Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 16th

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/content/view/144/35/

Talks about A DOG'S BREAKFAST release this coming week, and

just wish I had more time to savor it! We're shooting the last three Stargate Atlantis episodes for Season Four and there's so much going on! The last episode is non-stop shocking revelation after shocking revelation, unfortunately for me I have to walk and talk you all through every one of them! The end of the season is always a crunch, and this one is proving to be a monster! I am in awe of Jewel Staite and Amanda Tapping. Not only are these two of the smartest, most beautiful and talented space hotties (spotties as they're dubbed), they are shameless clowns who have had me on the floor crying with laughter between (and during) every scene we shoot...this despite choking dust, shifting sets, bruises and fatigue on "Trio", one of the more gruelling shooting episodes we've had! Let's just say that dinner theatre will never be the same, as the spotties and I have been working on some musical dance numbers that are sure to kill our careers, the Stargate magic and sink the franchise! ;-)

*READ REST OF ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE*

Comment

Just a vid today:

Tremor!

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-16-2007.html
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        September 16th

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/content/view/144/35/

Talks about A DOG'S BREAKFAST release this coming week, and

just wish I had more time to savor it! We're shooting the last three Stargate Atlantis episodes for Season Four and there's so much going on! The last episode is non-stop shocking revelation after shocking revelation, unfortunately for me I have to walk and talk you all through every one of them! The end of the season is always a crunch, and this one is proving to be a monster! I am in awe of Jewel Staite and Amanda Tapping. Not only are these two of the smartest, most beautiful and talented space hotties (spotties as they're dubbed), they are shameless clowns who have had me on the floor crying with laughter between (and during) every scene we shoot...this despite choking dust, shifting sets, bruises and fatigue on "Trio", one of the more gruelling shooting episodes we've had! Let's just say that dinner theatre will never be the same, as the spotties and I have been working on some musical dance numbers that are sure to kill our careers, the Stargate magic and sink the franchise! ;-)

*READ REST OF ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE*
        LOL now I am even more anxious for the 28th.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I really want to see these musical dance numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
            I really want to see these musical dance numbers.
            Me too.

Comment

Some bits from today's (late) blog:

I did find time to swing by set where the gals were cabled up and making like stage version Peter Pans. It’s nice to see that Amanda has seemingly conquered her fear of heights - at least for the duration of this episode. Maybe I CAN get her wrestle that alligator in the finale.
              Photo: http://bp0.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC00861.JPG

Video: http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...Thatsawrap.flv

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-17-2007.html

Comment

LOL, I love how much fun they are having on the set...it's a wonder they get anything done
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  LOL, I love how much fun they are having on the set...it's a wonder they get anything done
                  I guess it's better to have fun at work instead of just being dull and boring. It really shows just how well they get along.

Comment

From "A Dog's Breakfast" Q&A

http://www.giantmag.com/2007/09/dvds...tors-direct/2/

The Scanner: We should probably close on an obligatory Atlantis question—what’s in store for McKay in the fourth season?
                    Hewlett: I’ve got what is McKay’s dream episode in that I’m trapped with Amanda Tapping and Jewel Staite in a cave. I’m in geek heaven because I’m stuck underground with the two female icons of sci-fi! I’m convinced the writers are out to make my life miserable. Whenever they get bored, I get stuck in a box! [Laughs] But really, McKay is a dream role. He’s the guy who says everything you want to say how dull the party is and how ugly the hostess looks. He’s one of those dream characters who comes along so rarely.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      From "A Dog's Breakfast" Q&A

http://www.giantmag.com/2007/09/dvds...tors-direct/2/

The Scanner: We should probably close on an obligatory Atlantis question—what’s in store for McKay in the fourth season?
                      Hewlett: I’ve got what is McKay’s dream episode in that I’m trapped with Amanda Tapping and Jewel Staite in a cave. I’m in geek heaven because I’m stuck underground with the two female icons of sci-fi! I’m convinced the writers are out to make my life miserable. Whenever they get bored, I get stuck in a box! [Laughs] But really, McKay is a dream role. He’s the guy who says everything you want to say how dull the party is and how ugly the hostess looks. He’s one of those dream characters who comes along so rarely.
                      Very interesting. I wonder who will want to kill him first. Carter or Keller.

Comment

I hope that there won´t be any killing and that Rodney will be normal and OK in this episode. The last thing his character needs is making from him idiot not only before Carter, but even before Keller

I am not too excited about this episode. But Martin Gero writes it and he certainly knows how to write McKay and characters in general. So let´s hope he will make it at this episode, too.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                          I hope that there won´t be any killing and that Rodney will be normal and OK in this episode. The last thing his character needs is making from him idiot not only before Carter, but even before Keller

I am not too excited about this episode. But Martin Gero writes it and he certainly knows how to write McKay and characters in general. So let´s hope he will make it at this episode, too.
                          Well, Carter, Keller and McKay has the potential of being either amazingly good or amanzingly terrible. But Gero has the track record to be able to make this awesome.
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                            Well, Carter, Keller and McKay has the potential of being either amazingly good or amanzingly terrible. But Gero has the track record to be able to make this awesome.
                            It can go either way but I have faith in Martin. I usually love the way Carter and Mckay are written so not worried.

Comment

Ok, I'm not sure if this photo of a whumped McKay is from this episode, but considering what they're shooting lately and David Hewlett's continual mentions of being stuck in a box for this episode...I'm probably right.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-20-2007.html

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                Ok, I'm not sure if this photo of a whumped McKay is from this episode, but considering what they're shooting lately and David Hewlett's continual mentions of being stuck in a box for this episode...I'm probably right.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-20-2007.html
                                Hmm I wonder.

Comment

Working...
                                X