No announcement yet.

Ronon's hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

76. Ronon was on Planet Kid after someone (probably Zelenka) fed them a bunch of bubblegum and... the inevitable happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Actionhank View Post
      88. Ronan goes to those paint kids with Zelenka again - he falls asleep and history they are.
      *love*

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      76. Ronon was on Planet Kid after someone (probably Zelenka) fed them a bunch of bubblegum and... the inevitable happened.
      75. Has to cut them in honor of a Satedan tradition (30th birthday, marriage ceremony, take your pic)
      74. Loses a really bad poker hand to Richard Woolsey
      73. Forgets where he put that knife before falling asleep
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
        I'll definitely miss the dreads, since they're such a distinctive part of his physical character. However, I'm looking forward to seeing him in a new look. Personally, I'm hoping he just shaves it short and even.

Same here. BUT i do feel we need to be more supportive of the actors decision to remove them..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
          *love*

75. Has to cut them in honor of a Satedan tradition (30th birthday, marriage ceremony, take your pic)
          74. Loses a really bad poker hand to Richard Woolsey
          73. Forgets where he put that knife before falling asleep
          72. During a team game night, he chooses Dare when he really should have chosen Truth.
          71. Becomes a father and decides to go for a little less aggressive look (sorry, I know I shouldn't have gone there).
          70. Requires brain surgery and has to have his head shaved.

Honestly, I'm glad we've got a thread discussing Ronan's dreads, since it kindof implies he'll still be alive and on the show next season.

Comment

Ugh. He looks so plain and dull without his rad hair. =_=

(And insanely cool with it.)

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
              Where's Ronan gonna keep his spare knives???? ((shudders))
              nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Originally posted by Actionhank View Post
              90. Angry space squirrels need material for their nest...
              Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              84. He gets it stuck in an Atlantis transporter door and it gets beamed to a different part of the city.
              Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
              72. During a team game night, he chooses Dare when he really should have chosen Truth.
              My favs from the latest bunch! Ooh, the squirrel one is sooooo funy.

Comment

Cracking up laughing here.

101 - He sees something that scares the crap out of him (Rodney naked or something) and his hair turns white overnight, giving him a Doc Emmet Brown on steroids look.

Comment

I'm kind of going to miss the hair....he's just not going to be the same without them...

Comment

well, he could become SGA's Wolverine.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

But you never know, you could end up linking haircut Ronan more /

sigpic

Comment

lol. I guess his name won't be Chewie anymore. It'll be Wolvy, hopefully.
                        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Not a big deal I'm sure he'll look fine though since I don't look for that. Still I'm sure they are getting frustrated with him making decisions without talking to them first.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by McKayManiacs92 View Post
                            I'm kind of going to miss the hair....he's just not going to be the same without them...
                            It'll be an adjustment, sure. But I'll get used to it, just like I did when Teal'c got hair in Season 8. It's different at first, but after a while, you barely notice.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              It'll be an adjustment, sure. But I'll get used to it, just like I did when Teal'c got hair in Season 8. It's different at first, but after a while, you barely notice.
                              Good comparison there. Now when I watch the old seasons I keep thinking something is missing. They are still great seasons but it's hard to see him without hair.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                That is true....I never really thought about it that way. Hopefully it will just take time to get use to!

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                Not a big deal I'm sure he'll look fine though since I don't look for that. Still I'm sure they are getting frustrated with him making decisions without talking to them first.
                                Didn't I read that Jason did ask before he completely did it? To me and this decision, it kind of made sense for him to be want/do it (if he really was uncomfortable it wouldn't be fair for the production to force a actor to keep a hair style because after all it was his life he had to live in that hair!)

Comment

Working...
                                X