This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetsamurai View Post
    I have to disagree since the worst episode of SGA ever in the entire show ever is Harmony!
    I so agree with you "Harmony" has the lead in this "worst episode ever" But what about "Travelers" and "Out Cast"
    sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Well said. A totally pointless, stupid, and un-airworthy episode. All 4 of us in my family hated it.

Originally posted by stevearm07 View Post
      I've forgiven the fact that half the team are showing up these past few episodes. If they're not available they're not available and that's fine.

That doesn't mean we need to be subjected to boring, immature, cringeworthy episodes like Trio, with yet MORE annoying children (as though TPTB they that they're such a hit with the fans), more crybaby Keller, de-evolved McKay and 'ball-less' Carter.

Comment

the only thing that bothered me about this ep. was mckay talking about carter showing her beasts to the kids.

i was disappointed the writers would go that far.

otherwise i really enjoyed the team trying to get out. it was something different
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          the only thing that bothered me about this ep. was mckay talking about carter showing her beasts to the kids.

i was disappointed the writers would go that far.

otherwise i really enjoyed the team trying to get out. it was something different
          :O i was laughing and falling on the floor at that bit sams face was halirous i watch it over because i'm sad and i laugh harder every time
          sigpic
          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by Mack_1 View Post
            I so agree with you "Harmony" has the lead in this "worst episode ever" But what about "Travelers" and "Out Cast"
            I moderately liked both Travellers and Outcast. Harmony... well... I don't like little kids, and she was sure a bratty one. This episode was way worse than Harmony though. Harmony had drones, and drones make any episode better hehe.

Comment

Harmony was volumes better than Irresistable. Irrisponsible was marginally better by way of Koyla, who makes everything better.

Then again, I still can't bring myself to watch 100, 200, or Wormhole X-Treme, so...
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                Harmony was volumes better than Irresistable. Irrisponsible was marginally better by way of Koyla, who makes everything better.

Then again, I still can't bring myself to watch 100, 200, or Wormhole X-Treme, so...
                um Wormhole X-Treme was the 100th ep
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I've just sat and read this thread and am still at a loss as to why this should be considered the worst episode ever. There were enjoyable moments in it - I loved Rodney's impromptu canon, for example. There were cringing moments in it (suggesting Sam showed her breasts to the young boys). Sadly, the last does fit in with the mentality behind writing 'Irresistable' - an entire episode about drug rape and no acknowledgement of the seriousness of this and for me the one unwatchable episode because of the way the subject matter was treated.

This episode is a curate's egg but I will watch it because Rodney is my favourite character. I prefer to look past the arrogance and whining defensiveness to the real person, which is the positive part of this episode for me.

I'm not a fan of Keller, neither do I dislike her, but I would agree she is inconsistent with previous descriptions of herself and portrayals in earlier episodes. Sam, I thought was reasonable but sadly does not fit into Atlantis as well as I had hoped. Her character does not seem to take command and the chemistry Amanda Tapping had with the SG1 cast does not seem to be present to me.

It does concern me that the writers have difficulty in successfully producing scripts that have a narrower and more character driven focus. I enjoy seeing characters and relationships move along, feeling that I am getting to 'know' them as people. Pragmatically, as has been pointed out previously, the cast have obligations and commitments in their own lives and the writers must work around this. IMHO they would benefit from looking at the 'Doctor Lite' episode of Dr Who, 'Blink', for inspiration which demonstrated that there's lots of scope for looking at the impact of major characters on those around them.

Lastly, I am sad to see how vitriolic these discussions can become. I come to a site like this because, despite it's faults, I love the series and enjoy the characters. Surely if we have that in common it's possible to disagree without abuse?
                  Mircalla

'Never tremble with a newt'

Comment

Most episodes of SGA i find have a general reek of mediocrity. That usually doesn't stop me from watching however as i suppose i have grown quite accustomed to it. Season 3's "Irresistible" + "Irresponsible" were quite bad however.

I am less a fan of Atlantis so i've missed a fair chunk of episodes, especially season 4. Having caught the finale 3 episodes though i wasn’t particularly impressed with any of them. Not that they were among the worst eps, only that they continued the trend of mediocre episodes.

Comment

Any episode with Keller in especially 'Missing' where she ruined a perfectly good Teyla episode, and 'Trio'. Out of these two, Trio is the worst SGA ever.

Comment

I guess I enjoyed Trio because I was watching it in a car with nothing better to do but I enjoy pretty much any episode of Stargate.
                        sigpic

Comment

Trio is in my opion a disgusting waste of money. Absoloutely terrible episode with no highpoints. Complete drivel

Comment

Yes this epsiode is by far one of the worst episodes ever created in Stargate history EVER.

Its Boring, the dialog is uninteresting, nothing exciting happens the set looked really rubbish with conveniently placed wooden crates that where all too big to fit through them tiny doors, and Mckay was the only orighinla cast member in the majority of the show.

BORING
                            sigpic
                            Banner Made By Me for Me
                            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

There's a tie between these episodes:

Irresistible
                              Irresponsible
                              Quarantine
                              Harmony
                              Trio
                              Ghost in the Machine
                              Whispers
                              The Lost Tribe
                              Outsiders
                              Inquisition
                              Brain Storm
                              Identity
                              Enemy at the Gate
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fjord View Post
                                Trio is in my opion a disgusting waste of money. Absoloutely terrible episode with no highpoints. Complete drivel
                                Trio was one of my favourites lol
                                so funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X