Ronon's hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    Jason cut them of after season 4, it wasn't the producers decision.
    If I remember correctly he did ask their permission.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

If I remember correctly he never.

Comment

From JM's blog - October 28th:

To those of you asking - yes, Jason did cut his hair. The dreads were becoming a bit of a pain and he asked us if he could go ahead and lose them. Paul and I wanted to accommodate him but were a little concerned given that the first episode of season 5 will pretty much pick up events as we leave them in the final episode of season 4, and we figured the fans might notice the not-so-subtle change in hairstyle. Well, after getting on the phone with Jason’s hair expert (no kidding), we arrived at a solution. Jason could lose the dreads provided he held on to them. A couple of weeks prior to the start of principal photography for season five, they would be reattached in a procedure that would take approximately four hours, and he would have them back for premiere. Thus, Jason is happy and continuity is maintained.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

It's different.. but not the uber-major-change I expected. He's kept the lenght in the hair and he still looks like Ronan. I was thinking when they started talking about him getting a cut that he was going for a tight short cut.

Comment

Whatever was their intention he still looks great. He looked great whit the dreadlocks and now without the dreadlocks. He looks great period(.)

Comment

Ronon looks hot either way!

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                From JM's blog - October 28th:
                Thought I remembered that.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'm just wondering what Jason's gonna do between seasons 5 and 6. Between 3 and 4 he got the tattoo, and between 4 and 5 he lost the dreds. Now what crazy plan is he concocting?
                  sigpic
                  It was Arrested Development

Comment

For some reason he reminds me of Baal now

Between 5 - 6 I hear he is going to be cutting a leg off...just becasuse he can

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
                      For some reason he reminds me of Baal now

Between 5 - 6 I hear he is going to be cutting a leg off...just because he can
                      Then I'd like to say that life's probably hard without the two bigger ones...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Hi guys,
                        Even though Jason Momoa did cut is dreads off, it seems like he is going to wear a wig: the pictures fom Ghost in the Machine (5x05) show a dreadlocked Ronon. So, unless the order of the episode changes, looks like our Satedan will keep his dreads... I guess we'll see soon enough.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris B. View Post
                          Hi guys,
                          Even though Jason Momoa did cut is dreads off, it seems like he is going to wear a wig: the pictures fom Ghost in the Machine (5x05) show a dreadlocked Ronon. So, unless the order of the episode changes, looks like our Satedan will keep his dreads... I guess we'll see soon enough.
                          Yeah I saw those pics earlier... that is weird

I'm not sure what is going on there, Ronon is supposed to loose his dreads in S5 ep 3 'Broken Ties' or so I though

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            a moment of silence for the hair

I Will Second That!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris B. View Post
                              Hi guys,
                              hmmm interesting...maybe they come back from the dead for one last romp.

Comment

He had the option of losing them in Broken Ties, depending on what Jason wanted to do. Joe M knew that maybe the 'cutting of the dreadlocks' scene wasn't going to be used, so maybe he was smart enough to have an alternate scene instead, of one that got extended.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X