No announcement yet.

Ronon's hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pic of jason with new hair http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...2/dsc04434.jpg
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I so hope he loses the dreds. Actually, I'd love it if he took it all the way and shaved the beard, too. I think Ronon's character is strong enough to stand on it's own, without using the 'trademark' dreds and beard.

I don't think he'll lose the beard though.
      sigpic
      It was Arrested Development

Comment

The new hair looks good. I was expecting something like really short, but it's still got a certain amount of Ronon-tude in it, even if it isn't the dreads.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

wow he cut his hair ......major change

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            The new hair looks good. I was expecting something like really short, but it's still got a certain amount of Ronon-tude in it, even if it isn't the dreads.
            yeah I thought it'd be way shorter but this looks fine imo
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

He's had them taken off again - too heavy! But they have been dispatched to a wig maker so he can either keep continuity for the first few eps until Ronon loses them, or keep them and just wear the wig all season... I don't think that has been finally decided yet... the info comes from his mum on his official fan site
              sigpic

Comment

Well, the new pics of Ronon look fine to me. I think it's good that he's losing the dreads, but keeping the overall look. He definitely needs to keep the facial hair. I've seen those pics of him without it and they creeped me out. That beard is part of his identity now. He needs to keep it at least.

Comment

I think it's going to be a mayor change in Ronon. I'm skeptical. Ronon was defined by the dreadlocks and now everything is going to change. I don't think I'm ready for that just yet.
                  But maybe the change is going to be the fresh air the show needs about now. Because it's becoming a little boring. Everybody is so good and they are doing good for the galaxy. We need some bad guys like Michael is. Things are going to be a little more interesting with more bad guys or good guys gone bad.

Comment

Wah? Who stole his hair! I'll kill them!

Comment

Ronon's appearance was defined to a certain extent by the Dredlocks ,but during the off-season ,Jason Momoa had them cut off due to getting beaten around by his own hair in fight sequences and suffering neck pain .

Jason kept the locks and had them reattached to begin filming Season 5.
                      Whether he'll keep the "look" is apparently up to him ,from what I've read of con reports ,and from Joe M's blog recently.

So steady on ,Bray ! Don't kill the stylist !
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                        Ronon's appearance was defined to a certain extent by the Dredlocks ,but during the off-season ,Jason Momoa had them cut off due to getting beaten around by his own hair in fight sequences and suffering neck pain .

Jason kept the locks and had them reattached to begin filming Season 5.
                        Whether he'll keep the "look" is apparently up to him ,from what I've read of con reports ,and from Joe M's blog recently.

Spoiler:
                        They depart from Ronon's head in Broken Ties. He cuts them off during the torture by the Wraith.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Spoiler (And spec) for S5 :
                          Spoiler:
                          From what I've seen of the shorter hair during the winter ,he'll still look mean,lean and the SGA's Fighting machine .Also he'll be pain-free and that's always good,imo !

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                            If they manage to make a good storey out of them rather than, "Ronon went to the barbers while you weren't watching" then I may spare their lives....maybe....if i'm in a good mood on that particular day

Comment

That seems like a plan ...

Comment

pic ofnew hair cut
                                Spoiler:
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X