were some not as much as Trek,B5 or Farscape but at least some SGA doesn't have that I think BSG has the same criticism I think.
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                    New 'tidbits'

More about Michael Shanks being in the fifth season, apparently they are just looking for the right script now. And they say they would love to have Chris back for an ep because he did so well with what he got in season 4.

also...

So more new races too

Link.
                    So new enemy as well? That sounds interesting. Joe M said in a recent blog there would be big surprises. So I am really excited about Season 5, and if it continues like Season 3 and 4, will be very happy.
                    sigpic

Comment

As per JM tonight:

Anonymous #1 writes: “When does filming actually start for season 5?”

Answer: Mid-February.
                      http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-4-2007.html

D-Day.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        We should start hearing some news about casting, episodes, and direction by January. I don't want to be too spoiled, just if certain characters are returning. I mean as per quality, the show is really good now. I have high hopes for Season 5.

Yes, this is coming from the guy who said there would be a 5th season before Season 3 even ended.
                        sigpic

Comment

two enemies aren't enough for you?
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            two enemies aren't enough for you?
                            Actually we have three enemies. I would like to see one defeated and have them replaced with a new enemy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Actually we have three enemies.
                              We do?

Asurans, Wraith & ...

Besides TPTB's can't even seriously develop or maintain the regular characters. How do you expect them to maintain more enemies than they can chew.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                We do?

Asurans, Wraith & ...

Besides TPTB's can't even seriously develop or maintain the regular characters. How do you expect them to maintain more enemies than they can chew.
                                Spoiler:
                                Michael

When I say new enemy I said perhaps replace one of them or keep one on major Hiatus and if a new season happens, go back to that enemy, sorta how they did in Season 8!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X