Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News from Joe:

I strolled over to Stage 2 and caught Martin Wood finishing up one of the final scenes for Trio. As he yelled “Cut!”, a dirty and disheveled David and Jewel popped up and were immediately ushered out for a quickie shower, hair and make-up session. I wandered over to neighboring Stage 1 where the parallelogram and green screen had been set up for that climactic scene. The director yelled “Action” and the actor lifted off, arms and legs scrambling as his body was buffeted by the high winds.
    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-21-2007.html
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
      Sweet! A quickie shower hmmm I wonder... *sorry dirty mind*
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Just a video today:

Video of the Trio Set

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-24-2007.html

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

Sweet. Ugh man he loves teasing us!

Comment

Staite: 'Trio' is a turning point
            http://gateworld.net/news/2007/09/st...ng_point.shtml

I support the Keller-Zelenka ship. They were so nice together on Atlantis's steps, when I saw a media promo about season 4. So they boyfriend has to be Radek.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
              Staite: 'Trio' is a turning point
              http://gateworld.net/news/2007/09/st...ng_point.shtml

I support the Keller-Zelenka ship. They were so nice together on Atlantis's steps, when I saw a media promo about season 4. So they boyfriend has to be Radek.
              i don't think its Radek if you read it properly it it says with one of the shows regulars and it dosent necessarily mean its a guest star and only person comes to mind Ronan
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                i don't think its Radek if you read it properly it it says with one of the shows regulars and it dosent necessarily mean its a guest star and only person comes to mind Ronan
                Ohhh, I'm not so sure. I think Rodney is a good option here too. Everyone I think may be dismissing Rodney because of Katie, but that may not last all season. She does talk about flirting with more than one person remember?

The writers also provided an opportunity for a romantic moment between Keller and one of the show's regulars. "I've had a yummy moment with someone yummy ... but not necessarily a guest star!" Staite teased. "She actually has a couple [of romantic interests]. She's a bit of a flirt! I don't know where that came from. I always play these shameless flirts. I don't know why that is. It has nothing to do with me.
                There was also some mention in a previous article about her bonding with Rodney. That doesn't PROVE it's Rodney of course, but I don't think he should be counted out.

EDIT: Ah, here it is....from the recent SyFy Portal article.

Staite has a number of scenes in the upcoming fourth season with Amanda Tapping, who joins the show after 10 years on "Stargate SG-1" as well as David Hewlett's character of Rodney McKay, but it's series star Joe Flanigan she says she wants more time with.

"I hardly get any scenes with Joe," Staite said. Keller "and Carter have bonded because they are both new. She's bonded with McKay mostly because she likes to tease him and flirt with him and make him feel uncomfortable, and she's bonded with Ronon (Jason Momoa) a little bit."

Personally, if I HAD to pick a ship for Keller, I'd go with Lorne. But I'm still thinking about Rodney/Keller.....not sure what to think about that yet. I'm not sure I have a preferance either way actually.
                Last edited by Killdeer; 27 September 2007, 04:11 AM. Reason: Adding quote and reference
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  Ohhh, I'm not so sure. I think Rodney is a good option here too. Everyone I think may be dismissing Rodney because of Katie, but that may not last all season. She does talk about flirting with more than one person remember?

There was also some mention in a previous article about her bonding with Rodney. That doesn't PROVE it's Rodney of course, but I don't think he should be counted out.

Personally, if I HAD to pick a ship for Keller, I'd go with Lorne. But I'm still thinking about Rodney/Keller.....not sure what to think about that yet. I'm not sure I have a preferance either way actually.
                  Agreed though I wouldn't pick Lorne. I think a good ship could be Rodney or even John though i'm not too fond of that one since I am a John/Teyla shipper.

Comment

http://acedmagazine.com/index.php?op...ent&task=view&
                    id=523http://acedmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=523

With both cast members kneading their way into their roles on Atlantis, there is bound to be one episode where things start to click. "Quarantine," says Tapping. Staite agrees. "[It] brings everyone together even though we spend the entire episode separated," explains Tapping. "Yeah," says Staite, "I think Quarantine put the characters in a position where they absolutely have no choice but to bond." Tapping continues, "At the end there’s a realization that we almost lost Atlantis and…there’s a renewed sort of vigor in terms of protecting it." Staite reflects, "Right, but I think for me, Trio, the one that we just shot, was a turning point for Keller, especially since she was with Carter who she really respects, and she was with McKay who she really respects, as well, and kind of got to prove herself to the both of them."

"Yeah, we just finished shooting that and it was so much fun," says Tapping. "It was really hard work, but it was really, really fun. I didn’t expect it to be that fun. We did a lot of laughing," bounces Staite, "That blooper reel is going to be two hours long." What might appear on that blooper reel you ask? "Well on the last episode Jewel and David and I were stuck in a hideous set covered in dirt, and on angle, in this little metal box, and so we decided to come up with a new show," Tapping laughs. "It’s called Stargate Titanic: the Musical. And it’s specifically for small town dinner theater, and we just started writing and singing and dancing about the set. I hope some of it appeared on camera because it was really quite hilarious." "David singing a song about the wraith... the wraith... they’re a very bad race. It sounds really silly, but it got us through the day. I think most of the blooper reels will be us cracking each other up. Everyone on the cast has a really good sense of humor, so generally it’s just people making each other laugh. And of course, The Stargate Titanic: the Musical," she giggles. With the first episode of the season making its way to the tele Friday night, fans are certainly in for a treat as these new character additions bring a fabulous chemistry to the series. Amanda Tapping and Jewel Staite—what a wonderful duo!

Comment

heh oops
                      Last edited by Xicer; 29 September 2007, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Sweet! Man all these pics and spoilers are just making this fan even more happy. The season premiere was sweet and it looks like most of the season will be too.

Comment

Wait wait wait, how do you know those things from JM's blog are from this episode?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Wait wait wait, how do you know those things from JM's blog are from this episode?
                            Well they are not... from what I gathered and David's twitter, they are from Last Man the finale.

Originally Posted by Killdeer

From David's interview on TVguide...

Spoiler:
                            David Hewlett Spills Stargate Secrets
                            Link: http://www.tvguide.com/news

TVGuide.com: What's the relationship between McKay and Staite's Dr. Keller?
                            Hewlett: McKay's never been terribly good with women. So when Keller comes in, she's beautiful, she's very smart and she's very quickly annoyed with McKay, because he's her patient. He's the guy at the party who says, "Does this look infected to you?"

TVGuide.com: No romance with the new girl?
                            Hewlett: There's definitely something romantic happening with Keller... but not with McKay. McKay's season, from a romantic standpoint, is an absolute disaster. There are a few episodes that pretty well kill most dreams of McKay settling down happily. Dr. Katie Brown, whom he dated, is back, which leads to a sad episode.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

lol whoops, saw Keller in there and thought "Trio!"

Fixing.................................................

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                They could be the scenes that needed to be picked up b/c the pics have DH and JS in them and MW is the director. If they are from "Trio," I wonder where AT is.

Then again, they could be pics from the filming of the last episode. Does anyone know who is directing "The Last Man"? If it is MW, then they could be from either episode.

ETA: Thanks, Leliana for the clarification. Good to know that Keller is in the last episode and the MW is directing. It should be a great ep.
                                Last edited by Melora; 29 September 2007, 10:33 AM. Reason: Leliana McKay's explanation.

Comment

Working...
                                X