X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    If you haven't seen already, pictures of Jason with short hair here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=39189
    Thanks! He still doesn't look quite civilized. I view this as a good thing.

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
    Is that a pink razor he's holding? Maybe that should be part of the character transformation. Although it could overshadow the lost dreads.

Mckay: "Ronon! What happened to your- wait a second. Is that a *pink* razor? What the heck is up with you? Stealing Teyla's phone, shame on you!"
    Teyla: "I believe he stole it from Dr. Zelenka."
    *everyone turns to Dr. Z*
    Zelenka: "What? I've been told it brings out my eyes!"
    LOL! That's just wrong.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Hey. If the photos on JM's blog are anything to go by, Jason probably bought the Razr to match his pink cadillac!
    His . . . what?
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      His . . . what?
      A Razr is a cell phone.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        If you haven't seen already, pictures of Jason with short hair here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=39189
        That's actually, not horrible. The angle is not good though so here is waiting for the weekend!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Me too! I'll be able to share photos on Saturday evening! *bounces*
        Yes, I saw you at the forum! I am not a member but its fun to Stalk her LOL! Still jealous Being an Aussie can suck sometimes. Our con's are crap in comparison.
        : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshadow
          i was expecting a much bigger change oh well

Dreadless or not, he's still hot! But seriously, Ronon is such a well established character by now, and Jason is doing such a fantastic job portraying him, that the fact the dreads are gone will not make a difference in how I view Ronon. Apparently, the dreads will be reattached for the beginning of season 5 (that's why he's keeping his hair semi-long), and then the hair will be cut shorter. But that's all musings for now.

If you want to see more and better pictures of Jason post-dreads, look here (his official website forum): http://jasonmomoa.com/phpBB2old2/viewtopic.php?t=317

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            His . . . what?

I'd post you the full size pic but it won't seem to open properly. You can see the post about it here.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
              Had anyone considered that Sheppard might get him into the US Air Force? He is an experienced soldier with refugee status (homeland obliterated). I think he'd make a fine officer.

It would explain the lack of facial hair/dreadlocks (military regulations) as well as just being bad ass.
              That is extremely unlikely. The military would never accept an Alien in the military. He is more than welcome in the program but they would never allow it.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
                That's actually, not horrible. The angle is not good though so here is waiting for the weekend!

It's not bad at all I'm sure it will fit in fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  It's not bad at all I'm sure it will fit in fine.
                  I think so long as its not the case of the vanishing hair, it will work great. Like for example, Ronon gets caught by the hair in something and has to cut it off to get free at the last possible moment.

Comment

i was wonder what he was going to look like dreadless and the baywatch pics makes him look like a pansy. but judging from the latest pics of him, ahhh it's all good.

i can totally see ronon working that hair now. and hopefully more character development for ronon from the caveman image.

Comment

I think so long as its not the case of the vanishing hair, it will work great. Like for example, Ronon gets caught by the hair in something and has to cut it off to get free at the last possible moment.
                      What would be hilarious is if Rodney does it while Ronon is asleep to get back at him for something. I can just imagine Ronon's reaction.

Comment

What would be hilarious is if Rodney does it while Ronon is asleep to get back at him for something. I can just imagine Ronon's reaction.
                        LOL! Rodney accidentally causing its demise is totally believable too!

athough Spoiler for some future episode, I am not sure which
                        I was watching the Jewel Staite Q&A on Scifi and
                        Spoiler:
                        Right at the beginning he and Keller seem to be getting cosy. If he cuts it off for a chick, I am going to scream!

Comment

LOL! Rodney accidentally causing its demise is totally believable too!

athough Spoiler for some future episode, I am not sure which
                          I was watching the Jewel Staite Q&A on Scifi and
                          Spoiler:
                          Right at the beginning he and Keller seem to be getting cosy. If he cuts it off for a chick, I am going to scream!
                          I don't know that might be interesting.I know I did a few things to make a woman notice me.

Comment

That is extremely unlikely. The military would never accept an Alien in the military. He is more than welcome in the program but they would never allow it.
                            You have to consider this is essentially an alternate universe where alien life has been included and invaluable in the past (Teal'c, Vala)

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
                              You have to consider this is essentially an alternate universe where alien life has been included and invaluable in the past (Teal'c, Vala)
                              true. however I think Mitchell82 was talking about aliens being in the AF which is very unlikely. Teal'c and Vala are on SG-1 yes, but they're not part of the military
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                true. however I think Mitchell82 was talking about aliens being in the AF which is very unlikely. Teal'c and Vala are on SG-1 yes, but they're not part of the military
                                Well, with carter in charge of the base, things will probably get more "millitary" so he will have to fit with the uniform and cut his hairs/beard... *shudder*

Comment

Working...
                                X