Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods: PLEASE do not close or merge this thread.

Dr. Carson Beckett was a regular cast member who many would like to be reinstated. This is not a Keller issue, but a Beckett issue!!! Joe Mallozzi has stated that his return will be "our Carson" and that the door to his return will be left open for more. With "The Kindred I & II" airing as eps. 18 & 19 and with The Last Man (finale) being confirmed as "dovetail" to the Kindred, it is entire plausible and possible for our Dr.'s return. His return and Keller's ousting are not one in the same.

EDIT: Well thanks for not merging my new thread. Anyone else care to back me up on my argument. Pro Beckett in S5 is a valid thread.
    Last edited by Jenner8675309; 25 October 2007, 07:13 AM.

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

What I really want is to see Ford back.

Comment

I want to see Ford back and I would like it if they finished his storyline. At least let us find out if he survived that Wraith ship that went boom.
        Could be some interesting storytelling.

I'd like to see Beckett in some capacity, but not at the cost of loosing Keller cause I like her too.

Weir has her own thread...

If there's a possibility, and I don't really care how TPTB spin it, I'd like to see Heightmeyer again.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

With regards to Heightmeyer, probably an AU storyline or something else.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
            With regards to Heightmeyer, probably an AU storyline or something else.
            As I said I don't care. If they can bring Beckett back, who went boom, then they can easily do the same with Kate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
              Hey, who changed this thread??? It was PRO BECKETT in S5! I am indifferent to the other changes. I'm not to keen that my opinions and the others who posted in that thread have now been associated with this. If I had an opinion on Weir, Carter and Keller I would have said it.

Carson was a regular character and deserves his own thread. Not to mention there is actually a chance of it happening.
              Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
              Mods: PLEASE do not close or merge this thread.

Dr. Carson Beckett was a regular cast member who many would like to be reinstated. This is not a Keller issue, but a Beckett issue!!! Joe Mallozzi has stated that his return will be "our Carson" and that the door to his return will be left open for more. With "The Kindred I & II" airing as eps. 18 & 19 and with The Last Man (finale) being confirmed as "dovetail" to the Kindred, it is entire plausible and possible for our Dr.'s return. His return and Keller's ousting are not one in the same.

EDIT: Well thanks for not merging my new thread. Anyone else care to back me up on my argument. Pro Beckett in S5 is a valid thread.
              I'm right beside you, Jenner!
              I mean WTF? I was positively shocked to find THIS thread under my suscriptions. I too think that Beckett coming back in season five is a VERY valid argument and discussion. Plus, as Jenner already pointed out, Carson has been a regular character and is in no way minor or recurring.

Furthermore, I have nothing to do with the other characters that are promoted here and this way it's simply extremely confusing.

And thank you very much for spoiling Kate's death for me! This what happens when threads are merged that have nothing in common.

Just as I agree that Elizabeth Weir deserves to have her own thread to promote her return, Carson Beckett deserves the same. He has never been a minor or irrelevant character, so he shouldn't be treated like one by letting this thread be merged with so many others.

Should this thread not be made its own thread again, I won't post in here again. I'm not PRO or ANTI any other character but Beckett. And this here is ridiculous for everybody!
              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

We have this saying "There's no deceiving in asking," so:

1. Zelenka. More of Zelenka. Lots and lots of him. There would never be enough of Geeky-Yummy!

2. Bates. Hard-headed, sometimes brute military man but I loved him.

3. Ford. In season 1 he was this sweet young boy, even being a marine, and he was impressive as the crazy junkie of season 2.

4. Beckett. I missed him a lot! The brogue. The sweetness. The contradictions!!! Even better if he gets back with Cadman. I can't care less about Keller.

5. The original, bad to the bone, Wraith!!!

6. Cadman. She was fun and her relationship with Rodney and Carson was great to watch.

7. Michael. Katie Brown. The Hoffans!
                Last edited by Kanetsidohi; 25 October 2007, 04:43 PM. Reason: I have deleted a phrase but it's necessary I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanetsidohi View Post
                  We have this saying "There's no deceiving in asking," so:

1. Zelenka. More of Zelenka. Lots and lots of him. There would never be enough of Geeky-Yummy!

2. Bates. Hard-headed, sometimes brute military man but I loved him.

3. Ford. In season 1 he was this sweet young boy, even being a marine, and he was impressive as the crazy junkie of season 2.

4. Beckett. I missed him a lot! The brogue. The sweetness. The contradictions!!! Even better if he gets back with Cadman. I can't care less about Keller.

5. The original, bad to the bone, Wraith!!!

6. Cadman. She was fun and her relationship with Rodney and Carson was great to watch.

7. Michael. Katie Brown. The Hoffans!
                  Yes! Yes! Yes!

I think you and I could be great friends!

1. Zelenka. He is so fun to watch.

2. Bates. I loved the tension he provided amongst the characters and can't believe he was just dropped from sight. Head of security should be a hardass and mistrusting.

3. Ford. I miss the boyish enthusiasm.

4. Carson. The reason I didn't want to miss an episode.

5. More wraith.

6. Cadman. Interesting as well as cute.

7. Michael. A character who will make us question our actions. And I like Katie too.

Last edited by erb; 25 October 2007, 05:46 PM.

Comment

If Larrin lives up to the previews, I think she and the rag, tag scavengers she travels with would be very interesting to have around frequently in season 5.

More non-primitive people please. More Genii. Kolya!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I'd like to see Heightmeyer again.
                      Yeah I agree IMO it was unfair that she got killed, she deserves to stay longer

we need to start a petition to save Kate Heightmeyer

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Knight Cameron Mitchell View Post
                        we need to start a petition to save Kate Heightmeyer
                        Mmm....might be a very short petition. (I'm afraid)

Comment

I want Carson back!!!!!!!

And besides, I'd be very happy for a crossover with Mitchell - he must be so good with Shep

Comment

Working...
                          X